3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syava Targoniy 16.10.19 03:07 am

Is it worth buying if the first part didn't come in the story? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Hi all. Played the first part. Gameplay liked everything but the plot generally didn't like it so gave up. Is it worth probyvat this part? What's with the plot?
26 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Coachman 16.10.19

Syava Targoni
No. And not the glorious story of this game and the mechanics, gameplay.

P
PAWEEL 16.10.19

Syava Targoni
I agree with the previous comments that the plot is not the main thing first... I also went from 2nd..can not get out.
Look stream\entry for the 2nd...if you like it take it..if in doubt then don't waste your money

d
djjack 16.10.19

The story that the first is not hooked up, but have been three times that in the second while not catchy, but playing for the sake of interesting fights, wagering role, humor, and investigations into non-storyline quests, which are often much more interesting story. By the way, the plot of the first two Divinity to me personally closer.

a
alek001 16.10.19

.. the first too didn't come..from the 2nd can not get out.
similar)

S
Syava Targoniy 16.10.19

alek001
Hmm, what is the categorical difference?

x
xfrimx 16.10.19

IMHO, for the sake of sujecki I would second divinity definitely not advised...

P
Pokusun 16.10.19

Troll)

C
ColonelJason 16.10.19

Story (basic) in the years he had generally a thing deep secondary, even in such standards of the genre like fallout (1 and 2) and baldurs gate story was completely unicellular. Most importantly (in RPG) side quests and mechanics of the roleplaying/interaction with the world.

E
Eynart 16.10.19

I just got out of the Fort, but has not yet reached the Wild Marshes (it's shorter still just the beginning, just scored a full-party party members). But on these first impressions it seems that the game somehow still grown up in the flow of third-party stories, exploring the characters and in the narrative.
First and not mastered, because to me it seemed something too toy or something. It was like something extremely serious, all over the U.S. but other's jokes and against this extremely difficult actually to perceive the story and side quests. It looked as if came to the circus, a theme amusement Park with clowns and other costumed. I can not stand.
And then once that's all more or less seriously, kind of like the game shifted the narrative closer to dark fantasy (here, for example, mages subdued, depriving the connection with the Shadow/the Abyss/Oblivion, and they become empty shells, almost a zombie, and it's tougher than Dragon Age). One of the party members was in bondage and now looking for their former masters to seek revenge, while not shy to use extremely brutal methods of interrogation. And it is impossible to empathize, and to other members I have an interest, which did not exist in the first game, where I did not care for them.
Here personally I something the first game lacked. Of course, humor and other nonsense are still there, but now it's somehow more harmonious perceived.
Although, I haven't seen what's going on... Maybe then again all to the clown slide.

u
ugorchanin 16.10.19

In General, this game can be recommend to all fans of the RPG genre. Will review it clearly would not prevent any connoisseur of Bgsec, if not go to the end!? And there, one like per capita will fall. I can say definitely, in our time, when treshak disposable stamp even bother in the genre, games like this have become a rarity!

R
Rolemanser 16.10.19

ColonelJason
I'm sorry, but most likely it is you single...

C
ColonelJason 16.10.19

Rolemanser
I'm about 100 trillion cell. If the subjects level You are the son of God of murder, and your brother wants to kill you to take your power or your refuge, broken water chip, but still mutantism the khotey all to lead to a brave new world do you think stories-congratulations, apparently you're a great expert in the field of subjects, and, as a prerequisite to this, a notable intellectual.

R
Rolemanser 16.10.19

ColonelJason
Yes, but the main story starts with find chip, find out who captured you or in torment, who are you and what are you doing in the morgue, and then the plot is fully revealed, as the streams from the mountains which then form the river.

C
ColonelJason 16.10.19

Rolemanser
No, no, no impurities, I meant torment, not a word said. What the river storyline in fallout forms?Or baldurs gate?

p
pochtipushkin 16.10.19

alek001
.. the first too didn't come..from the 2nd can not get out.
That's for sure. Mastered the first 30%, second just with the head tightened.

The author, not the story here is important, and, many say, the gameplay and the RPG element.

R
Rolemanser 16.10.19

ColonelJason
About the torment I to the word. Gg went for the chip, and in the end stopped the Master. In Baldur 1 (weak story and a few quests compared to part 2, so I more like 2) but, you have to start foster child of Gorion, and later we learn about the brothers and sisters of Baal, about the Iron Throne, about iron crisis, etc.

l
legusor 16.10.19

here all the same. if the plot is not rolled, not rolled here.

C
ColonelJason 16.10.19

Rolemanser
That is, 09:48 I, on the basis of their claims, were single-celled, and in 10:44 it turned out that in Baldur 1 (weak plot. What a wonderful and fruitful journey we've had for such a short time.

R
Rolemanser 16.10.19

ColonelJason
The story that is, and in principle it is good, Yes he is naive, but the game 1998, give her a discount.
And carefully read the text, I compared the 1 and 2 part of the game.

19533 16.10.19

The first did not like at all), the Second went to 100%