3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
skyproof 31.05.20 11:28 am

Issue 1060 asus dual 6gb

My system:
i5 6400
asus bm150-a
Kingston Hypex Fury 1*8gb
thermaltake berlin 630w
I bought a 1060, installed fire wood,included gta5,after 10 minutes of playing I got kicked to the desktop after minutes the computer turned off.Then the computer with this video card doesn't run(the cooler on the CPU for a couple of cm is moving and all)Put the old vidyahu everything works.
BP is not pulling?
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kryogen 31.05.20

PSU anyway for the eyes, I have a 6700 and 1080 700 work, then hike in the vidyuhi, it is better to test it in another computer, if it does not start, the real something with vidyuhi

l
legusor 31.05.20

according to the requirements of your BP maybe 2 of these cards to pull. while with the old play, monitor voltage on the 12V lines through the same aida64 or hwinfo. if no sorting or subsidence more\less than 0.3 volt, then all the beam.
for good measure, go to the other\a friend check the card in play for a couple of hours.

s
skyproof 31.05.20

Apparently remains of old put-pulled to other computers.For 12V one.thank you!

F
Fierce_55R 31.05.20

skyproof
The graphics card would because of the brand like? Or despite the reviews realized it took Asus? This is the worst option of all cards in the design of the cooling system, same can be said about the Asus 1070, when you look in the Internet pictures of the device cooling the memory chips on those two cards from Asus I think I understand it all himself.

s
skyproof 31.05.20

Reviews reviews discord(who likes who sinks)To this asus was the only motherboard(fails never)

n
nickSIA 31.05.20

skyproof
I have the same card and everything is OK! The unit I have 650W. Quiet is not heated. In a simple +30*C in load +60*C max, triggered a car cooler turns. What you got is not an indication that the entire series Asus 1060 and 1070 are bad. Change on a warranty, do not worry.
Spoiler

h
hrdCore 31.05.20

legusor wrote:
monitor voltage on the 12V lines through the same aida64 or hwinfo. if no sorting or subsidence more\less than 0.3 volt, then all the beam.
No need to introduce others astray. So only monitor technically illiterate in this matter. Software readings are often the weather on Mars. And about 0.3 At the same nonsense. Before writing this better, examine the specifications of the standard ATX12V and EPS12V.