3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lokoss 31.05.20 11:31 am

SWISS Hoe, weak shot. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hi guys. The question is, scrufty SWISS Hoe and when fired the bullet is very sluggish, coming down in a trajectory. Someone tell me what's wrong? Or is it meant to be? Maybe this is due to the modification of a ricochet bullet?

11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marvelosi 31.05.20

Because of the modifier ricochet.... Gun suggest Onli N7 Valkyrie from her listed as very rare, a pipe bursts and damage super.

v
valsid 31.05.20

And I was the odd sniper Indri disappointed in the ground 3 such a thing was

L
Lokoss 31.05.20

Marvelosi
Thank you) collect new and modification cal)

l
legusor 31.05.20

if Kraft never bet on a weapons modification that changes the type of the cartridge. in all cases, will cull.
on fotochka you just have this (ricochet).

K
Kommunist7304 31.05.20

Mod bounce is not enough that the sluggish bullets are flying, so more damage decreases greatly with distance and accuracy no.
Also once a heap to this modification.

s
saa0891 31.05.20

Lokoss wrote:
scriptel SWISS Hoe
Instead of Hoes is better Sand storm,she's a lot cooler,even the sound of the shot clear.

A
Alllex236 31.05.20

Lokoss
I put a modification into the beam, also do not suggest... NG+ but a hoe shooting rays almost does damage...

c
crave1611 31.05.20

homing plasma with a rapid-fire assault does not look bad

d
dimonster 31.05.20

crave1611
I agree about the homing plasma.
Made with a machine gun kittowski, 850 rate of fire - clip 200 for a couple of seconds flies away, but aiming is not really necessary. Without the mod the expansion wild Fig will fall, and so - quite )

G
GG4 31.05.20

Shotgun suggest to put the mod on auto-refill of ammo for the price of removing 5% health, in critical situations, when in focus fit shmalyat indefinitely and without charge, but watch out for health. I use the Dhana.

L
Lokoss 31.05.20

Wow, thanks for the tips, gentlemen!