3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 31.05.20 11:35 am

The output of computer hardware to retire.

It is well known that computer hardware to grow old, there are new nm, new new gigahertz and gigabytes. And everything old have to send a well-deserved rest. We have to think what to do with a working iron.

Recycled, discarded (sasori environment), to send to the Museum, leave for parts... What do you with the old components of the PC, dear playgrounds? Maybe there are other options...

Soon my protico, the mother Board and graphics card will be the anniversary of 10 years, want to put them in a deserved and dignified retirement.
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
FedorovKE 31.05.20

Give who need. To be a worthy continuation of life.

y
yariko.v 31.05.20

FedorovKE
Thanks, good idea. Just need to find that one hardware is older than 10 years. Otherwise, they nafig it is not necessary.

G
Game Project 31.05.20

The video part is changed every year, CPU a year or two - sell - bought new, the rest less frequently or more frequently depending on the latest market. In the end, always positive, to buy when they are abroad and sold to our people. Really old hardware (3-5 years) in the trash

y
yariko.v 31.05.20

Game Project
That is, the hardware is older a year or two to sell is not practically possible?.. Thanks for the advice.

n
nikita2112 31.05.20

Write an ad on Craigslist or somewhere else, put low (high) price and buy it.

G
Game Project 31.05.20

yariko.v
I have over the last 10 years do not lay more than a couple of years. The oldest that was lying somewhere in the garage, it's the laptop gaming Samsung G700 year of the 12th

G
GeRR_Praetorian 31.05.20

yariko.v
Sell all the farpost every two to two and a half years, or among friends.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 31.05.20

Write nonsense about a couple of years on Craigslist and similar sites go flight components 5-7 years ago. It is clear that for a sane price it at similar ads to see. Several thousand take, plus some guarantee that the man who paid hard-earned money for your retirees, will provide them with a dignified continuation of life. And in 1-2 years components change, it is always necessary to buy top. Given the fact that at the start of sales for such part of the overpayment is thirty percent, I don't even know who they are then you can sell and be in the black. Unless you have no salary in rubles and acquire you these items are not from us.

M
MunchkiN 616 31.05.20

I have almost all the junk fall down without cause when possible, I give something grandparents whom gaming performance is not required. of spare parts bakery I aspire to collect some working bakery is epic.
because I wanted to buy the current top of pitch respectively, pitch stuff at the min not as a lot and sell what relics type Radeon 4870х2 Yes 690 all sorts of Gigabyte memory Kohler master 10 samopoznanie Yes IR 9650 which I'm not sure it works or not.I don't see much sense because they price pennies and communication with buyers pleasure I brings. on vacation however this stuff to poison I don't want and want in the future how to deal with the main part of the Peca to purchase some relic Detlev.

z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 31.05.20

Of old iron a lot can be done, it would wish. For example, the media player some or server. If repair parts. With BP you can make a charger or connected to some stationary device. Well, if there is no desire, then either sell, donate or trash.