3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antiki455 31.05.20 11:37 am

Which is better Gta 4 or Mafia 2 ??? Why?? (Mafia 2)

What is better what do you think? Where is the best plot? Where better graphics? etc.
35 Comments
Sort by:
T
TIGERblacK 31.05.20

Mad Daine
about Mafia 2 and I will not say, it is a failure, better the first 100 times was
I'm now going through it, I was ready to hang himself. It's just hell. There is even a police impossible to steal. And about the machine I generally am silent. Just turn immediately puts.
Secondly, look how the physics of cars in any game yet so realistic was not.

M
Mad Daine 31.05.20

TIGERblacK
Where does physics? I mean the plot

C
Ctrl. Alt. Delete. 31.05.20

Mafia in the second steep was just waiting.

A
Afanasok 31.05.20

there is a mafia graphics are not so many requests

D
Denis Kyokushin 31.05.20

Mafiâ2 liked it more than GTA4

R
Restless hunter 31.05.20

Mafia:City of the lost Heaven

A
Anderby 31.05.20

Yakuza.

_
_RuF_ 31.05.20

Gta 4

O
Ozon58 31.05.20

Mafia 2

M
Mr Gangster 31.05.20

In Mafia 2 good story, but the rest of the Grand Theft Auto 4 is better.

D
DiLouk 31.05.20

Very timely topic, Yes.

Saints Row: The Third and Sleeping Dogs is not worse than both of them. Mafia exactly an outsider.

N
Nubik Onlayne 31.05.20

Everyone has their own opinion of what is better. But better :Mafiâ2 You ask why not GTA. Because in the mafia give different job, Good graphics. Minus the mafia a Lot of place of memory, and not everyone can go on the PC. And GTA is all PC.! For this mafia better than GTA 5!

P
Porsche911GT3RS 31.05.20

In the second part there is no plot. Rather it badly cut along with 80% of the content. The evidence - too big city, most of it not occurring narrative events, and we long to go on a mission through the city. GTA4 for the entire game missions in every district, on every street. Mafia 2 slag from scraps, and GTA4 finished product.

M
MelShlemming 31.05.20

Nubik Online wrote:
Minus the mafia a Lot of place of memory, and not everyone can go on the PC. And GTA is all PC.!
And I have the opposite! Mafia-2 flies perfectly on high settings. But GTA 4 is very slow, because crooked ported.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 31.05.20

Mafia 2 is good but GTA 4 is better.