3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mAsterAAA 31.05.20 11:43 am

Discuss the game (Star Conflict)

Resume the game, I would like to know worth or not.
27 Comments
Sort by:
m
mAsterAAA 31.05.20

Played a little, crude game, but fans of the genre will find their.

S
Shahsaid 31.05.20

Who knows whether it is possible to download this game not through the launcher,the laucher low speed 30 KB/s,but I have a speed of 800 KB/with I do not know what it is.If anyone knows another way to download games please by the way this launcher is not dokachivaet files.

I
Ilya Rak 31.05.20

In theory the game is just perfect.
Such fights - exactly what you need for the space-simulator.

However, in practice everything is different: the hell gets to T2. And until you hit the majority of Fitch games (like modules) for you available.
Here and fly basic ships with basic characteristics, and donatary nosebut.

Here when you enter a ballance, then I will invest money into the game. And yet - fuck them with this balance.

G
Gamekeeper 31.05.20

Shahsaid

Try to download through YUPLAY

s
syppervoin 31.05.20

Strangely, the game is already quite advanced, bug fix, a permanent online 600 people and articles and new comments is what is not seen, although the toy I was surdoval), similar to something here in the menus but the game itself is sucks),though still razvivatsa.
Fighting! I love graphics too, but with sound as something in parallel therefore include its.

I
Ilya Rak 31.05.20

here no comparison is not with this toy. Love the game but after everything they did and redo it.

S
Sargal 31.05.20

The game is good, though don't play often.

l
lenovk 31.05.20

Sargal
Recent changes in April turned the game. Developed actively drive the game into the pit. The balance must be written not by a little bit, and once I can apnut or powerfit at 100-250%. Enter crap and look what happened. In short, the brainchild of the class, the graphics class, and the implementation is shit.

M
Man-xan 31.05.20

space no quests , no sense of war and pumping the Persians no , there's no moderation , a very low online , the dull monotony , the game will be not soon . don't waste time .

E
Elektrochaynik v plastiko 31.05.20

In its current form is better than WoT at times.

R
RIIIX 31.05.20

There are similarities here but they are not so noticeable compared to these characters and the game just pushes that into the background, and I am more than confident that the fans here will soon be replaced by light tanks to interceptors and frigates artileriyu on!)

K
Kolomiiets 31.05.20

Arkady Efanov
Well... According to the chart, the Old Conflict does not surpass Here. Who needs graphics in a way - you in war thunder and tanks. Do not forget that the Old Conflict is almost secondary project Gajinov (which, as I understand, oversee and sponsor the developers, team StarGem). But the optimization of a Bang, there is no dispute. + good dynamics and frequent updates. Almost no bugs.

From minuses I will note the imbalance of gameplay and a small amount of Pve cards. But still ahead. :)

R
RenZen 31.05.20

Three months is really not DIN it. Quickly bored, more or less graphic, the job is not complicated (Gee shut the fuck up in Pvp enoe number of enemies, destroy foe missiles) of all the modes most like bombs to carry to the beacons of the enemy. Gee here begins the dump, especially if a map has one bomb, and the one who picked up goal number one)))

a
andreyisaev 31.05.20

The game is cool. But yet it is the copy of the game World of Tanks.

g
ghost626x8 31.05.20

andreyisaev
how can you compare wot with the sc? completely different games. the General features only of the tree of technology Yes pvp mode

K
Kirhiros 31.05.20

andreyisaev
WoT has turned into a HS and it will be even worse than the best MMO simulator WarThunder where there WoWP brothers play that tank simulator is also better tundra will be VG in their ships, only to indulge in which are worse than 2 of their main projects so Gaijin will surpass would be enough heat of the moment SC only MBT and already promises to be a game ogogo

S
StrikeX 31.05.20

also downloaded to see optimization as in varfeys, no problems with it, not even tightened at first, the game 4 on a 5 point scale, for the fact that, the more I played the more boring and tedious it seemed, though modes pve and pvp a lot, played one day only

G
Gvardeec007 31.05.20

mAsterAAA
Standing

124523 31.05.20

whether to play the big ships

g
grifon777 31.05.20

shit