3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 31.05.20 11:43 am

Is there a Cerberus and Geta in the game ? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I played (the other 2 hours and 15 minutes on the highest difficulty level) and would like to find out if Cerberus and Geta in the game.
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artur Shteyn 31.05.20

No.

A
Alllex236 31.05.20

Z126
there are a couple of scientists, they admitted that they were from Cerberus, many more references in the game

_
_NormandyKim_ 31.05.20

Perhaps the Getae will appear in the DLC about kurianski the ark

-
-zotik- 31.05.20

Goths who are not called, in fact before sending the MB war even with the Getae is not over, as only a rumor that Saren is a traitor

s
samosan 31.05.20

-zotik-
Already mentioned project Lazarus about the resurrection of Shepard,just some rumors.

N
NightHawkreal 31.05.20

Why here carried in boats is not clear, they have the same quirk to their home planet.

Z
Z126 31.05.20

What about boats ?

s
samosan 31.05.20

Alllex236
Mention is sometimes found on the tablets(some even can be assumed about the influence of the Cerberus initiative),and geta and DLS don't think there will be, because taking them is extremely stupid, and to get to fly makes no sense.

x
xXHASLXx 31.05.20

were the Getae on the Yosh)

s
sobakovod 31.05.20

Z126
I do not quite understand, and then the levels of difficulty?

V
Votsin 31.05.20

-zotik-
-zotik - wrote:
so as soon as there are rumors that Saren is a traitor
Um... and anything that arcs are in the interval between the second and third parts? Saren by that time long dead.

Z
Z126 31.05.20

sobakovod
Is that not very advanced.

M
Mystic_Fox 31.05.20

The Goths were not, there was 2 scientists from Cerberus on the Kadar which the experiments were put on people.

A
Anzhelika04 31.05.20

Geta with friends people began after the invasion of the reapers. And not all players someone has destroyed them during the game. in 2185 no they would not have asked them to Andromeda.

J
Juice_rush 31.05.20

Cerberus is,if you go about memory all the quests,you will know that sponsored the initiative Andromeda the Ghost(illusive man).

A
Alllex236 31.05.20

lateXLove
it sponsored the grey mediator aka Liara T Sony, it was clear from the very beginning

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 31.05.20

lateXLove
What are you talking about ?
There is even a hint of this
Rather, the hints may have, but plain text does not give this information

J
Juice_rush 31.05.20

Alllex236
She vaguely there,3 posts in the beginning where it merges with the idea and initiated the project PEOPLE,what's liara,you are what you read.

-
-zotik- 31.05.20

Alllex236
grey mediator helped only with the AI with an early version of SAM's for double the price and then before Ryder called the initiative. liara at this time, the dust blew away with what ever SP it became much later
Stenly V8 I only voiced the comment of one of the turian who personally knew Sarena and he said that
z_ZEPHYR_z in the fourth memory(allegedly) very strong hints that the Ghost it was(but not believe) but his style was in the investigation so it is waiting when I open the memory.

J
Juice_rush 31.05.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
Are you talking about,if you,pressing in dialogues on space,that's your problem.