3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Z126 31.05.20 11:43 am

Is there a Cerberus and Geta in the game ? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I played (the other 2 hours and 15 minutes on the highest difficulty level) and would like to find out if Cerberus and Geta in the game.
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alllex236 31.05.20

lateXLove
lol, it's you're not paying attention, it is clearly given to understand if you played previous parts, you would understand that the style of the message benefactor and the grey mediator are very similar, and Cerberus would never have invested in the ark of the aliens, and then again, you're not paying attention

S
SPRIG7 31.05.20

lateXLove
why spoilered? what ?!

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 31.05.20

lateXLove
You're a retard apparently
And if his head a little thought, we would not be writing this post, because had to realize that you fucked up
But you still continue to make a fool of myself
Anyway

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 31.05.20

lateXLove
Where I fucked up? Lol
Don't be surprised if in fact it turns out that the student trap you

J
Juice_rush 31.05.20

z_ZEPHYR_z
for very tight when I started to create the organization.... initially,liara....was no SP,you really are not far removed from each other.

A
Alllex236 31.05.20

lateXLove
Hmm... They left the galaxy when Shepard was restored, i.e. during the events 2ме, this is confirmed by those two scientists, they left due to the fact that a Ghost revived Shepard and gained him the command of aliens, so liara is already the mediator

z
z_ZEPHYR_z 31.05.20

lateXLove
Tight is you, me dear ladder
But
The fact that the events occur between 2-3 and not 1 second
Understand
Here's the thing
The number 1 comes after 0
And 2 after 1
I hope you at least understand

f
fLaMaster 31.05.20

Where Andromeda can be geta? You are all in the universe are targeting? The logic can? There were two idiots with Cerberus, who once experimented. But if these were, and the Ghost knows about the initiative and they are clearly more. But not the fact that they do as it will manifest itself. About the ark of the boats I will not spoil, if the idiots above do not. Waiting for DLC.

Alllex236
1. Liara was the grey mediator after a set command.
2. The ark was sent after the events of ME2. Kuriansky still a little late, due to census under different races.

O
Oleg Bervinov 31.05.20

by the way I already wrote about this: http://forums.playground.ru/mass_effect_andromeda/walkthrough/blagodetel_ili_organizator_initsiativy_spojlery-932112/
Also got the impression that it's a gray intermediary in the face of the Penny, the way to keep dialogue and other minor factors associated with it.
What is the illusive man, generally live hardly. Organization like Cerberus, and the Ghost of his views on humanity and the other races not as well correlated with the ideas of this Initiative. If it was, then went on a journey exclusively men, and armed to the teeth.

f
fLaMaster 31.05.20

I did not write that he was involved in the management of the initiative. I wrote what he knew about her. Because if he knew his team, knew he was. He's a maniac of control.

Grey mediator can be blagodetel, but YAG did not live to see the launch of the ark. Old gray realtor was killed a long time ago. And even if not killed, then it is unlikely to have such huge funds that would have to be a patron of so vast a project. At the moment, not having any clue at all who he is, we can only guess.

V
Vendenvalden 31.05.20

As I recall, of the Cerberus, there is not only a couple of crazies with Kadare, whose experiences, but the lady, whose son was to take part in the project Lord. It is, if you remember, the creepy fuck, where inadequate friend experimented on his own brother, trying to combine it with the Getae. About the Benefactor, it is either a Penny or a Ghost. And the old SP (the one who YAG) really helped with the development of Sam when Alec sent everywhere in the forest. On account of the Goths: now they are not, but may appear when fly kurianski the ark that stayed in the milky Way. We did not say exactly when they started. Maybe by the time Shepard already zadruzhitsya with Gett.

-
-zotik- 31.05.20

Stenly V8
no event between the first and 2nd as one of the scientists of Cerberus, said the boss is going to do a Lazarus project, and we were sent here.(kind of like a period of 2years mejju parts, and the initiative began early to collect)
and I quoted the dialogue of one of Turanza out of the ark, which we found on the planet where the jungle.