3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renat12 31.05.20 11:45 am

Error"the video Driver has stopped responding\" (Watch_Dogs)

There is a bug when you enter the game or when you start to play. Writes the display driver stopped responding and has recovered
What to do?
54 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QuselQwi 31.05.20

The same situation!

i
in_text 31.05.20

Vidyaha you have not drawn

s
sector1111 31.05.20

code 43 is not in the display adapters?

D
Dim4ik126 31.05.20

can overheated badly

d
dante 2033 31.05.20

Either the old drivers are installed(I had that), or video card is not drawn.

A
Apti 31.05.20

it is very possible that this is from overheating. Try playing at low settings and see if the error recurs again, if not, then do the graphics card is overheating from the load

S
Setesh 31.05.20

same error on the graphics card GF GTX 780 from ASUS, I play on ultra, every 1-1. 5 hours consistently knocks

E
Erick Hartman 31.05.20

Artie
Yeah shit is not broke , if the video card overheats , the computer will notify the known methods , the driver here not and .
Ренат12
The driver just naughty .I suppose the beta set , from ATHY with them the shoals to meet , he sometimes soared with a similar problem , usually in demanding games , is solved rolling back to the old wood, or have to wait new , you can still try completely removing the driver and re-supply .

e
evgenfer 31.05.20

Same thing,crashes after 3 minutes,a waste of a good license bought through Steam,now what to do?The GTX 670 from ASUS,card replacement, I will not help if Syesha even on GTX 780 the game kicks

V
Vladislav Igorevich 31.05.20

The same garbage. Playing in the middle between medium and high settings, Played all the time, then went perezalil played for 3 minutes and took off. So it was a couple of times, now constantly crashes. I put everything on low does not help in boot time crashes
AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series

N
No more drugs... 31.05.20

I have a pair of 770's, on the penultimate drivers had a similar problem. The last kind of norms. Played really little.

V

Played between get the full experience. and high settings, everything is fine. Once departed, I thought a bug of the game, once released, peresypaju play 3 minutes and again crashes. So it was a couple of times, now crashes at the end of the download, and sometimes just black screen at the end of the download.

The processor is not clogged, vidyuhi does not overheat, everything works fine, in task Manager the program works fine, responding.

Very often crashes with the error"display Driver stopped responding and has recovered(BUT NOT ALWAYS!!).

Settings put on low - not helped, digging into prog SpeedFan" and its counterparts - did not help.
The only thing that confused, it was under Rate(Clock) ==> Generator(in English. alsoClock) was nVidia nFroce2, though none I have AMD. What to change I don't know, there's a lot, and when I tried, did not work, dropped back to NVidia.

Shaking repak from R. G. Freedom, reinstalled the game, tried it, how did you guess - did not help.

AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series
Windows 7 x64

V

sidmusic2013
I can throw a link where to download?

A
ASDRUT 31.05.20

Watch Dogs crashes on the AMD card

Solution:
Update your DirectX and graphics driver. Check the cache files. Disable vertical sync.

D
DICKtator1401 31.05.20

Croce see how the old man (ie me) has solved such a problem - you just have to take download driver 14.6 , and through him, first REMOVE the old and THEN put new

D
Dude59 31.05.20

What kind of bug, how to fix video card ASUS EAH6670 Series

P
Propovednik_e34 31.05.20

Change the driver, put the last (14,6)
Will not help - put the previous (14.4 V)

V

ASDRUT

DirectX updated the driver also, how and where to check the cache?

Somehow solved the problem. Advised to update fire wood to version 14.4 - updated, logged in and everything is fine played for isklucheniem one big minus. The game terribly lag on any graphics settings. Decided to kill the game. Now a black screen in the middle of the download and PC is not responding.

PS: Maybe the problem was solved something else, or it's not just that, because a lot where I climbed a lot of places are set up, but work began only after the latest update.

e
enrikokarvales 31.05.20

this overheating card + overclocking you set, if so remove. Also put the last driver

V

enrikokarvales
Card is not overheated, not more than 40 degrees, the acceleration was reduced only that wood already shake