3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Renat12 31.05.20 11:45 am

Error"the video Driver has stopped responding\" (Watch_Dogs)

There is a bug when you enter the game or when you start to play. Writes the display driver stopped responding and has recovered
What to do?
54 Comments
Sort by:
M
McGordon 31.05.20

Windows 8.1 x64, 8Gb memory. Video card GTX760 4Gb, crashes in the middle of the game.
I looked on the panel NVidia, the tab View compatibility with games", so that's there in front of Watch Dogs is Not recommended :)
So all the happy holders - waiting for driver updates!

T
TimKar 31.05.20

Changing thermal paste will help, this message appears when the none is overheating. His old computer was such a problem when in Alan Wake and other games played. Changed the thermal paste and problem solved. No change of drivers and shaman dances will not help here.

J
John14b 31.05.20

Google run, there is a lot of options for a solution to this problem video driver has stopped responding- that is enter into a search engine

S
Sparhok 31.05.20

at whom the thread was such a trouble?

Spoiler

the departure occurs after 5-10 sec game after pressing Continue. also in this period of time the game, there are glitches (artifacts) in the graph. this phenomenon occurs in all modes from low to ultra.

i
in_text 31.05.20

Sparhok
Alternatively, you can upgrade the wood , although the i5 to fly there...

D
Dimonio 31.05.20

ATTENTION EVERYONE WHO IS GEFORCE EXPERIENCE . nothing helped registries rollback Windows and other rubbish helped remove a program geforce experience it was cant great drivers ,and then restore them ,the way the Radeon works Raptor is called it can also be a problem
(this is assuming that it is not kosyachny power supply,no overheating ,the General himself was surprised a month agonizing was looking for and lo and behold demolished GEFORCE EXPERIENCE and all prablemy left ALLELUIA)

I
Ivan Bratyakin 31.05.20

bought the game, razocherovalsya GTA 5 pulls on the low , this shit that translated to watch dogs pulls Sonalika for$ 300 a computer for$ 1000 is not drawn . changed vidiho on invidia plays perfectly

A
Arsen Iboyan 31.05.20

Pamagite pozhalusta when I play Batalha 4 out there video driver notecam and was restored Osypka 358.50

L
LIRW 31.05.20

Arsen IBAN
This error each second under.......!! This is in most cases due to the transition of load in a simple and so on. Most of the problems with this - on YouTube when watching a video or an abrupt change of frames - as for example in games. And most importantly - this problem is not how many years, and not one, not one of the developers not come up with a universal solution to this problem... But why??? they would rather dx12 to do, and there 13 y after a couple of weeks out... This problem as AMD and NVIDIA and all actually....... this. For this, the users sit and think to disable that... There is a program called Powermizer Switch here it is run on behalf of the administrator and turn off all energy saving and all will be norms... But this solution is only for NVIDIA and that it is not entirely correct, the program works on win 10 x64 me earlier it really helped when I was seven. But 3 days ago - updated the driver and started again problems with this. Though in General the updates shut it down :(

R
RedNox 31.05.20

The problem also may lie in the RAM, if it is broken or one of the modules, solved the problem changing in the BIOS the RAM frequency from 1600 to 1333, but a Repack with the installation which cuts the error unarc.dll no more knocks

2154sanya007 31.05.20

Help the same problem on watch dogs 2

d
dexxxi 31.05.20

2154саня007
I have PES 2016. In my case the problem was that I when you upgrade the wood to a map rolled to the new to the old. Did a clean install and all was fine. Card r9 280

S
SashaKaKa5 31.05.20

Baltazar_Rus
does this depend on?

B
Baltazar_Rus 31.05.20

SashaKaKa5
tyb after another 10 years of asked this...