3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jay C 31.05.20 11:49 am

Impressions of the game (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

I played the Boxing game is just great ! Now the game has a real stealth ( for example, you can drag the body to distract the guards by whistling or noise ), many attacks of the melee, how deadly ( knife ), and not fatal. Lots of upgrades of equipment, ranging from gloves and ending points, and they affect pumping GG, and not just for beauty. Just a bunch of weapons and gadgets ))) to Pass the game you can now not only in stealth but as John Rambo wet all right and left in the open, for each element of the passing points are added, and techniques that you perform money. Great graphics, animation ( especially melee ) on top. I think the PC version will be even much higher ( of course max quality ). So uncle Sam this time did not disappoint !
164 Comments
Sort by:
A
An-Si Carto 31.05.20

With Veteran cool game, I only wish the travel speed is not adjustable.
Me in AC infuriated bespectacled moron, so they are still here added olomega Joker. Already turns already.

b
basket_man 31.05.20

Back to basics (and that to the best of Chaos Theory) still observed, but the disappointing length of the missions. They are too short. And the same tasks like hacking a computer or pull the stick a bit tiresome. A lot of self-copying as already mentioned above, the same good sense of humor and delivery system missions moved from the AC. Generally a restart of the franchise turned a beloved series in an action movie with expensive special effects, beautiful - but the old fans are not fooled.

C
Camper88 31.05.20

download pirates zatestit a couple of missions the game AI is very suspicious if you do not see near to itself the accomplice begins to look for if any problems calling a third,and they are already back to back if I go while talking on the radio to cut down one thread to the other immediately panics and goes to find out what the problem is.play the officer for maximum effectiveness, often using the checkpoints of the mission, the Makeup is a tough test of nerves the slightest error and restart the mission
the mission's other members have not yet watched.waiting for the license to see the mission of Koop Briggs.leveling a paladin is very pleased with some improvements very useful in the missions.

S
SinLaif 31.05.20

after reading all the pros and cons come to the conclusion:
Splinter Cell Blacklist created successfully, most like it, the game is worth the money.
p.s. I do not regret the money spent not pre ordering, though to wait a long time...((
p.s.s. very much hunting to play Versus =D

555mafiozzo555 31.05.20

Savage wines! In terms of hardcore on par with vinrar the 1st part, and in some places even surpassed it (mainly due to armored enemies and dogs). Take missions from Grim, which should not pass savelives, and even without saves! Also brought the fact that shelter in the shade does not guarantee complete invisibility in contrast to the older parts where it was possible to pass even under the noses of the guard!

K
KAPRAL27 31.05.20

The game really didn't like the previous Splinter Cell was MUCH ray. Management curve that Claudia is that with a gamepad, Kill enemies difficult stopping curve camera. The previous game I was able to stealth kill all the enemies one by one without raising alarm, then it is not possible for anyone to be worrying. To kill a sitting position almost impossible if crouched behind the stone block, then shoot it does not get the blocks full review close. To the wall standing cuddle, he also can not. The game is not liked, even if the enemy came close then get into it almost impossible.

Y
You_rock 31.05.20

Played 30 minutes, first vshtyrilo. Pleased with the graphics, the old voice of Sam, but the optimization is great (on ultra 100 fps jumps).
But then it became boring. Again poor Arabs everywhere, already bored of the East. And figs knows, like stealth is present, but somehow boring. Toli level design is dull, roofing felts I got older, so everyone unhappy.
See what happens next. There are no emotions which was from the house of Theory, and Double Agent they took me

z
zzzprizrakzzz 31.05.20

In principle, the game has turned out such what I expected. The developers took into account all the errors that were in konvikshen (which by the way was also good) and as a result of the blacklist has been awesome!
Of course it's not chaos theory but very close, the developers really kept his promise and returned the game to the roots. Of course I would like to say thank you for the optimizations, it is up to par!
The flaws it has though in some games they are not(although no Batman Arkham city the game is without flaws)
PS. The game is a must-have!

S
Steve0 31.05.20

Good game, just hate hardcore. On average, it is hard, and that max can't even imagine. But go on max will be the second time like all stealth action games.
Oh yeah, the side missions were a joke what. You have to pass the whole mission without a single save. And still trolling piratical from developers. All optimal paths are only available in the cooperative, and if they play one - go around and break my ass.

t
theme11471 31.05.20

zzzprizrakzzz

Of course it's not chaos theory but very close

Don't know, I series splinter cell was discovered only a year ago, since then went through all the games many times. In the first parts of cutting down someone non-lethal get the real satisfaction. Difficult, interesting. There's not so that all killed to save life - the process is the same. So seized or that was seized, shot from a lethal or non-lethal weapons - the process is different visually. If earlier it was necessary to make efforts and think to MOP up non-lethal, then lethal that lethal process of removal of the same so I'm not getting any sense of satisfaction from naletale and often just killing everyone.

In the end, non-lethal gameplay satisfaction not deliver, and the dragging of bodies is almost useless given the really fast gameplay. And the enemies in Chaos Theory went almost across the map, and there are only patrolled the scripting area - two steps forward, two back. In most cases the body in any case will not see because it lies outside their scripted site patrols. :)

In the end, it's all the same Conviction, only a stylized Theory. But what really worked in the theory of (non-lethal method of eliminating opponents, dragging bodies, non-lethal gadgets), it is simply not necessary. Made only for show, in order to plug the fans.

C
Casperml 31.05.20

Played on the pitch.

Interrogation no,sorry
The game is good by itself. Stealth quality,but it is the place where you sit is not :)

About control,I do not remember how the other parts(the life of me can not remember the control of the same double agent) ,but I didn't like the fact that overcoming obstacles automatic key combination W+Shift
During the battle 1vsМного it prevents. Because always pressing this combination and try to escape or kill in melee.

DOP.the weapon pulls strongly up,although firing bursts. (Maybe I do,all unsuccessful :D )

You can safely put 9/10

PY.Sy. on the ultra hrafnista,but my pitch does not stand up,it is necessary to change to none

H
Headbangbang 31.05.20

theme11471
So you can with a clear conscience pirates. Because it didn't do what was promised . Again pure action, stealth again in the background .Depressing . So the ideal for me will remain a Double agent there due to stealth and place a Black sheet is Konvikshen 2.0.And this is not good.

l
lookaway 31.05.20

garbage, not a game. apparently, chaos compare only those who are in chaos are not played. normal konvikshn, which hastily added stealth elements.
in principle, the other did not expect from her.

D
Dan_Ny_007 31.05.20

Jay C
totally agree with you - In the beginning, to the full, But then starts the best part. In General the game is just NICE COOL !!! ))

2EZ4Mind_control 31.05.20

The game went well and has stealth and action but the stealth is better in the early game if you find that fight without good armor and weapons is hard

K
KAPRAL27 31.05.20

Game anyway Callas is for me anyway the best game in the genre of stealth is a"James Bond 007: Blood Stone here is a game where you have to learn to do stealth. In this same game and it is not clear why if I crouched behind a concrete block or railing that you can't shoot for some reason. The sight turns red when you hover over the enemy unless he stands at a distance of 3-4 meters. And to mark and kill enemies almost impossible, in the same James Bond 007: Blood Stone if you see the enemy you can mark and kill shot from almost any distance, there also I marked the enemy which is located in 5 meters from me but can not shoot, although the meter is full, write something like the goal out of range what the hell, and why the enemy which the tank has to fire 3-4 times.

y
you401 31.05.20

Quite a good game. I'm not a fan of SC, so I will judge from the point of view just a lover of action games. There's action and quite a decent stealth. Decent graphics with optimization. Sound, too, on brains does not press too much. I liked that added upgrade things, whether it's the same aircraft(your base), a costume, gadgets and weapons. Gadgets very much, I really only use camera(this is the real thing, especially in jobs Charlie), and in rare cases the smoke to retreat. So my style of play - hiding, aimed -> headshot.
9/10

S
Steve0 31.05.20

I have all guardy speak a foreign language, even English. This is a bug Ruzicka or Repack?

m
mr.Boor 31.05.20

Well damn, aesthetes gathered. And that they are not and it's not commercials. The game is awesome. Haven't had anything like it....

d
djava 31.05.20

while download pirates, because even the incentive (thanks to the New drive seen) until the 29th to wait. walked a bit and decided everything else for litsuhi to leave. graphics are of course great, with UE squeezed all that is possible. stealth, but still some. remember good old chaos Theory, where you sit and wait until the enemy is gone, what to get past him. in General, I am glad that they at this time did not disappoint. but without a spoon of tar in barrel of honey does not happen... no English voice-new voice of Sam. don't know what idiot did that guy, which is already over 50, says a young voice. it looks especially ridiculous in the early game, when she and Vic were talking (and they are in fact the same age). but thanks to the New drive, I can enjoy the voice of Storozhik, who voiced all of the previous parts. the only pity is the voice of Anna changed, but still looks good. for me 9 out of 10, minus points for the English version, namely the actor voicing Sam