3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rita Perminova 16.10.19 03:09 am

Endings The Following. What did you like more? (Dying Light)

Endings The Following Thread

Old theme itself DLC in General: http://forums.playground.ru/dying_light/vpechatleniya_ot_dlc_the_following-894115/
47 Comments
Sort by:
_
_SpiKe_ 16.10.19

Me personally none of the endings did not like what they are stupid...strange the developers did not understand their

V
Vivix3D 16.10.19

I'm upset 2 bad endings(+1 secret,too bad)Just disappeared desire to continue to play

X
Xantik156 16.10.19

Do can be another good ending

o
or-i-on 16.10.19

While that was not the game I thought there would be 2 endings. The first bomb, and the second is that crane will come to Camden and then truncated the vaccine will be.

o
or-i-on 16.10.19

Andruxa_2015
Not the ending, but both sad.

d
dima_answer 16.10.19

fat besites, guys. normal endings there, especially in the following

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 16.10.19

Xantik156
maybe there are 2 secret ending is good

C
Calibre 16.10.19

I'm almost all the endings I liked, but of course they are not fancy and the game I bought not for the ending but my friend had a lot of fun

G
Garrus_91 16.10.19

For me it is ending with the erosion of Harran and suburbs foolish the fact that was able to take those flasks and take them to Camden for analysis. I think he would create an antivirus.

K
Kodval 16.10.19

Garrus_91
But crane was not able to convey if I tried :(

K
KamikazE 16.10.19

Garrus_91
So he suffered...in the final cutscene not seen in the guests gathered to him decided to say Hello to the children :)
Well and the other just decided not to bother-as they say once to die :)
Understand that kontsovki so-so,but they are more logical than the heap of games that came out lately.

K
KamikazE 16.10.19

search3
ie in your game should be so...
It must be Packed with realism, otherwise it's a stupid arcade game. But the final should be pink,because really the human brain do not regenerate after sometimes sticks in the head,and then suddenly some time brain dead-drunk corpses and...BAM,the shot turned stupid zombik in a normal person.
The reality is that destroying something hardly you can restore as it was.
Further, we are all of course waiting for part 2. You want Just Cose or normal extension ? As if the vaccine did zombies there,and there will be-the vaccine is.So either we all went in the ass and a virus came out for Haran or after broads bombs still something left...those clever sent Camden for data.

Z
Zet XXX 16.10.19

Spit on the ending

R
Rita Perminova 16.10.19

Zet XXX
Why does it mean to care?

D
Def_4 16.10.19

KamicazE
it should not be pink .. should be a choice to the player to decide whether he wants to live in the infected world and continue the fight, or leave slamming the door, putting a fine point on it. in this case, the choice we are given, but given to choose between the ripping of veins and shot in good... both are striking in their variability because wonder why then it was all ?? why do we spend so much time in the 1st part of why so much suffering in the addon ? in the end, we chose to die alone or take all ?? and you thought since the beginning this old bitch threw us ?? it is knowing that the smoke is an advanced and more dangerous version of the virus stinking of them all who could .. and then says that there is no choice or all of the blow or take the blame for all the victims ... after the story was done over loudmouth. looking at the game as a whole I personally do see so ... white wall we spend a lot of time and effort to paint her masterpiece ... and then when all done we daubed the wall shit and smashing it to the ground ... these endings worse than mass effect it.. just take serut on the head of everyone who played it.

K
KamikazE 16.10.19

Def_4
What makes you think that becoming a hunter you suddenly die? Ie supposedly if you create a vaccine you suddenly all help and if he was zombakov already died. Ezgi you will save...in the second part.kiss me and turn back :)
From the start you lit that's got to Haran,so start right here to keep track of...gross created and the vaccine is not.The most direct way othercity the entire area,so no,your egghead considered himself smarter and decided to save everyone...Yes nifiga not all will be saved... And hubby sent a bomb to bark and not to drink any crap,she wised up becoming the hunter is another.
Do you think an RPG with a bunch of elections?Say thank you that given the choice,as 90% of the fact that it is played to spit with a high steeple on the moral values of the finals, they are concerned about where to get platinum :D
Data drive to the doctor,he is in the suburbs and not for the vaccine flooded and learn what they're not turn. so it's a tale with an unhappy ending.Then you can fantasize as you like.

D
Def_4 16.10.19

KamicazE
what makes you think that the creation of a vaccine, all the dead have come to life ?? it is not for this at all ... all dead they will make it so that after a bite dead alive alive and not depended of the drug for which ran the entire 1st game and died within a couple of hours if there is no vaccine. the vaccine do to living have increased the chances of survival at times, to be 1N the races to stick to those whom are bitten, and that they continue to stay alive. the end of the match with the conversion I'm 100% sure that it eventually banged for the old Chinese wisdom says that on each artful ass there smart HY, and a thread of fighter will climb into the nest and it son of a bitch, and they depend on their nests directly. and about the beginning and attempts to save everyone so it's all crap.. he got to Harran on the rights of the enemy agent and to save any who are not planning to, but then changed his mind ... and the fact that he began to look for the cult in General can not be associated with a poor outcome, for the development of a vaccine is coming but slowly, and bitten a lot and the cure at the end .. and when they know that somewhere there are people who after a sting does not mutate naturally, he rushed there ...what's wrong you saw such intentions ?? and about to say thank you for 2 choices ... .yeah thanks to pleat ... it's like you put in front of two locked doors and offer to make the most important choice in your life, but forget to mention that both doors lead to the same corridor... thank you Epen mother.

K
KamikazE 16.10.19

Def_4
Basically you rice already in the Museum said - do not choose how and you will make others :)

N
Niko71790 16.10.19

That many people say the ending is normal, and then I remember the truth about elephants: when they're little they can't leave the leash - no strength but they try and try, and when you grow up also can not leave, because could not before, so they think and now can't (people have become accustomed also to the bad endings and it is the norm). Normal ending is when the hero gets his man and lives with the consequence of his choice, and not when the ending DLC are questioning the entire original game and the add - on is what was then generally something to do if the end of the one, and to sense at least for any scenario zero. Yes, and even a secret ending - Yes, go and blow this town a nuclear warhead, forgotten in the wagon... WHY??? what's that all about? I came to know about the cure - OK, I'll blow the whole city to ***yum. So if it explodes after the actions of crazy occult women who had drunk an unknown liquid (what is it, what can poison can cure as she said the instructions were not the same - had to wait to attack and eat stuff all), then why do it again, only now with his hands. Budget had seen only the introduction, because then the game was disconnected occult stuff, like cultists, a mysterious omnipotent, and there are 5-6 people and it was just that, and they were instead of furniture.
Yes, even jeltokoren familiar monsters from the original - they have a new boss, who is actually what his motivation, what they remember - think for yourself, tekhlend dismissed writers on vacation.
Again, the explanation of this beauty in the finals: you breathed, therefore you'll become like me". This phrase lacks a true main character response: WOMAN, you called me here to his sermon and envelop with smoke that stuff, who asked you to do it.....

Pleased guys from the original game, smasteril USS techland on rocket propulsion and breaking them concreted tunnel. That's it - the rest was in the spirit - lots of space, a new map, but doing it is nothing but stupid to go around the left-hand tasks, under the pretext of building the reputation of the cult.
The car was essentially a put for area and speed - lots of space, a little narrow corridors for parkour, few cables and hook, where it would be convenient. Bleeding the car is 3 hours of pure time - hour ride behind the bolts and other pieces of iron, and 2 hours of chase crushing zombies under the wheels, filling level.

The ending of the game disgust, simply because in General, the addition not have got of the story - received collection of short stories,but not a coherent story. Well, and also because they negate the plot of the original: looking for ways to save the city at any price and to find the cure and then I am not against 2 of the 3 endings to blow it up.

And most important: in the game we find bitten 2 months ago, the man who took antisana not asked - here it is salvation from the disease, but no - it stuck just like that, apparently previously wanted by this action to develop the plot, but then everything shoveled and forgot to cut this piece.

D
Def_4 16.10.19

Niko71790
have listed all that I have said in this and other topics on this game .. so not only me even the head works is good.