3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rita Perminova 16.10.19 03:09 am

Endings The Following. What did you like more? (Dying Light)

Endings The Following Thread

Old theme itself DLC in General: http://forums.playground.ru/dying_light/vpechatleniya_ot_dlc_the_following-894115/
47 Comments
Sort by:
f
fashionfble 16.10.19

I do not read, uh, I was able to suppress my curiosity. [Pointless post]

m
madzilla 16.10.19

Guys do you know that developed thus say that part 2 will not be

M
Maksim Kopysov 16.10.19

guys do you not think that the crane can manage themselves, ie the mother said that she drives by day this seems to me to be a part 2 there I think we will play for Bracken and look for crane

D
Dassent 16.10.19

Maxim Kopysov
one thing remains unclear what period of time the hero wakes up and where got?he was conscious that there maybe a day passed,maybe a year,and he got out whether in non-infected areas,then after a few years(when the vaccine did) and the cries of women and children, it became clear that he ate:),that's not clear slightly

D
Def_4 16.10.19

madzilla
http://www.playground.ru/news/igroki_dying_light_prodolzhat_poluchat_novyj_kontent_v_techenie_2016_goda-50769/
Oh ..... I think they would not act if it really wanted to do so.

D
DragonCommander56 16.10.19

Honestly admit the ending did not like the feeling like the developers did something, and then decided and did they say will do because the ending does not tally with the main line of the game, meet many people who for months had turned into zombies and it turns out that the vaccine is, then in the plot, all the same it turns out that this is not a vaccine, but a new virus in fact, but why not meet more infected with his mind, just like the Mother says if you take it kind of becomes a hunter but she doesn't know what will happen if it's just to breathe right? How she can know if this process is long type and during the game we again have not met the hunters have preserved my sanity. What is this nonsense? Get to the end of the game and eventually in front of you gets a choice, either to select the vaccine, soak that Mother and become a hunter and eventually still become hunters, or to blow up himself and everyone absolutely destroying the virus and everyone in the city were too, and then what the fuck I'm the original did? Why we have tried so many people were saved, antiin searched and the bandits were away, the town was saved, with the bandit chief a half game hunted and in the end, in the end I put him in the same, that all the efforts in order to end in the form of pressing a button and destroying all life either becoming a hunter? What nonsense is this? Want to see the big finish and in good performance and bad, that would have been quite all, but in the end there sorry choose between shit and shit in another color because the meaning of the endings one, but after watching stupidly remains a sense not of finality, as if you have stupid and broke off on half the story or I don't know your expectations were not met. Brand was also in Mass Effect 3 and hated it and then very very angry because he received not of the normal ending, and what the garbage unfinished, as if the thought broke off abruptly. In General, I'm unhappy because both endings do not differ essentially from each other, because the meaning is the same, all die, and of course because of the ending in fact, even divorced from the narrative of the game itself, like they do the other person did that the rest of the game did not know and looked the secret ending of the game, that do not differ essentially from one of the two ends, the only thing I knew to finish the game long before the passing game to the end...

G
George6666 16.10.19

Chose the ending E, stupid as the whole plot additions (some ghosts are worth; a feeling that comes straight from Skyrim came out). The developers clearly ran out of money on decent writers and they had to kill GG to continue not to shame because the 3rd expansion pack no longer who wouldn't.

H
Hrom47 16.10.19

Personally, I liked the addition, but did not like the plot (just the plot, about the ending just below the write). At the end of the main sujecki crane enough of VGM and the Ministry of defense for the eggs that he has the materials for a vaccine scientist able to develop, so there would have to spikulirovat on this and demand a generous drop antisana. No! Without a pressing need no push to start add-on... it's so stupid.
Regarding the end The Following: other I did not expect. Yes, they both upset me, but otherwise expect from a game where you die every now and then the characters to which so attached, and here and there people from despair crazy and where there is a fucking zombie-children (!!!) to expect different endings but suck out the last drops of joy like a real Dementor - not worth it.

R
Roman Pivovarov 16.10.19

I liked the main with a bomb blast. In terms of what is better than to blow so something will come out of the area and the virus will go on

Z
Zloy.exe 16.10.19

I think the developers of this sequel to put an end to the history of Kyle crane.......The question is, which will next ? A prequel or a sequel ?

R
Rita Perminova 16.10.19

Zloy.exe
prequel to what? it is not needed

Z
Zloy.exe 16.10.19

But I'm curious to know the official origin of the virus and its infection in the prequel.
Or a sequel where you find out whether a nuclear explosion, or it was not...

v
vel800 16.10.19

Join the already expressed above opinion, the ending of all the illogical and stupid. That's what surprises me! Creating such a rich and diverse game developers have not had the desire to exercise, at least a bit of imagination, inventing the normal ending. For example - the option when the crane has already taken a liquid (although it is not clear how such a seasoned fighter could let a woman force-feed this shit to, but is not provided). He returned with the vials in zombicheskogo terrible form. But, it was said that the day he can control himself, and at night becomes a monster. That's a reason to continue! Further, in order to choose - to continue the search for the fastest recovery, but to get back to shelter before nightfall or night to turn into a Hunter. Not done in a sanctuary turned into a Hunter. Ate man - turnip came off very cool. So it would be further fun!

w
warp 37 16.10.19

The ending level of delusional somewhere at the level of Mass Effect 3. Choosing the explosion, just stroked everything that made the original game (and its ending, too), and choosing a more logical option, taking medication, we get something generally vague.

It is clear only that the crane end. In principle, character and no small loss for a sequel. The death of jade once more the emotion was generated.

C
CrazyZero 16.10.19

Besides the feelings of devastation and despair, the ending didn't bring anything.

Y
Yuriy Brekhov 16.10.19

Decent ending, such a crazy world of pain and cruelty happy endings don't go

I
Izeick 16.10.19

Personally, I liked the ending, where you fight with the Mother in her lair, as I believe that such a monster she deserves to die. And Kyle was able to get the drug and became something of a paranormal being.

I
Izeick 16.10.19

vel800
But it isn't going to be doing some night raids: rock experience, to perform special. night of the task to kill the jumpers, Hunters, runners!!

I
Izeick 16.10.19

madzilla
The second part will be, but not about Kyle and zambaco, and on the other?

P
Pokolenie Ni-Ni 16.10.19

None of the endings did not like!!!
More or less where we become the hunter,but still!

NUCLEAR BOMB???? WTFFFF