3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kirikirigleb 01.06.20 01:43 pm

Drawdown fps(primarily older games)

Don't know how to describe this problem,but many of the older games gives FPS from 60 to 35-40 when I look in a certain direction.For example,Assassins Creed 2-Monteriggioni,standing on the top of the castle and look at the city-60 fps,go down,look at the lock(just the building,no graphics) and fps does not rise above 40.So many games,just can look at the wall of 40 fps while walking in a crowd,to battle with 60 fps.On any graphics settings.Enabled or disabled using-not affected.
Config:Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 6.1.7601.18247 64 bit
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor
ASRock 960GM-VGS3 FX motherboard
8 gb RAM
gtx 760 4gb
no viruses,the system unit without the dust.
lol,can't throw,screenshots,the link must not contain more than 50 characters(Yes,I do not rummage)
UPD:thanks to everyone who answered,but if someone else knows the solution-write,I'll be happy.And,dudes,don't fight there)
49 Comments
Sort by:
K
KazymirZyba 01.06.20

Fei Fong
Basta, so that's that. Pis you.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
The PERC at the same level with i7-mi. You're talking about it
that's what you decided? and who all? arguments. facts. tests. show your. if you don't. in this case, shut up that would not pokazatsya zakonchena more than they seem)

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
If it was, then AMD would wither away, but he still thrives and flourishes.
all clear. good luck to you...

B
Bombardirovschik 01.06.20

Lol even on my Celeron there is no subsidence in the old games , ahaha CELERON taxis!
FKH clearly sweated like a whore but not pulling enough people to shit in my mouth FKH power!

B

DragonXXXV
I'm everywhere!

B

DragonXXXV
XS, I do not know! It's weird!

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

Bomber
He has to go to the Comedy club to go. 2nd Galustian to be. or to Petrosyan student. give the floor a good duet would be.
after all, honor is an art)
DragonXXXV wrote:
This percent фх6300 on the same level with i7-mi. You're talking about it!
DragonXXXV wrote:
I got so used to the percent he was at the same level with i7.
DragonXXXV wrote:
Who told you that he is weak if on the same level with i7?!!! Now its Prots even more than enough in the games. Moreover, there are six kernels, which is clearly already more powerful than a Quad-core i7, which has only four cores.
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor this percent is easy to disperse will reveal two two 1060 or 1070.
Brain better change and do not envy people who have such not a bad comp. On YouTube look like this percent can easily handle the Witcher and krissah. The problem he has is because some, if he plays for my PERC 1070, and better 1080Ti the situation he has in the games will immediately start to level off and will not have to change the whole platform. His percent will last for at least another eight years.
and the most hard)
DragonXXXV wrote:
If it was, then AMD would wither away, but he still thrives and flourishes.
Who he.....?))
Spoiler
I think that one on himself he laughs so?)))

L
Len4ik00N 01.06.20

kirikirigleb
In some games it is possible to lock fps. Put a lock on the minimum fps at a drawdown or slightly above, then, is the difference in 20-30 personnel, fps will give only 5-10, maybe less.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.06.20

Fei Fong
Sick man he is! Che stuck to it?))) Let him do what he wants!!!

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.06.20

Fei Fong
I think to buy fx) Why do I need i7)))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
Not tired of people shitting in the mouth?(
Who told you that he is weak if on the same level with i7?!!! Now its Prots even more than enough in the games. Moreover, there are six kernels, which is clearly already more powerful than a Quad-core i7, which has only four cores.
AMD FX(tm)-6300 Six-Core Processor this percent is easy to disperse will reveal two two 1060 or 1070.
Brain better change and do not envy people who have such not a bad comp. On YouTube look like this percent can easily handle the Witcher and krissah. The problem he has is because some, if he plays for my PERC 1070, and better 1080Ti the situation he has in the games will immediately start to level off and will not have to change the whole platform. His percent will last for at least another eight years.
Teach materiel, and don't let lamb tips!
My evening was a success))))))

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.06.20

Oh yeah you're the one with your fx and more villages. Admit it, and standing there as before. And the i7 in your dreams, right? Is not it ridiculous?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 01.06.20

DragonXXXV
Just imagine it is also adresni and sdrysni))))))

s
szhech konsolotu 01.06.20

DragonXXXV wrote:
I wrote in all seriousness,
If so I pity you.
DragonXXXV wrote:
that his Prots will be enough for a very long time.
You wrote nonsense about something that insignificant FKH 6300 more powerful than any I7-no power competitor to the i3 2100 sandy bridge.And installation of 1080 cards in sly, and so forth..... But with his 760-tion of its Prots enough, but not in all games.

F
Fei Fong 01.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
I sympathize with you bro)))
FKH top percent. the hospital will collect. what would I do with Intel)))))
burn consolato
he decided that фх6300 more powerful than any i7. and all but who is everyone?))))

w
warp 37 01.06.20

DragonXXXV wrote:
Yeah, from the category Core 2 Duo E8600 reveals the GTX 960 in FurMark, but in games even the fans are not spinning. Fallout 4 is the only game on ultra was able to load my card at 60%.

s
szhech konsolotu 01.06.20

warp 37
Something familiar is not a masterpiece from Locke by chance?

w
warp 37 01.06.20

burn consolato, well, who else?

G
Grandshot 01.06.20

warp 37
On my old Core 2 Duo E8400 3.6 GHz GTX 560 flew and had to put the GTX 770, because there was no other option. Interestingly, according to tests Afterburner shows load the GPU to 99% sharp jumps) And performance in all remained at the same level as it was with the GTX 560. Well, maybe a small gain in RAM where it is needed.
So that put a relatively-new graphics on old hardware useless. But still very funny to read some individuals, claiming the opposite)

w
warp 37 01.06.20

Grandshot, and you have to prove it will stink, what is Core 2 Duo better than a modern Core i5-i7, which, in turn marketing the stuffing.