3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ganond 01.06.20 01:53 pm

Whether to wait ryzen?

Hi all. I like a man, without fanaticism,to buy something that will work and is not expensive. Take for example the fact that in 2014 buying a i5 4570 will be enough for 2 years that's for sure. But time flies and here come the 2017 dollar growth by leaps and bounds and intel added 5% performance, the user calls a user who dispersed processors free riders (modernity probably shit Halavanau). I do not like it and the pricing policy which is 450 bucks offers 4-core processor with virtual threads, which in modern games with mnogopotochnoy faster TOPICSA 20% (not Progres and PROGRESSIXE). In the end, how in your opinion should I wait for audessy stone for $ 250 or not?
44 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 01.06.20

250 no know
and the top promise vs i7 6700 Yes 7ххх something that will be interesting.
the price normally increases exponentially in proportion to increasing the actual efficiency
and for 250 dollyarov peck-peck then perhaps that is a competitor of fifth Ah 4ххх-ий3 6100 small then probably stock somewhere
the essence only if it has more cores and that will cache more and faster than the I3 i5

V
Vinni-Pukh 01.06.20

Ganond
Ganond wrote:
450 bucks offers 4 core processor
5820К-$389.00
Ganond wrote:
In the end, how in your opinion should I wait for audessy stone for $ 250 or not?
Lol. To change sewed on soap.

G
Ganond 01.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
I need the percents to$250.

V
Vinni-Pukh 01.06.20

Ganond
Ganond wrote:
I need the percents to$250.
What is the problem to sit on the i5 4570?

G
Ganond 01.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
Installation video and download percent 100%

X
X_ray_83 01.06.20

Ganond
Top Ryzen actually 16 threads and 8 he in nuclear of what he was a 4-core ?
Prices yet those tseniki in the network from the bulldozer !
It is known that min 150$ and max 500$ and what will be from 6-yaderku not known.
I think 4-yaderka will be at the level FX8300 although there will be everything from the cache 3-go to depend on so and so

R
Red Barels 01.06.20

Ganond
Yes clearly AMD will vipula 6 percent nuclear with 12 threads myself I'll wait for this percent
how does 6 cores and 12 pots big for the future

Z
Zloy.exe 01.06.20

To evaluate the processor's number of cores and gertsovki stupid..

V
Vinni-Pukh 01.06.20

Ganond
Ganond wrote:
Installation video and download percent 100%
And what's the problem to buy a xeon 4 core and 8 production for 220 bucks ?
Zloy.exe
Zloy.exe wrote:
To evaluate the processor's number of cores and gertsovki stupid..
And what is to assess?

G
Ganond 01.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
And I want to invoke Satan, get new experience...

G
Ganond 01.06.20

Vinni-Pukh
To buy in 1017 Poros and mother without ddr4 at least silly.

D
DeathW1ng 01.06.20

Ganond
Well, there is no electricity, will not start

H
Hammer Ushka 01.06.20

Ganond wrote:
To buy in 1017 Poros and mother without ddr4 at least silly.
What nonsense have you written ? ддр4 good only by the fact that at higher frequency,for example 3000 MHz for DDR3 unattainable. But higher frequencies are only useful for built-in % of the GPU, which the user who asked the question likely will not be.Total: for owners of digital vidyuhi ддр4 don't vsralas

H
Hammer Ushka 01.06.20

buy FX once you have the purpose of installation. For example fx - 83** the installation of this percent easily outperform the i5 along with i7, and all for a price of 8-10 thousand

V
Vinni-Pukh 01.06.20

Hammer Lug
Hammer Lug wrote:
and on par with i7
He will not be on a level, why do people cheat ?
Hammer Lug wrote:
for example 3000 MHz for DDR3 unattainable.
Achievable.
Hammer Lug
Hammer Lug wrote:
But higher frequencies are only useful for built-in % of the GPU, which the user who asked the question likely will not be.
He invented this game ? The main characteristic of RAM is that the speed of reading, writing and copying, and memory frequency increase these characteristics, which greatly affects their professional activities. However increases the latency, but not always.

G
Ganond 01.06.20

A month is left, I'll wait.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.06.20

I like that peck-peck took AMD to encode video and pomagala volume. there was no need to be greedy to take ы7 2600 then it.
the only thing though is that one can formally encode 2 videos with some programs. but with or couple there that raboet 6 cores and overclocking works technically worse than the old 4 nuclear stump with acceleration. if Takui to say everywhere performance FKH sa on the core with an accuracy comparable to the cortex Quad at frequency x 1333 bus. AMD a Hairdryer with the same frequency and finally FKH is also approximately the same frequency, but still about 10% worse however. if you believe bechmarked the i7 3770 it's like at least 30% faster FKH CA odnopolie with equal frequency and as pravelo the gap is more significant in all sorts of cinema and so forth. because peck-peck to take FKH to work is a pleasure rather doubtful. energy will kilowatt otnostelno a lot despite the fact that its CPU time will be around 70% and the performance is comparable to ultra processors the epic of tales
for фх6100 tire for bigger overclocking overclocking Yes 3.8 GHz and TDP at 120-130W I see about 5-10% slower fps encoding than tropicasem as the samovar and the ku 9650 4 GHz with bus razgona with BP under 140-170вт and hours of coding are roughly comparable.
the gist of it is that only the low end of pitch for modern games

M
Momoka 01.06.20

Nuuu... Wait, look reviews, comparison. Unless, of course has the time for it.

G
Ganond 01.06.20

MunchkiN 616
You know that ROSEN and FKH is a different arichitecture?

S
Semen Strelec 01.06.20

Wait Riesen definitely fofix taschyat and dragged ,and a new architecture +ддр4 and improved socket will give just the bomb)