3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
koltos17 16.10.19 03:12 am

Pull it CPU, if you upgrade only vidyahu? (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Hi all. I Bake the Assembly is now i5-4670 with a gtx 770 2 gb 16 gigs of RAM.

Thought to update vidyahu, but read that the potential is fully punched with my old man percent.

Interested in playing in 1080 on ultra. I understand that dviglo рдр2 improved dviglo Gta5. There are experts who will tell you whether is necessary to change percents on some Riesen 1600 with 12 threads or old 4670 will draw the new map of type p 2060? Can someone in GTA5 checked as the percent loaded ?

As in programs, eating percent, my me is happy.
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Kozlov Evgenevi 16.10.19

koltos17
Pull.

N
NecridPower 16.10.19

of course not... It and the gtx 770 it will disclose fully if he is to overclock to 4.2 Hz. And here already p 2060. Definitely not. There need not less than 8 threads with the frequency of at least 4.2 GHz, and better than a 4.4 or a 4.5.

X
X Ishimura X 16.10.19

koltos17
The game is not out and tests no one held that it was possible to talk about something. And GTA, if you believe this video, when ultra stable 60 FPS on that you are interested in conjunction will not be given. And not the fact that he's exhibited at top speed.
Spoiler

X
X Ishimura X 16.10.19

koltos17
And as we remember, the main subsidence in GTA 5 was in the grass (if it was in the ultra), and on almost any hardware. In RDR2 and grass everywhere!!!

k
koltos17 16.10.19

Ishimura X X
Well, in Gta5 grass was not the main world) IN РДР2 this is the main environment. Resources to use are not on the processing of large buildings in Los Angeles, and the grass and trees.

Although judging by the screenshots, the grass and the trees look like on Xbox one x blurry though. The texture of such a campaign.

w
winni madison 16.10.19

koltos17
I percent with 750 1060 on the sat,percent of all drags

k
koltos17 16.10.19

winni madison
and you can tell the game in which you have 60 fps consistently holds on very high settings?

X
X Ishimura X 16.10.19

koltos17
Adds more complete absence of cars and a large number of people at once, the processing which needs much more PC resources than the processing of stationary buildings. In any case, the wait is not much, we'll see. And specifically with regards to the grass, its detail and drawing distance, in my experience, has always played a significant role in the number of FPS in open world games.

k
koltos17 16.10.19

Ishimura X X
look again at the screenshot in the news on the screens of the PC version. Here is the screenshot:

Absolutely the same grass texture and foresters in the background and all the textures on the Xbox one x. Mean that maybe it will be stupid to the console port. So Rockstar MB corrected optimize for the PC.

w
winni madison 16.10.19

koltos17
Yes

d
dilat 16.10.19

Ishimura X X
Judging by the GTA V, Rockstar doesn't optimize grass, so I would wait to make such findings)

i
igroman777 16.10.19

koltos17
I have the exact same processor +rx 580 8gb/ Almost all games at 1080 on ultra 60+ frames in the Odyssey and the Metro is about 50. With RDR2 I will have no problems. From 2060 to processorsamsung games, the potential of graphics card to be revealed will be. It's either a video card easier, or to change

X
X Ishimura X 16.10.19

dilat
What conclusions did I do? On the contrary, in the beginning expressed concerns with regards to the effects of herbs on performance, starting from the example of GTA 5. You are now repeated.

s
saa0891 16.10.19

koltos17
Even if the stupid one vidyahu change FPS in games specifically will grow,not to mention the fact that you can set the maximum settings,the gtx 770 with 2 gigs of memory now about anything.

z
z8TiREX8z 16.10.19

koltos17
100 will not work, but enough to modern games full hd 60 fps. over time can buy and percent.

z
z8TiREX8z 16.10.19

Ishimura X X
My card 980 with the old CPU i5 2300 gave 60 fps, at max, only antialiasing was turned off, what can I say about 2060 and i5-4670.

X
X Ishimura X 16.10.19

z8TiREX8z
Speak really about, as the game will not work and will not be tested. But this is what I wrote above, how about the fact that I'm in his statement relied on the video, which is posted under the spoiler. If it is fake (which is unlikely), my guilt in this.

L
Luka_Gennadevich 16.10.19

koltos17
The problem with this processor can be observed only in the open world, to which the pronoun refers and RDR 2 (and of course exist in many games and novelties). But judging by the video and description, so many people and objects in this game, no, this means that you can count on less stress.
The video card you can put absolutely any. No one denies, but the question is FPS by the CPU, as it works with the game engine.
All those who unsubscribed, wrote only an average figure, which has no value in principle, as well as their comments. They don't know exists and minimum FPS and maximum. Regarding the minimum requirements of Your processor choice, because the 4670 is better i5-2500K in nominal value (although everything is relative, at 2500 solders and unlocked multiplier). So, I think the whole emphasis in graphics card will be the resolution then the role will not play. Processor the middle, the recommendations of the 4770, at minimum 2500.
Judging by the video, I5 4670 pulled GTA 5 on the limit. But you have to ask? Coins, in words suitable even under minimum payout and what's more, the game looked up. Take the game and play safely.
But if to change, it is best to wait for the 3600 or 4600 (refresh Zen 2 that will be even better).
But the game is not going anywhere. You can play or dig for an upgrade.
But the graphics card is really weak. That's it for 1080p should be replaced. So, priority is correct. The rest will catch up. To build on the AM4 will have 12 (3600)+6 (B450 Tomahawk)+5(RAM 16 3000С15)+3(shipping)=26 thousand rubles.
By the way, the price RTX 2060 is 5700ХТ from AMD that performance at the level of the 2070S. This way would be more serious in buying. You should think about it.

l
legusor 16.10.19

neither the CPU nor the graphics card is not enough for ultor in 1920x1080 at 60fps with antialiasing.

k
koltos17 16.10.19

Thank you all. The theme came to life. As you know, for your percent better range 1xx from NVIDIA to take, 2xx will not be revealed.

I think in any case, see the tests after the game. And if it is a stupid console port, it is unlikely that the game is worth the upgrade. On screen just the same tile that Juan's, which is weird =(