3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yariko.v 01.06.20 03:01 pm

To play(?) or create a game?

PC after all, created not only for games but also for hobby and creativity. Moreover, writing your own game is best to understand the complexity and work that is valiant developers for the creation of these masterpieces. It is not enough to write a good story, you need to put it in a perfect wrapper.

To begin, a brief history of this game. Yes, I love toys, especially ones I like! And I love anything to program. And so, I decided to try myself to create artificial intelligence! I knowingly made the AI in quotes, because in fact it is only FDI - pseudo artificial intelligence. He thinks and decides how to go on the basis of hard keyspace positions several moves ahead. Thus, it appears that he thinks. The first time I didn't even win their program (maybe just not played carefully). The difficulty, or rather the number of the calculated forward moves PC you can adjust the value of the variable ur.
The game is made in the form of window application. And of course not without mistakes in the program. In the game there is error: status super pawn ago, according to the rules of checkers, this move is not valid. Unfortunately I have not fixed this bug.

Python is an interpreted language, so to run the game files needed an interpreter.

Files игрыyadi.sk/d/7Hwzrlai3G4Aus

2 Comments
Sort by:
z
zloy pomorskiy armyanin 01.06.20

yariko.v
Had to be done in the style of OOP and tkinter still the hemorrhoids, the only advantage of which that part of the standard library.

D
DarknessCM 01.06.20

yariko.v
You will lead this topic? If Yes, will fix on the main.