3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava74oren 01.06.20 03:04 pm

The game was released today or is it still the 23rd? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Just started a game, after all the intros and preludes the game Presanella and hung, after restarting the computer, the game displays that will be available on the 23rd, it's damn so what?!
62 Comments
Sort by:
h
her_morjoviy11 01.06.20

Already out , can play

S
Staleon 01.06.20

The exact same garbage, can't run, says tipo will be released on the 23rd, ((

A
Aleksey Nepushkin 01.06.20

Slava74oren
Today. Well, at least those who did pre-order 100% start. For others, unfortunately, can not say anything.
Indulge your senses VPN if some misfortune has happened. Can describe in detail how to do that.

S
Slava74oren 01.06.20

Alex Newskin
I just pre-order and the game started.

_
_hw 01.06.20

and I did not start,writes that save in the full version of the game,and you play trial,game full,how I could make them in the full version then,it all happened after the suspension and subsequent updates,are regarded as another sanction against Russia)

S
Sprintin 01.06.20

yesterday, the 20th in Korea,21st-23rd in Russia.
you che too lazy to peruse the forum?
if it burns and you with 23rd, then VPN you using
I have to play yesterday damn yesterday with VPN today officially.

S
Sonnyy Bot 01.06.20

Yes came out already, I just got off the day came, bought, swinging.
By the way, bought thanks to the forum, doubted at first, but after reading impressions about the game have decided to take.

_
_hw 01.06.20

Sprintin
21 written,we have already started to play the full version,but was this here game,the game has been updated and transferred to the probe,put it available

A
Almadir 01.06.20

Hmm...then writes about the 23rd...bought on pre-order, couple days ago installed a (once opened preset). Until yesterday hung in the Origin date is the 21st. this morning I look and it changed to the 23rd and will not run (actually is sent to the fact that the game is not out and wait for 23rd). I understand that the release in Russia of the 23rd? that is, either to wait, or VPN?

S
Sprintin 01.06.20

_6paTka_
answered default and not you.
if you have a glitch and says that the probe, verify the cache or re-download the game.
Almadir
release on the 21st and 23rd in Russia, if you 23, VPN help

A
Anzhelika04 01.06.20

I also wrote that on March 23 is available, it helps to restart origin, sometimes even several times need.

A
Almadir 01.06.20

Sprintin
Thank you!
Let then another question :) what does it depend on the 21st or the 23rd date? (sorry if the question has already been discussed, just absolutely no desire to shovel the forum).

S
Sprintin 01.06.20

Almadir
belt, why is EA for some part of Russia is Europe), and there is a 23rd.

A
Almadir 01.06.20

Sprintin
Ah! Firshtein :) Thanks again.

b
bezmolvnik 01.06.20

It was such garbage with 23 in number, until they came to the origin and did not run it all the farm through trial EXE in the game folder.

S
Slava74oren 01.06.20

The third time the game worked.

V
Vyxyxol 01.06.20

Had a similar problem, the game would not load, giving the window the fact that the game is unavailable and about the way March 23, recovered by resetting the origin. Try it, maybe will help someone.

T
Traun 01.06.20

I at 7 am on work managed to check out - everything worked and the network was connected.
Excellent job of caeic you?

S
Slava74oren 01.06.20

Traun
I'm from Orenburg, then work, then writing again with the number 23...

H
Haykooo89 01.06.20

Out the game full launched from the shortcut, start the trial version, now in the origin button Play is not lit. how to understand this? Reinstalling origin did not help. Uninstalled the game, preload illuminated button