3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slava74oren 01.06.20 03:04 pm

The game was released today or is it still the 23rd? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Just started a game, after all the intros and preludes the game Presanella and hung, after restarting the computer, the game displays that will be available on the 23rd, it's damn so what?!
62 Comments
Sort by:
D
DevilYamamoto 01.06.20

SLIDER_FLEX
He writes me the Error log, when logging in the first time you have to be online.=(

B
BlackGhoSsT 01.06.20

I wish she never left.

S
ShiHou 01.06.20

Played all day today, I decided to go to multiplayer, it never booted. Restarted origin and now the game won't start with it. And if you run through the root folder writes that the 23rd will be available. What the hell?

f
fvyfa fyfafy 01.06.20

I have a bigger problem, played 5 hours and suddenly there is a bug in the graphics driver. Try to restart the game available only on the 23rd, come out of the origin, run from the folder the executable, the game went through a while again the departure from wood to none. After nothing helps, writes 23 or nothing at all happens. The funny thing is that pre-order was issued when it was written that the game of 21.
PS the origin of the inscription emblazoned snide ME Andromeda, play today, thank you have played.

A
Aristocles 01.06.20

I have also off the button Play, although to mail a letter even in the morning at 8:00 it is, just type, please - play now! I tried to run from the folder with the game, said I had to activate a product code... where can I get it? The mail did not send any code...
And you were sent a code by mail, how do you run the game?
Did pre-order March 10, the Deluxe edition a couple of days ago did the preload. But no code how to activate?

R
RiseSoma 01.06.20

droun92
akaut Italy or Spain I do not remember exactly written. everything works.

l
legusor 01.06.20

today played half a day, I go again, writing that on the 23rd of output. it is not surprising, taking into account the fact that the game went extremely saskarni in all respects.

v
vitalik76 01.06.20

Now obviously these tips - if the game has started, the 23rd it is better not to close, not because of the fact that started again. But if closed, then we have many, many times to restart origin - from any times the button play will become available. Today I was launched.

S
ShiHou 01.06.20

vitalik76
I have download appeared endless, Wang because of this, so not an option not to close her because she stupidly did not sonida... And I only reinstallation helps origin.

I
Infius 01.06.20

Get out of origin on your computer. Go into origin through the browser, the browser cut down Adblock, click to play the game, window opens, type start origin, agree - go to the origin. Play.
You can still radically with the game to remove the file cheto-there Trial.

d
design2010 01.06.20

Slava74oren
I, too, Orenburg! Was the same garbage, do not run the origin client, and once on the shortcut to the game. If launched such as origin automatically with Windows, then close it and task Manager close the process (remains in memory) and once on the shortcut start, I played yesterday. Good luck!

B
BoBaH-4eKucT 01.06.20

Downloaded, installed, tried to start - failed, restarted origin, started. Neither date nor language is not changed.

K
Konstantin Lagaev 01.06.20

Guys, there is a problem, I go the game status: offline to connect immediately refuses, writes it nothing helps, although the origin is fully operational, friends says I'm in Andromeda, what do not know. Through steam is the problem with the COP.go there, too, does not see the server. Maybe it's related problems, other online games work without trouble. Read about proxy servers and other crap, that is with a provider that has something to do, portals are not portals, I don't understand it either, to be honest. Tell me what to do, please. If the provider is, then do what and how to say it, and solve it at all. SK go I've come to accept 500rubley cost, but Andromeda 2000R hurt to give and not to play in multiplayer. IN ADVANCE APPRECIATED

S
ShiHou 01.06.20

Haykooo89
BSA, the Council, each time for 45 gigs now to pump? Is that your point? The problem is not in the game, and in the origin, reinstalling the game will not affect this glitch.

m
magister1 01.06.20

To buy the game for 2K, and do the voodoo to change the settings, finding information how to run the game, and then another to see the animation, and the game itself and think my God the fuck did she even start.
I forgot to shamanism to access the online.

l
lokkie 01.06.20

ShiHou
Soon in the game. She prescribed some guys in the process. Don't know if online versions of it's OK, I'm here first time.. but I like this stuff the first time. And I do not think that it is normal.
Bring the disk will be there to watch.

T
Traun 01.06.20

Helped me so:
Deleted in the game folder a file with a trial and perejaslavl - immediately became active button play

S
ShiHou 01.06.20

lokkie
the game had nothing to do with. this curve hands involved in the origin of. What drive the game, not through origin of work? I doubt that it is. Install then installed from CD, but start the game again through origin happening, as I understand it.
The problem in principle can not be in the game, because it is absolutely normally start on the 21st, and then I updated origin and it started...

l
lokkie 01.06.20

ShiHou
Business in the cloud, through which runs the game. Your problem is seeds. From the game does not come out, and complete the process in despetcher. See that button was active, close oridzhn and then disconnect the Internet. And a tick off with AutoPlay origin together with Windows.
I have a much more serious problem, as it is run on the dvuhyadernik. She cuts everything. Apparently in the cloud priority settings, but without the cloud it won't start at all. ^In)
The word inactive button can also be if there is no connection to the cloud. The Internet connection is bad, etc.
Here and so. You still want to get some development games pawson.. Yes, you optimists. ))
All the development of games that this. Stick to the limit, and hope for the first week of sales. xD)
March again, pirates will have to use.. are to blame. Buried in me all the good undertakings. :D)

A
Aristocles 01.06.20

23rd... not allowed in the game... what I ask ****?