3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lobo 02.06.20 06:25 pm

who is Gunter on\'Dim? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

My question is who is bill o'Dim is because the game never told me what kind of being is he?The only scientist who ruined many years in the study of Gunther said that he was evil.But I wonder who he was since in the story I about it did not know who he is. The only thing about him I learned that he was a very ancient and powerful being.So if you have any opinions on what kind of being is he?
33 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 02.06.20

Lobo
The devil in the flesh, obviously.

d
dimon-alfa 02.06.20

the demon can grant wishes in exchange for his soul

V
Vladimir2307 02.06.20

Lobo
A year ago : http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/characters/gyunter_odim_spojlery-880821/
To find a topic is not difficult.

e
evgenij84757 02.06.20

Lobo
read here http://cvwitcher.rolka.su/viewtopic.php?id=39

L
Lobo 02.06.20

Vladimir2307
Just today was the additions did not know that already asked this question

D
Danil Zotov 02.06.20

like the creature caught in the world of the living after a Pair of Spheres came from hell the devil like all monsters

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 02.06.20

A demon, obviously.

A
Anonimous777 02.06.20

Pretty creepy.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.06.20

All the fears, the anger, the pain and suffering of the flesh in one piece and get a Gunther - the source of Great evil.

A
AleksandrFedorov 02.06.20

Stiff Of Macivor
This is an exaggeration, rather just a powerful demon full of excitement, he could mow people down left and right, but does not, in principle, can sometimes, if it is to provoke as many people

S
Syahou Dun 02.06.20

AleksandrFedorov
This is an exaggeration, probably just another redneck character concocted Krivorukov developers can easily mow people down right and left, Garant gets to him in slavery for one wish, while Algirdas rubs Gunter rough lips every meeting and wonder monster not as something for him to do.

s
stas salnikov 02.06.20

I think it something like Gina

A
Albert De Hanter 02.06.20

Ah... the memories of iris in the Cabinet of Algirdas , there are books... which you can see that Algirdas tried to call the genius of water...

W
Wild Rider 02.06.20

Marid, genius of water. (apart from call the storm, able to hide in the water) Atypical and quite powerful, because no one obeys and takes the soul.

L
Lidiya Ch 02.06.20

B
Bupycop 02.06.20

SAHO Dun
One can see how closely you passed the game... and then of those that get the hate witch...

-
-Varvar- 02.06.20

The demon eats souls...

M
Mantikora713 02.06.20

There is Marid class of demons embodied water. Stronger than the Jinn, are also cunning, devious and cunning, besides more reasonable. These creatures keep considerable knowledge about the world in which it becomes quite boring over time, given the uncertain duration of their lives, but because I love to entertain to those asked mozgatasa riddles customers and all kinds of the executors of the bullied demons in a peculiar manner.

S
Syahou Dun 02.06.20

Bupycop
I do RPG-schnick to the bone and carefully follow the plot, but I'm not trying to invent what is not.

X
Xavier_29Th 02.06.20

it is a pity that it is impossible for the horns to blow the whistle, but you can just cast.... boring turns...