3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lobo 02.06.20 06:25 pm

who is Gunter on\'Dim? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

My question is who is bill o'Dim is because the game never told me what kind of being is he?The only scientist who ruined many years in the study of Gunther said that he was evil.But I wonder who he was since in the story I about it did not know who he is. The only thing about him I learned that he was a very ancient and powerful being.So if you have any opinions on what kind of being is he?
33 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapitaaan Dzhek Vorobey 02.06.20

SAHO Dun
Lol what smysol to kill the person who made the deal? Just because he's rude to you?Well, you and lalka, not to be a businessman/ diplomat /economist forevermore sensitive you ours.
outsmart and cool fucking

T
The_Black_Wolf 02.06.20

A demon, very powerful demon. Yes, and in addition the only character additions that I enjoyed.

m
me14 02.06.20

I agree demon

c
choa 02.06.20

demon, but I would not say that he was evil. He is cunning, but not from those who kill left to right. He could easily kill a Wild hunt with Geralt. And even CRIS. Even The Baron! ) However, on the contrary - it helps to save CRIS, if you take as a reward for information about her.

X
Xv.O.vX 02.06.20

Gunther O'Dim , Mr. Mirror , Tramp.
Gunter - merchant mirrors , like we can say that at first glance , he's a good man, sympathetic. But it is not!
HE'S A BITCH! THE DEMON'S ASSHOLE! WHO ELSE BESIDES POVELIVAET TIME BLEAT!

k
kilerati 02.06.20

I'm a little off topic: I have a deck of cards to play Quint there are four cards with Gunther About Dima, three archers Darkness and itself On Dim siege as map. The NPCs in the game with me, called on all cards with Dima, and I have come out only archers, On Dim not drawn from the deck. Why?

A
Alex0493 02.06.20

http://vedmak.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%93%D1%8E%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80_%D0%BE'%D0%94%D0%B8%D0%BC written here everything that is known about him. A General in the game ( if you listen very carefully to the dialogue), there are hints of who he is - but this is only speculation. Nobody exactly knows who he is.

B
BioGen 02.06.20

Alex0493
The article is missing, nothing thrown

I think he's the embodiment of the surprises here sits a man, and pow, from anything he has a spoon in the eye from Gunther. About these creatures of nothing he know not this, they need to outwit in the present or the past, as did Geralt after guessing the riddle. Here he miscalculated.

A
Alex0493 02.06.20

BioGen
Lord! In Google put the witcher 3 on Gunter'Dim and the first link on wikia
PS and why was it necessary to create this topic, when you can go to vedmak.wikia and there to watch???

B
BioGen 02.06.20

Alex0493
So you failed, threw the wrong link.

T
Towelie75 02.06.20

Alex0493
Create a theme when on the wiki about it, nothing happened, the date of the first post enough to see. But why throw a link here on the wiki is unclear, given that anyone who was interested, a long time ago found out, if not guessed then have used the same simple manipulations with Google.

A
Alex0493 02.06.20

BioGen
I am just aipad write))) Probably why the link to the end is not copied

A
Alex0493 02.06.20

Towelie75
Subject created before, that you're right. But the article in Wikipedia and similar sites can be freely edited, so it already ten times changed and added