3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
Xionus 02.06.20 06:31 pm

\"Protect the Castle\" killed BS quests (Fallout 4)

So here's the situation - I'm in a hostile relationship with the Institute, especially there thundered a personalized NPC, then went questing BS, because it is written in the guidelines to the happy ending is when the Institute was destroyed, and the remaining three fractions remain intact and loyal to the Survivors. So, did everything as written - I took the quest No mercy in the helicopter sat down, but after Protect the Castle got the message that No mercy failed. Tried to execute its different stages, the result is the same. Finally, completed the sweep of Fort strong fully reported Maxone, he wanted to give the next quest, I ran away, not waiting to hear (practice this method with Preston is tired of his endless, albeit giving experience for quests settlements) and again in the fifth, whether that time? - defended Castle. After that, Predone it has become almost idol - Mekson gives a new quest, the local doctor doesn't offer medical care, but only mutters something without turning around, captain Cade (the one interested in the secret documentation) even says nothing when referring to him, just blankly staring, the dealer (!) behaves exactly the same. A reasonable question arises - what to do? Has anyone else suffered this way and can it be cured? Or already to pass to it a line of quests is BS, and then go back to the main quest?
25 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

Quest Save load protection of the Castle is the penultimate quest in MM.
Then go through the sewers and cut the Institute.

X
Xionus 02.06.20

Understandable, but it's not about that. I would like to know whether this quest disables the execution of a line of quests of the Brotherhood, and that after protecting the Castle to appeal to this faction it makes no sense. If so, then I have to say that I surpassed itself - neither Morrissey nor the Aluminum nor the Sky, nor even shamelessly glyuchaschie FNV was not such that the quest (not end!) one of the faction quests did tend to kill others. This is probably because the warring factions in the games either not at all or only two, here is three and a half. OK, I know what lines can and which can not be crossed and who should not talk so as not to cause enmity. Although it still doesn't seem right, now go and think And can this quest take? How about this one?

W
Wild Rider 02.06.20

Guide to happy ending written 2 weeks after release. I think this bagous covered I subsequently releasing patches (so the manual may already be irrelevant today), but I couldn't take everything into account, and some quests just hanging out.
According to the plan of developers loyal to gg should be a maximum of 2 factions: the Minutemen and another to choose from.

X
Xionus 02.06.20

I also realized, however, all but the Institute, I in something cute, their feats at BS I the third fall and in FNV the quests are too much. So, you will have to sacrifice something and stop. Anyway sorry, factional quests are interesting radiant stupidity, but I will not cut no BS, no Subway. Here's a final question unrelated to the topic - can we meet after the explosion of the Institute of X6-88, if I him haven't even met yet? Just collect the capabilities of all potential partners, I want to get it from this soulless doll, the benefit of the downloaded mod into friendly relations with him in any case. If you do not come to meet if respite, he will have to grow location?

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

Xionus
I still Quilang adopts the technical documentation and gives cover at the police Commission as Reeves and Heli give job... subway also gives the task to save Sinta and kill the hunter...but the big quests for the BS and never will be ...just logically all the quests in a given BS why?? for that would with them to destroy the institution of ...if you destroyed menemenli then again, the logic of the great quests of BS is useless...you're the little thing go kill the strip...if you not then you do not correctly pass the line of quests for all factions
the first thing you did right it did kill the Persian at the Institute...no need to kill anyone to go on the ridiculous at the Institute until the quest mazhugin(the point of no return)...parallel quests in other factions...here on the website a lot of topics about it

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Xionus
MAXON listen, he quests no longer gives. You should finally make the BS, if not to kill, the Institute forces the BM , the BS can become hostile, but after a conversation with Mexana, including some of Maxone will Express dissatisfaction in conversations and all. Well either you have caught another bug )

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Wild Rider
No, you can go leaving 3 fractions.

W
Wild Rider 02.06.20

MrGURAM76
It is if you beat the game for the Minutemen, with anyone else without quarreling. And side quests from the BS and the Subway will be available?

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Wild Rider
Not really. If you pass only for the Minutemen, after the destruction of the Institute, the BS will become hostile, and neutral subway.
And Yes, you can play all the factions, doing side quests that would be easy to collect.
As well, the TC did everything right, just had Maxoom conversation to finish, well, with the subway we had to start the story quests.

s
saturn7774 02.06.20

Gazebo got confused with the order of quests ... too Clever by half.

X
Xionus 02.06.20

I already beat the - go while at the Institute, have got their radiant quests, gaining experience points and the location X6-88 (I want to get it ability, and all his fascist remarks about the Commonwealth contrary), read the Internet like everyone to understand about the return and got the quest Mass-Fusion. MrGURAM76, here's what is clear: pass only for the Minutemen - it's a means to completing the main story, do not meddle in these two fractions, BS and Subway? So I'm there already snooping and BS like become enemies only after talking about the reactor with the Institute's aunt-the boss in yellow. And what a conversation with Mekson I'm not finished?

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Xionus
With the subway you can make a feint and they will send to the Minutemen and will remain friendly. With BS important to get the status of a knight, that they would not become hostile. I can not remember , roofing felts the first quest that od Dance get fulfilled, or even police party walked and after the explosion of the Institute, came Gabriel and told that BS just lost the scent and they want it to be done.
After Portsmou talk to Maksoom to the end, he quests more does not produce. There quests give Quinland, the merchant and the captain of the airship, and then, if desired.

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

Xionus
Mekson quests does not give but to talk to him still have there depending on how far along you are at this point in the game...once say that you'd been ...I'm not literally writing....were their eyes and ears and the second time is when the institution is already winded, he says that he was told what you got to College...well, that's assuming you're not a BS teleport...did ion tell you about Dr. Lee and ask her to find the Institute, and I say to you gave the data to the aunt without legs (always forget her name)) .do not need to be afraid to talk to him before the conversation can in fact be preserved and if that does not like just to revert ☺

Z
Zolotko555 02.06.20

Xionus wrote:
BS like become enemies only after talking about the reactor with the Institute's aunt
becomes after the conversation, and then when you teleport from the Institute in Machugin there's even a warning window popping up

X
Xionus 02.06.20

MrGURAM76, You write:
With the subway you can make a feint and they will send to the Minutemen and will remain friendly.

What trick do you mean? Desdemona said after my visit to the Institute - Please, stay with us, but was an option of Stay with Minutemen, but this Gink in this case did not respond even trying to warn her about the attack on bunker hill or the surrender of the quest Station Randolph 5, has not yet chosen to Stay with subway, then she foisted quest Under the ground and under cover, ie their ending, which is not going to perform. What does it mean Subway will be the enemy?

B
BlackTigerTK 02.06.20

Xionus wrote:
be held only for the Minutemen - it's a means to completing the main story, do not meddle in these two fractions, BS and Subway?
Not so. You can go for all four parties to opredelenno moment. For Bosses to Takticheskoe thinking for Inistitut to Mass Fusion for the Railroad, until the Under the ground and under cover. As I recall, I received the underground and under the cover just didn't perform. As Takticheskoe thinking. And continued the main quest for the Minutemen. the railroad will become an enemy, if you start to run Takticheskoe thinking. So they will become hostile, if they come with X6.

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Xionus
The enemy will not just GG cases will not lead.
Solarbabies Under the ground and under the guise of make, then arrange in the Institute of fatalities, GG cast, you run to complain to Desdemona, like passwords disclosed, but the turnout failed and she, dropping a tear, I will send you to the Minutemen, they say in such a situation, only they will be able to do something. The first point in my story for the Minutemen and subway will remain friendly.

X
Xionus 02.06.20

And be sure to perform some quest stage Desdemona or we can just kill one swaggering bald in the Department of Biosciences and then run back to her? And that means - will not conduct Affairs? I would like to bring the matter to the station Randolph to the end, and after ending for the Minutemen, it will not give the last, the sixth quest in this series?

M
MrGURAM76 02.06.20

Xionus
Will not keep a business, this means no quests, no trade and so it will if you play purely for the Minutemen. Well, to what what extent have the subway for the Institute to play and whether you want to do, I don't know. I was there until almost the final finished, then decided to spit on the subway and made the Institute a pogrom. I thought Desdemona would call me a radish and send away, but she was sent to the Minutemen.

X
Xionus 02.06.20

Okay, thanks, I will continue in the same vein, won a bunch of radiant quests in the Institute should be to win the doll hunting :)