3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 02.06.20 06:39 pm

Could you....

...to kill a man for$ 100 million. Anyone, no matter whom, let it be a bum, drunk, drug addict, decent family man, a businessman or a high official, no matter who he is.
And not only that, you would have paid the money, you were not even any criminal prosecution, nor whatever punishment is not followed. Only conscience nagged you, and not the fact and not everyone.
27 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 02.06.20

Answer the question:I am a person of peace and nihilists and people not aggressive.
But if self-defense for me personally, no problem lard lead
the most frostbitten of the individual.So it is clear?

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.06.20

Cheburator Founder
and if he doesn't want to kill you, and just use your work in the name of a good cause, say, the construction of the climate dome and the excavation of the inland sea?

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.06.20

Cheburator the Founder wrote:
So it is clear?
Better not say ) All cleanly, no superfluous philosophy.

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Your question ignores the very essence of his previous posts. As if you did not read ;]

t
the endless misanthropy o 02.06.20

A. Soldier of Light
this hypothetical situation does not imply physical harm, respectively, to defend themselves from what

V
Vanya Rygalov 02.06.20

Podvipodvertov wrote:
...to kill a man for$100 million.
My e... And glass beads in the bargain.
Podvipodvertov wrote:
Only conscience nagged you
...unpleasant state of mind when a man devour the reproaches of conscience. Some writers use the expression bite the reproaches of conscience. I do not think this expression is quite accurate. Because the tiger person eats, not chews.
Jaroslav Hasek.

A
A.Soldier of Light 02.06.20

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
to defend themselves from what
Well here is the answer &) there is No threat, no reaction.

A
AR3E 02.06.20

Too simple a model that opens a lot of questions.

To kill a man over to stay with 100 Malene evergreen. Without a doubt I agree only the person with degraded morality. You tell him: You do realize that to kill a man is bad?, and he said, Well, bad. So what? Such a person can sleep peacefully and no conscience could not restrain him, he is 100 rubleviki would be enough.

Sobs I myself could do, I can't have weapons. Here.

And even if b was the question of ethics and security, not money and some nonsense.
For example in a situation when I'm chasing a potsev, who had beaten and robbed my friend. Not lethal fired would be, but now they would sit both, Yes was thinking, not how good it would be to kill poca or the vehicle, to $100kk with Snickers and escape from responsibility; and how well they previously lived with two feet and whole teeth.

Such trophies, yaschitayu, would be much more valuable. So no, no certain conditions is not killed b and wasn't even fired.