3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Geny 02.06.20 08:30 pm

The game on the network (Far Cry 2)

Somebody already tried to play online?
I just have the pirates,and the license will be only the 6th (must buy).I wonder what good there is,heard it will be similar to Team fortress 2.
122 Comments
Sort by:
b
bezhenec 02.06.20

Thanks, I'll try!

b
bezhenec 02.06.20

In Hamachi go to network, and in the game can't find the game! How can this be explained???

V
VIPuhlyy 02.06.20

How to register on Ubisoft says invalid password do password correctly repeated the password is also correctly help!!!!

A
AnIr 02.06.20

There should be a certain amount of Latin. letters and numbers for a password, the total length is like at least 7 characters long. I, too, long fucked Xia, then somewhere found a description that as a Yes. The current is still not able to connect to Internet to cut yourself, I understand need a Windows license and not the current game, thanks to th

v
vania-el 02.06.20

PunkBuster kick me all. Writes Driver falluer, and then... PunkBuster.sys. Although I have all updates set, and not Cicero. HELP! Please....

_
_oZzy_ 02.06.20

http://www.evenbalance.com update PunkBuster here.

b
bay bay bay 02.06.20

Hello to all .-problem-help!-I've joined all the norm was a day I played on the Internet and now ambush!I go to serv about a minute to play and writes a sign climbs-PunkBuster kicked player strelok5203 (for 0 minutes).....No Packet Flow.th problem is.no updated the game does not patchel not Cicero as some have................help tell me help me out

P
Percival CoX 02.06.20

update the game through anapat, update punk Buster

b
bay bay bay 02.06.20

and it is possible more in detail how to do it.for earlier thanks

A
Arnej 02.06.20

Shake pbsetup, unpack, run, click Add a Game, select the game, point the way C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Far Cry 2\bin and add the. Click Check for Updates and wait for the updates.

V
VoVabor 02.06.20

People Rodopite me please how to play in the net

l
lan996 02.06.20

HELP PLIZ!!! I litsuha, in a custom game(on the Internet) create serv and someone cannot connect, the friend(identity with litsuhoy) tried to connect and failed, but if it creates a serv I connected to it. Tell me what to do.
p.s reytengovoy the game constantly kick Punk Buster, what current did not.
And update PB complete mess, not helping.
p.s p.s I have Windows 7, although the same thing I had on XP.

y
yuzokk 02.06.20

7 there is no PunkBuster,forget about rating the game on XP play without problems in the rating.PIRATES

y
yuzokk 02.06.20

PUT YOURSELF CODE 4,Upgrade and it PunkBuster in the code menu will enable or disable PunkBuster,click add,after such simple manipulations,it will work on the headlight,all

l
lan996 02.06.20

Does anyone know how to upload my made map on serv Yubisoft???

H
HyperXStream 02.06.20

People look at the license FarCry 2 in your map in multiplayer play???

A
Arnej 02.06.20

You need to go to the game: multiplayer -> Online account -> Community -> Download my maps and choose a map to load.

G
GOD_DemON 02.06.20

Nathanie: 002CETbFARCRY2
Password: 002CETbFARCRY2
Join us! hamachi v1.0.3.0, game v1.0.3 :)

m
mentos 02.06.20

Agde take online key I have an account at ubisoft have me litsuha beech and che it is necessary to enter for TAVO to create a profile?

m
mentos 02.06.20

I have a problem I can not log on to serv any the serfs 9999 ping says CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVERS TRY again LATER what the f****?