3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 17.10.19 02:36 am

Impressions of the game (Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire)

Yay it's finally here my dear maniacs the world of role-playing games. The epic brainchild of handsome Obsidian positio our iron bucket , let's discuss this masterpiece will second Pillars to prevsite the first part ? :)))
57 Comments
Sort by:
g
gloccc 17.10.19

While I can say that the game exceeded all my expectations, and far better than the first part

V
Vyxyxol 17.10.19

Russian localization is replete with numerous errors, the editors of his work not executed, but better that than no locale. In other aspects the game is quite good, well, this is the first impression at least, as there will be on view until any bugs are not met.

l
lPalatinus 17.10.19

Crawling from the country immediately put the steamer to warm up
even 4GB+to sharpen the axe and you can go

E
EMPs 17.10.19

The optimization is great (nout with the first ate to cope, and this part is even better than that). The plot, etc. cannot be described...But no sea battles... Extremely clear, as selection of enemies. The Board generally often = loss

V
Vasiliy Ivanovichch 17.10.19

While three main ideas.
1. Is perceived and played better than the first part. Although the first part was good.
2. Well developed and expanded text system adventure.
3. As I understand it - his possession / estate / island will not. Here is a little bit sorry.

c
camry125 17.10.19

All the bug is that sometimes in areas across the invisible wall through which you cannot pass?

a
alexzet3 17.10.19

people who know about the additions,like the three of them should be to NY,
if you beat the game wait-then have to replay??
just in the first part of the play is already full with DLS..

S
SeregaTyl 17.10.19

Risk cause a storm of discontent. But please take your time to press down...

I'm a longtime fan of RPGs. To me already under fifty dollars. Went pereprohodil all Beldurov and similar RPGs (including the first Pilari). With the mechanics and features of these games is familiar. But... the Second Pilary, to me personally, yet not gone... Strange. But the fact is. Of course, at this point played about ten hours. Before the development of story lines is still far. But a definite opinion has been formed. So far, I have not met a single interesting quest. At all. They are not. Again almost everything. This is not catchy story and dialogues, though burst. Maybe I'm old, but, for example, the recent second Divinity actually drawn into the story. And then force myself to read the dialogues. In addition, identify the problems with Russian localization. She raw. It is seen that sometimes the translators have no idea what it was. And the problem, it seems the guys with the knowledge of the Russian language, not to mention the nuances of gaming slang.

Artistically, the picture in the game is beautiful, drawn with soul. But to be honest, personally I'm sick of tiny locations that manage to show the boot screen after a couple minutes of the game. Yes, in the 90s it was a sin to pay attention to such trifles, but in 2018 already tired. Old school is good, but the anachronism is bad enough.

At the moment, to play not thrown for fun, gaming publications and forums is very positive. Maybe that's all starts and after a dozen hours I've plunged into the second Pilary. I hope so.

M
Mr Independent 17.10.19

IMHO, there is a question of perception of self. And it is to mood and so much more depends. I, for example, diametrically opposite feeling... Read all the dialogue, voice, beautiful, with an accent; yet enough of 30 hours of dirty.
Added the second part of humor and the game was alive, finally. IMHO, a huge leap compared to the first pillars.
P. s In my opinion, dialogue will be difficult, if not to go into ENT. Had to climb in the in-game encyclopedia to understand the intricacies, because the story was full of intrigue. Out who is right and who is not.

K
Kryogen 17.10.19

Good game, divinity 2 certainly abruptly, but here, too, enjoy one for me very annoying is the constant loading of each piece of land, went out to the house 4-5 seconds of waiting, went to the location for another 10 seconds, and run around a lot doing quests, and this is considering that the game is installed on the M. 2 ssd! on a normal hard like all the pain

T
Tonatiu 17.10.19

SeregaTyl agree that the beginning is very boring and quests including.
Most of all I telepay from the fact that we create a character in the prologue and not remain near Burias, not when the ship zasavica and change the settings of Persian and class and so on, i.e. every time you go sleaszy the same, full of ska degradant invented this system in my opinion.

k
kiwa777 17.10.19

If it was open world, but there is no perfection in the world....

U
Unicon 17.10.19

Maximum rough translation.
A sword that can only be exercised by Guardian (Restricted to Watcher)

The capital is translated as the Capital

And a bunch of gems. It is a pity that only now began to scrunity.
I hope that patches will fix.

S
Setesh 17.10.19

Don't like the system of secrecy, is not very convenient

N
N1ceL1fe 17.10.19

I love this genre. Nice music, fights in the classic style of nwn, the selection of the party creating sornikov. And I have been a long time since a game which liked, it was called t here reminded pilary her head, quite pleased. Not only satisfied with the performance. 1 piece flying, the same downloaded 20 fps though burst, turning the spit settings, nothing changes. the next day included - 57 fps, I don't know what is. Not really in the game just like the theft system , direct on 3/10. overall the game is enjoyable, beneath the seagulls read kvestiki to pobrodit the vastness of his ship, to look for new sails and think where to get money for a new ship, operatlonal, hunt for heads just 10/10. Again, IMHO

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 17.10.19

Very, very, very old...
Spoilergate

D
DreamerHAX 17.10.19

Liked the game. Just became more. In the beginning it is very difficult to get into factions, the gods and all that's going on, because of this, the beginning seems boring. But it is necessary to suffer a little, to explore the game world and from the monitor you can't look away.

A
Alex the One 17.10.19

not played in the first of the Pillars (looked at a few guides of a Nerd and felt at a lecture on the fluid dynamics), as far as the game is complicated in comparison with the Tyranny and DOS? If we talk about passing on the classics, without perversions of type of ways prakrtih?

c
camry125 17.10.19

The game top. Much better than the first part, because there is freedom of action and open world isometric game is very big + is my favorite pirate-themed, personal ship-building = 10/10. Age of pirates in the fantasy world.

s
stranjer8 17.10.19

I got pissed, the quick ending of the a La Far Cry 4. It is not interesting and wanton (as in Far Cry 5). This complete lack of imagination from the authors. But the voice is not only conversations but also text the narrator is dumb. Immediately cut the sound of a voice that did not disturb to read.