3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 02.06.20 08:41 pm

Handling.dat deal (Grand Theft Auto 4)

well, the GTA passed, and you can indulge. I want to here from cognoscenti to organize something like an armored car. weight, acceleration, grip and other characteristics are changing normally, but I did not understand the values in the columns Dc Dw Dd and De (description they have at the beginning of the file: the first is responsible for the multiplier of damage from collisions, the weapons, the third - from deformations and the fourth is responsible for the damage multiplier of the engine). so, initially, there was some value and the car appropriately broke. reducing the values in the first and third column and as I suspected got the car, which is less crumple in collisions, etc., but putting the value to zero I don't get the expected result - no dents, etc., in short the car in fact was supposed to be impossible to destroy, but this did not happen. put the values -100 and 100 for each of the columns I did not get the expected results (with -100, the idea would have to be as in the case of zeros everywhere, and in the case of 100-it - on idea the car had become vulnerable to the slightest collision (no worse than when meeting with a magic swing))).... don't know how to put the values so the machine is invulnerable (I've got it, you want to withstand one direct hit from a grenade launcher like the real armor class b6/b6)))....and how to make the glass not fought in contact with them? (glass is a La armored car, by the way she has these 4 columns (in the file handling.dat this machine called STOCKADE) do not differ much from 4 columns cognoscenti, but this car is noticeably slower beats)....
I count on your help, thanks in advance)
218 Comments
Sort by:
N
NokiArt 02.06.20

Wow, so many people helped

A
Ar-rT 02.06.20

I propose to discuss in this thread the values that can be set in this file to improve realism, etc.=) I PTS I wonder what to do to the car at the start got up on its hind legs?

b
bohmak 02.06.20

and I'm very interested. how to make so that instead of bullets vyleteli as of granatameta bullets ))?? if anyone knows or can share a file . thank you...

D
Diesellok 02.06.20

And what is the parameter Handling.dat edit to change the height of the suspension on the cart? And then Habanero ground clearance is much lower than the Lexus rx330

k
k1slim 02.06.20

Art.G. I think this is nodo not handling wise, but the script writing as in the course............wait what if completely change the center of gravity of the cart on the ass* and a little to increase speed.=then try otpishishsya!=)

A
Ar-rT 02.06.20

k1slim has already been tried-in this case, W*PA fails,and the machine(tried on Dukes) long stalled due to excess power...need friends...but it can be done-saw the boys in multiplayer drag on the rear wheels at the airport was staged....I asked-they said that the wise in handling you need,and then I have to go over it,not have time to ask...=)

k
k1slim 02.06.20

well, I'm here identity of Shas are trying to put there a little above the center of gravity and shifted by 2.5 the values of the centre forward to the nose and reduced the power but the speed left

A
Andryuha 02.06.20

In order that the tractor was up on its hind legs, front only need to remove the ballast so the car stood on its hind legs, it's S what you need to do, but in this case it is a game, and decide everything not the laws of physics but only an ordinary string handling, where you can have screwed this up anything

A
Ar-rT 02.06.20

What you wrote is very informative....

k
k1slim 02.06.20

Art.G. well, I have something one is shorter the nose of the car hanging two feet from the ground beginning to go the car starts to jump here and Gidravlika who like =)I will lay out the line of what I wrote there(it's a Porsche so as to go DLCO don't need is under the house:COMET 1450.0 2.17 85 0.0 -1.5 -1.0 0.2 7 0.30 1.0 320.0 1.02 0.66 0.7 45.0 2.63 2.19 19.0 0.12 0.48 2.4 1.6 1.8 0.10 -0.15 0.0 0.5 0.0 0.0 0.00 0.0 0.0 60000 40440010 1 1

k
k1slim 02.06.20

PS:try we can find in the cartoon that those boys drag suit reprises chance is small but you can try

k
k1slim 02.06.20

by the way Art.G. we can you know which spelled out all of physics Nico running speed jump height Lope until we can get various exercises in the archive

A
Ar-rT 02.06.20

Will try)But at the expense of hydraulics-at Yes,there is a parameter jumping pendants=)you can Also lowriders ponadelat lowered cars(kprimeru patriot-make Ammer as from West coast customs)))))it is possible and the radius of the wheels to increase...=)
Nope,I do not know unfortunately(

k
k1slim 02.06.20

http://gta4-mods.юкоз.ru/forum/7-4-1 -look there is a screen as...hangs the machine with necator values of the well and description of all the handling
but with radius, I have nichev could not tell what th there it is necessary to put

k
k1slim 02.06.20

yukoz write inglish

A
Ar-rT 02.06.20

I the radius is not changed,so I don't know for sure,but the option to do this there...)

k
k1slim 02.06.20

know need in the Internet to look for what parameters are driving the real dragsters and it has to write even in the handling

A
Ar-rT 02.06.20

I was looking for,not found yet.....)But hope dies last=)

A
Ar-rT 02.06.20

Uraaaa,I naseel!!!! http://www.*garage.com/mods/show.php?id=5101
Instead of * put gta

k
k1slim 02.06.20

Yes I agree!=)