3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[doktor] 02.06.20 08:41 pm

Handling.dat deal (Grand Theft Auto 4)

well, the GTA passed, and you can indulge. I want to here from cognoscenti to organize something like an armored car. weight, acceleration, grip and other characteristics are changing normally, but I did not understand the values in the columns Dc Dw Dd and De (description they have at the beginning of the file: the first is responsible for the multiplier of damage from collisions, the weapons, the third - from deformations and the fourth is responsible for the damage multiplier of the engine). so, initially, there was some value and the car appropriately broke. reducing the values in the first and third column and as I suspected got the car, which is less crumple in collisions, etc., but putting the value to zero I don't get the expected result - no dents, etc., in short the car in fact was supposed to be impossible to destroy, but this did not happen. put the values -100 and 100 for each of the columns I did not get the expected results (with -100, the idea would have to be as in the case of zeros everywhere, and in the case of 100-it - on idea the car had become vulnerable to the slightest collision (no worse than when meeting with a magic swing))).... don't know how to put the values so the machine is invulnerable (I've got it, you want to withstand one direct hit from a grenade launcher like the real armor class b6/b6)))....and how to make the glass not fought in contact with them? (glass is a La armored car, by the way she has these 4 columns (in the file handling.dat this machine called STOCKADE) do not differ much from 4 columns cognoscenti, but this car is noticeably slower beats)....
I count on your help, thanks in advance)
218 Comments
Sort by:
n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 02.06.20

People. I want the weight of Hellfire to increase. What to do?

k
k1slim 02.06.20

Little Jacob[nik gtasa] read here
(A) vehicle identifier [14 characters max] - the ID of the vehicle.
(B) fMass - mass of the car, the higher the easier it is to demolish everything on their way, but falls with increasing acceleration of the car. this topic and the weight of the car
© fDragMult is the value responsible for the resistance of the vehicle, a small value speeds up the acceleration and increases top speed.
(D) nPercentSubmerged [10 to 120] - the percentage of the vehicle height required to allow the vehicle to swim.
(E) CentreOfMass.x [-10.0 > x > 10.0]
(F) CentreOfMass.y [-10.0 > x > 10.0] - the coordinates of the center of mass ( a clear demonstration of img257.imageshack.us/img257/4340/weightexplanationvm9.png )
(G) CentreOfMass.z [-10.0 > x > 10.0]
Next is the number of parameters responsible for transmission:
(Tt) m_nDriveBias 1.0 = front wheel drive, 0.0 = rear wheel drive - rear-wheel drive.
(Tg) m_nDriveGears number of gears
(Tf) m_fDriveForce - the higher the value, the faster the acceleration
(Ti) m_fDriveInertia - the inertia of the engine, or the time required to decelerate after acceleration
(Tv) m_fV - speed
(Tb) m_fBrakeForce - force braking
(Tbb) m_fBrakeBias -balancing of the brakes between front and rear. Higher values move the balance forward
(Ts) m_fSteeringLock - maximum steering angle, measured in degrees.
Wheels, and everything connected with them..
(Wc+) m_fTractionCurveMax (formerly fTractionMult) - maintenance and maximum acceleration of the engine of a car in a turn.
(Wc-) m_fTractionCurveMin (formerly fTractionLoss) - maintenance and minimal engine response of the car in turn.
(Wc-) m_fTractionCurveLateral (shape of lateral traction curve (peak traction position in degrees) - maintenance and lateral acceleration of the vehicle engine in turn.
(Wc|) m_fTractionCurveLongitudinal (longituduinal shape of the traction curve (peak traction position in degrees) - maintain and longitudinal acceleration of the engine of a car in a turn.
(Ws+) m_fTractionSpringDeltaMax (max dist for traction spring) - ???
(Wh) m_fTractionBias - balancing thrust, or the relationship between the grip / handling
Suspension.
(Sf) m_fSuspensionForce (1 / (force * number of wheels) = lower limit for zero force at high suspension force of the suspension. When you increase strength, suspension will become more rigid.
(Scd) m_fSuspensionCompDamp - the power and the intensity of the vibration of the suspension.
(Srd) m_fSuspensionReboundDamp - the power and the intensity of the vibration of the suspension at high speeds. Increases for better handling at top speeds.
(Su) m_fSuspensionUpperLimit - the maximum height of the vehicle body with the suspension in the action.
(Sl) m_fSuspensionLowerLimit
(Sr) m_fSuspensionRaise
(Sb) m_fSuspensionBias
Damage:
(Dc) m_fCollisionDamageMult - the maximum amount of damage, which can be obtained in the clashes, before breaking
(Dw) m_fWeaponDamageMult - the maximum amount of damage you can get from the weapon, before breaking
(Dd) m_fDeformationDamageMult - dependence of the deformation of the car body from the force of the collision
(De) m_fEngineDamageMult - the maximum amount of damage to the engine, which can be obtained before breaking
Other:
(Ms) m_fSeatOffsetDist
(Mv) m_nMonetaryValue price of the car
(Mmf) mFlags (model flags - see below) - special flags
(Mhf) hFlags (handling flags - see below) - special flags
(Ma) m_nAnimGroup (anim group type - see below below) - the animation.

[
[ua]Di_Key 02.06.20

Edward Stubbs? can try it will go, still its easy to remove)

D
Dlmon 02.06.20

Th people over podredaktirovat to ride when in turn paying not perevorachivatel on the side?
ATO when I was in powerat included my pelvis is turned over to podredaktirovat from other cars reluctant because she was fine piles.

C
CrazyGhostRider 02.06.20

Dlmon
the coordinates of the center of mass

h
haos_7793 02.06.20

Hi all could you help me?? there's a problem with the file hanlding.dat. I change the values in this file and then Filecheckfix not propuskaet file hanlding.dat says Incorect file type.... Please help!!! Version GTA 1.0.4.0. top miini mod 0.7 is.

v
valdis_blr 02.06.20

But I have a problem . . what the figures don't enter into handlin .. no one is . .I kept all of izmeneniia .. but still .. ((( what to do ??

k
k1slim 02.06.20

valdis_blr you have pirates?there is a party of piratic who simply do not perceive the handling,you can remove it and the game will be fine without him Robit,I was surprised when I read on the forum,as the saying goes unexplained but true!!

A
AxeLite 02.06.20

He has no filecheckfix'and just. All data were recorded in filelistpak and now will not change.

k
k1slim 02.06.20

AxeLite duck like if it is not present the game does not have,I have at least so,on the face

v
valdis_blr 02.06.20

I have a license !!! and what filelistpak and filecheckfix??

k
k1slim 02.06.20

valdis_blr first, the file protect the game from modding,the second disable the first file

v
valdis_blr 02.06.20

I coroco put filecheckfix .. changed data Handling .. but nothing changed .. .I then using Notepad edited the filelist.pak and then have me the game is not zapuskaetsya !! (

k
k1slim 02.06.20

valdis_blr put magic patcher

v
valdis_blr 02.06.20

k1slim I put , but I have the game throws .. what to do ??

k
k1slim 02.06.20

rearrange the game and a clean game put the magic

c
cefiroa31 02.06.20

people who throw off the thread setup for drifting on SOMATO-hunting driftnet)))
plizzzzzzzzz)))
here downloaded-I don't plow all the standard(

k
k1slim 02.06.20

postovi patch will disable the file check

m
mike223 02.06.20

Faced anyone with the fact that with the increase of speed decreases the steering angle, respectively, of the wheels. What to do to make a decent wheel speed turns to the limit, and not slightly turned around and was stopped???

m
mike223 02.06.20

Faced anyone with the fact that with the increase of speed decreases the steering angle, respectively, of the wheels. What to do to make a decent wheel speed turns to the limit, and not slightly turned around and was stopped???