3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAX_x5.452 02.06.20 08:42 pm

What do you think ? Standing will be the game ? (Conan Exiles)

What do you think ? Standing will be the game ?
20 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAX_x5.452 02.06.20

No one expects the game ?

G
Gaargod24 02.06.20

I'm waiting for XS, the gameplay is still not shown.

t
timurovec 02.06.20

Interesting how they present a game about Conan to MMO: still want to be Conan, but Conan can be only one, the rest will have to settle characters from the crowd. But not cool to be someone from the crowd in Hyboria, they don't live long)

A
Aleksey Sekretov 02.06.20

MAX_x5.452
do pre-order ))))

C
Counsellor 02.06.20

timurovec
Age Of Conan
2008. Two thousand and eighth year.
So in a MMO. About Conan there in the start-up screen. That's all.

M
MAX_x5.452 02.06.20

As you the first video clip ?

[
[Roma] 02.06.20

Really looking forward,I hope to be a remake of the beloved,but unfortunately already dead Age Of Conan,the main thing that was an MMO...

M
MAX_x5.452 02.06.20

[Roma]
Age Of Conan is still alive it can freely play

S
SupernaturalLost 02.06.20

The official system requirements Conan Exiles :
Funcom has announced requirements PC-version of a large-scale action-adventure sandbox Conan Exiles :

Minimum:
CPU: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz or equivalent from AMD
RAM: 4 GB of RAM
Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) or equivalent from AMD
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
HDD: 35 GB of free space

Recommended:
CPU: Intel Core i5/i7 3.0 GHz or equivalent from AMD
RAM: 8 GB of RAM
Video card: nVidia GeForce GTX 1070 or equivalent from AMD
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
HDD: 35 GB of free space
Additional note: a recommended allow you to run the game on ultra settings. Conan the Exiles will be released on early access on Steam on January 31.

Source : http://gamegpu.com/игровые-новости/ofitsialnye-sistemnye-trebovaniya-conan-exiles

E
Eduariel K 02.06.20

the game will be shit than will not crawl! the name Conan is so far no more! penance is not advised! release raw 100 percent! in fact, we see immediately ran hit ran hit everything!! as for this shit to play!tired fell swoop!! it is even worse elderscrolls online!

q
qkevych 02.06.20

After a guy where is the video as removed from good old-fashioned Christian, I have not done anything just the sounds of the desert but the game does not hang)

A
AegleMarmelos 02.06.20

And visit forum moderators? Why deleted my topic FAQ created today? At least he wrote in a private message the reason for the removal. I would like to hear someone from the authorities

t
taunsend 02.06.20

A little expensive for early access, and even Barbarian Edition, somewhere lies the catch or bribe for Conan, but it's not Schwartz.
More or less detailed, spelling, etc. mistakes to read to the end not everyone can, positive feedback to the incentive:
Spoilers so, after reading the reviews of all predecessors and playing in this igranka 3 an hour, that I can write.

Pros:
1) Beautiful graphics (I must confess no lag\Friesian\drawdowns fps I personally have not experienced, and I can't understand what they write, these people top iron...)
2) Quite a hardcore survival, there is exactly one long stretch, NPC, beast and other people and pull their claws and spears in order to gut and eat chelovechenki in the name of their deities
3) the System of slavery
4) Quite a handy crafting system (a cross between the crafting of Rust ARK, but turned into a little better)
5) the System Avatars or become a big hrenovina and destroy all, everything
That's all for the pros but I just started razbiratsya in the game and later find something else
Cons:
1) As stated if people write, then this is the place to be, and that we optimized, someone is not pulling, someone complains about freezes\drawdown fps, personally I never experienced it but that does not mean that it is not.
2) the price Tag... 900 rubles, I don't know how many (me personally, this price is not scare for me is not very big money) but I know that the game at least at this stage not worth the money.
3) Inability to change graphical settings, Yes, Yes.... they simply do not change, as I'm not poked, I nukal, gasped and groaned, nothing happened and has not changed.
4) Constantly chasing your enemies , as silly as it may sound, but all aggressive NPCs not behind my ass when agrilis me, the result was the same - death
So far, all, but I think this list will be supplemented
Well at this stage of the game little can be said, I recommend it if I personally? I do not know, Why did you put a thumbs up? - the answer is very simple, the incentive this is not possible as to remain in neutrality, I personally think that the fans of Rust\ARK she will like, but not now, but later on when the game will take less juicy and the playable character, personally, I would put this game a 5 out of 10, nothing freaking awesome I do it never saw, but who knows, maybe in half a year the game will radically change, however, will change my review.
Thank you all and have a great day, hope the review will not cause you Haight or disgust :3

A
AegleMarmelos 02.06.20

Early this morning rolled out a small patch

The server selection menu should now be fixed, showing you all servers and without delay (a problem with displaying the list of servers resolved)
Fists, Repair Hammer, and low level weapons can no longer damage buildings (fists and weapons low level no longer destroy buildings)
Issues with people dying from hunger after respawn should be fixed (after the spawn problem with dying from hunger characters solved)

Additionally, it has temporarily been disabled anticato on all official servers, which was the problem.

F
FlashBullet 02.06.20

Great game, one to survive is not real

A
Atlas057 02.06.20

RomZikDiZ
Playing alone is quite real, especially when the house is washed down.
And the game is very crude. A half years old, you can see what has changed.
I confess, I bought it only because of the slaves. But the functionality and they lack intelligence. Even arm and to change them it is impossible, not to mention some interaction.

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 02.06.20

stool sledge as shit to release a price ache 900p.

A
Andrey Zagniy 02.06.20

Now it is not much modified, and take it not worth it if you're not a fan of alpha Paracha, like me. But much of the game is designed nice and the content is already enough to have me in the single player 80+ hours in multiplayer even more fun, but until optimization and other problems do not allow them to fully enjoy, think out the game to take definitely worth it if you like this genre and have a couple of friends to get together for fun.

l
legusor 02.06.20

how to come out of early access we'll see.

i
insex 02.06.20

Grifoni liked it, but the physics is not! Why when hit the enemy, and he is as wooden does not even move? I hope the physics will be finished, a picture of the game did not save.