3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Celesty 02.06.20 08:43 pm

Pirate DLC (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Guys, a question
I litsenzionka, I want very much to play additions, especially in recent released, but buy them all expensive. I heard that you can put pirated dlc on a licensed copy, but to play only in offline mode.
It's not dangerous? Not banned account? If anyone already did, please share how to do it and there are no consequences
72 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slavien 02.06.20

Анжелика04
Can I get a reference please

X
XBoy360 02.06.20

Malicе
GMT on MAX, in my opinion, hacked lies with the latest patch and DLC.

X
XBoy360 02.06.20

Malicе
Be careful. Just in search of the tracker introduced the Inquisition and the first theme got out the distribution of patches with all the DLC. And repak X3, when will update. I'm on top of the normal Repack throws and all.

V
Valington 02.06.20

Venom XBoy 360
and GMT MAX reg for an invite ?

X
XBoy360 02.06.20

Valington
Like no.

E
Esthetix 02.06.20

Malicе
To buy not destiny ? he is worth a penny

E
Esthetix 02.06.20

Malicе
If it's trash and what is played ? you have a split personality ?

X
XBoy360 02.06.20

Malicе
X3, I have all worked with the previous distribution. And when it was only available for litsushnikov was a separate line with this reference.

let the schoolboys EA support
If you all who has money and buys the game - students...and you who refers to himself?

E
Esthetix 02.06.20

Malicе
You're just a bum that's all.

T
TimKar 02.06.20

Venom XBoy 360
to the rogue he carries himself
PS tired of people who smear some games, and do every day on the forums whining:Well, where repak repak when it will be, etc. etc.

T
TimKar 02.06.20

Malicе
once a pirate, go on YouTube xD come on, a eternal pirates there games are.

E
Esthetix 02.06.20

Malicе
Blah blah blah , you bum!

x
x[GAMER]x 02.06.20

Esthetix
Any penny? Are you serious or is that sarcasm?

T
TimKar 02.06.20

Malicе
The computer completely on their own bought, I'm not you. I'm 21, I besides study, and still have time to work

T
Timur Virinsky 02.06.20

Ko-Ko-Ko in this blog) it is everyone's business, what developed when BioWare sold out to EA, they decided the outcome. IMHO

x
x[GAMER]x 02.06.20

Esthetix
The game Dragon Age: Inquisition Digital Deluxe Edition - 2000 rubles
DLC Trophies Kunar - 250 rubles
DLC Avarskii trophies - 250 rubles
DLC jaws of Hakkon - 900 rubles
DLC the Descent - 900 rubles
DLC the Stranger - 900 rubles
Total - 5200
Just a mere penny. I have a smartphone so worth it.
For comparison, RePack + All DLC - free.

O
Orogon 02.06.20

I consider myself to rogue. The game itself is not bad, but to spend that kind of money I'm not going. Here Witch I bought because I really like the game, and it is not a pity. Moonlighting as SN is small, and waste money do not want. So why are you all shouting? Some buying, some not. Asked about when there will be DLS Repack. So answer on the topic.

T
TimKar 02.06.20

Malicе
well, I took it when I was 19, and I work 17 years old and have a good salary, half of mom give the rest to spend on himself. Here is the comp that it was up to him, I bought parents. But judging by your comp you viklena his parents, because you have even 600R. no LDK

E
Esthetix 02.06.20

x[GAMER]x
700r is a lot ? so much in a month of games coming out that 700r is a lot to spend ? clear

E
Esthetix 02.06.20

x[GAMER]x
For comparison, the Deluxe version at a discount Urbana for 1100r. gekon and Nisporeni purchased at a 50% discount , so lol what are you talking about