3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Celesty 02.06.20 08:43 pm

Pirate DLC (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Guys, a question
I litsenzionka, I want very much to play additions, especially in recent released, but buy them all expensive. I heard that you can put pirated dlc on a licensed copy, but to play only in offline mode.
It's not dangerous? Not banned account? If anyone already did, please share how to do it and there are no consequences
72 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryuzake 02.06.20

Evgeny Chernikov
Well, see for yourself, I do not impose anything, but still with the Repack you have to be careful I recently downloaded Mad Max c pill 3dm, in the end, the pill was a virus, devouring the wind, and I had to reinstall.

E
Esthetix 02.06.20

x[GAMER]x
if a single temporary buying then Yes , 2900 is overkill for this game, but I bought it and DOP it is not a lump sum for this reason, and not noticeable. So 1K RUB to throw in a month on the game not so much tembea the game is worth the money .

F
FazendoO 02.06.20

People we can not the topic, but how to open bet command black shop?

C
Celesty 02.06.20

FazEndoO
if you have it downloaded, at a rate command in Ferelden next to the Freestyle brand (it's at the top, just above the Crestwood village) there is a task, a triangle, here it is.

F
FazendoO 02.06.20

Well, it seems to be all there. But still no nothing
PS. Game litsuha, DLC pirate
PS.s. There is another save and there's a black shop, started over and now no.

F
FazendoO 02.06.20

Fixed. Re-activated the DLC.

S
SolemnPear 02.06.20

Анжелика04
Be kind, throw me a reference. I would be very grateful.

I
IngWarrr 02.06.20

I also post a link, CeTO can't find what find does not work

F
Fisis 02.06.20

Throw, please the link, if still active. anything suitable I can not find

A
Assassins11148 02.06.20

Now, please summarize: the DLC is possible in our time to download separately or not? And if, again, IF Yes, then PLEASE give me a link. just not in a PM, or here in discussion so EVERYONE could read and download (again if possible). Thanks in advance

l
lmperatorPC 02.06.20

Psss Have you seen anyone? Can someone give reference to the PM on the DLTS?
Want to litsuhu DLTS to cram

R
Rovrnomy 02.06.20

lmperatorPC
your sohranki immediately cease work and DLS will not plow. need a fresh new Repack of the game.... the methods described above requires that repak and online game was the same...