3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 02.06.20 08:51 pm

video guides, why they are there? (Diablo 2)

My question is who misses out on the server those video guides on D2 that puts this inadequate person???? Or the fact that they specified meets the innovations of the server, it seems to me that should invest not everything and that true because any adequate player who decided to play on PG wwedivanude these guides cross will go from here trying to never think about this horror.
58 Comments
Sort by:
O
Obsessed 02.06.20

This guy makes them, apparently just to gratify your ego
Sanchez Ramirez, nope. ;-) here is the best phrase money does not smell. I think he only cares about views. :-)

ANN_OR, there is the school, which monotonically lists ALL the properties of armor, absolutely no connection with the context, a La with sohom Litka deals +200% damage to demons.

m
minovalo 02.06.20

To dictate a description of the gear (not forgetting legalizaciju), chop it a salad, mix well, pour into tubes with clear markings. Build ready!

K
KISfly 02.06.20

Genom1994 wrote:
What does your PG, guides painted for OPI, not for pirate servak with its rules.
In this case, the question suggests itself. Why are these the most of guede doing here?

Genom1994 wrote:
You mean PG is not a pirate server, and then what?
Apparently someone a few that make sense in such projects.

Genom1994 wrote:
Blizzard have their own servers D2. And all the guides are written by him.
If You do so think and play it on Your fiercely protected of and the same for the above described logic should be similar to guide.

redoolf wrote:
that is where incorrect or misleading?
If not, then a lot. Most of the information does not correspond to the realities of the situation on the server associated with the in-game space Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 02.06.20

Obsessed
What about the money the XS, kind of like the exhaust from cash hits there is not so big: 1 million views ~ a couple of bucks. And well if the content were required, but
Obsessed wrote:
monotonically lists ALL the properties of armor, absolutely no connection with the context
also sort of supposed superiority (I - dad, and you will wear armor, which I will show you alternatives will be) is cut at the root of this opportunity. I do something all this fuss reminds children aged 12-15 years who similarly poured tons of your guide and tutorials for the games in which they don't rummage. And all because you want universal acceptance in the name of vanity.

Okay, that was too much text in the empty place!

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

Most of the information does not correspond to the realities of the situation on any server
KISfly, that's better. :-) anywhere of Fraser with doom+beast will be a bit worse than with grief+beast. but the author of this a bit is not visible/not interesting.

Lam 1 hits ~ a couple of bucks
Ramirez Sanchez, more. ^_^

Okay, that was too much text in the empty place!
yeah ))

r
redoolf 02.06.20

KISfly wrote:
If not, then a lot. Most of the information does not correspond to the realities of the situation on the server associated with the in-game space Diablo II: Lord of Destruction.
What a graceful way to say that there is maroon sundrop.
But for some reason I thought that the section of the playground-and in Diablo 2 is devoted to the game as a whole and not just the game on the best in the world and the only server. Isn't that right?
Can a person not knowing anything about any servers to zhmyakat Single Player and enjoy the game. Or single, have also considered a third party resource?

K
KISfly 02.06.20

redoolf wrote:
Can a person not knowing anything about any servers to zhmyakat Single Player and enjoy the game.
If a person, for one reason or another doesn't know about the game on the server then how could he know that here on this resource (website playground.ru) can lie these guide made specially for him. Such players usually just run a character on the map and destroy all who gets in their way, wear what cooler and where more numbers. Pump power and can be even Life, the ability to try everything there is. And sdaha from mobye do not run the forum, and again run on the map and break all that is hostile.
redoolf wrote:
But for some reason I thought that the section of the playground-and in Diablo 2 is devoted to the game as a whole
Not everything in the world fits Your view. To be more politically correct in the video, you must specify what is the type of Assembly of the character i.e. Single Player or any in-game space to play on the server.

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

Isn't that right?
redoolf, no. :-) but the problem of those Guido that, saying beautiful, bat they are no soul and they are the specks in any undrape. especially if we proceed from hope that guide have something to teach.

r
redoolf 02.06.20

KISfly wrote:
If a person, for one reason or another doesn't know about the game on the server then how could he know that here on this resource (website playground.ru) can lie these guide made specially for him.
Very simple - gaining in the search engine so-and-so guide, depending on the request sooner or later come across including guide from PG.
KISfly wrote:
Not everything in the world fits Your view.
Well, about the whole world I would not say that. I specifically said that thought that about sing here is allowed to speak. Is there? Or it is forbidden to write guides for a single?
KISfly wrote:
in the video, you must specify what is the type of Assembly of the character i.e. Single Player or
I think it's obvious.

Obsessed wrote:
but the problem of those Guido that, saying beautiful, bat they are no soul and they are the specks in any undrape. especially if we proceed from hope that guide have something to teach.
I do not argue with the opinion that these guides full of crap, I agree. Only I would like a more correct criteria for determining whether it is necessary to remove video. For example, I sit a couple of weeks and will write a guide, some firkax will look and say EW what the crap, perhaps in support, and all remove. The question is, how to avoid it?

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

redoolf, well, wait it that way - guide became the property Pehe and their approval or the opinions of one person. :-)
chessgui, I'm not particularly soaring prospects D2 resources. more precisely, I can't see it.

P
PAK-PYK 02.06.20

dannie gaidi video owen polezni! nesut razvlekatelniu harakter! osobenno after perekura xd

K
KISfly 02.06.20

Well, all I have pacany tripping. How do you like the new build on kikonyogo barbarian? Which promptly deleted )))

r
redoolf 02.06.20

I wonder if he is all he comes up with or somewhere takes.
Yet it is strange that he guides the mercenary in the helmet socket is, but there is nothing inserted. Bug in hero editor or something or just forgot?
Waiting for the guides on paladin on the Sacrifice, the necromancer to curse and Sorka on Inferno.

K
KISfly 02.06.20

If I understand correctly, the author of most of these guedou trying to make money, and few that understand the features of the chosen games. Or is it me that something is wrong with perception?

r
redoolf 02.06.20

I wonder what kind of mechanics make money then? Views/likes? Somehow doubtful, there is kind of the penny. Or that he sells saves with these painted build?

P
PAK-PYK 02.06.20

redoolf wrote:
As it is doubtful, in the same kind of penny
ti bi videl skolko tam govna nalito na kanale ego D 4el beret koli4estvom a ne ka4estvom! a samoe interesnoe 4to v komentah ego vse hvalyat! krome menya. ya ego tam traliruyu on menya daje pobanil vezd gde mog xd

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

PAK-PYK, as I understand it, there is a sense to disliking, though the entire Board. ;-) kamentah and cheat views not worth it.

f
firkax 02.06.20

ura, videorazdel ochistili ot etogo krapa
chto bi na youtube dislike nado bit' tam dlya nachala zaregenim a ya naprimer zaregen ne tam i ne sobirayus'

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

barking snail from shell ;D

s
sparco-mg 02.06.20

People, and there are rules a guide how to download near Sora?
I asked specifically about skills, and stats))