3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Navali_volume 02.06.20 08:51 pm

video guides, why they are there? (Diablo 2)

My question is who misses out on the server those video guides on D2 that puts this inadequate person???? Or the fact that they specified meets the innovations of the server, it seems to me that should invest not everything and that true because any adequate player who decided to play on PG wwedivanude these guides cross will go from here trying to never think about this horror.
58 Comments
Sort by:
r
redoolf 02.06.20

sparco-mg, according to the skill: TP, static, warmth, FA/SA - 1, maxing out CM, blizz and synergies; for stats: str - under armor, dex for block if block, rest in Vita.

s
sparco-mg 02.06.20

redoolf
Sorry for the question, but what is synergy?
AND FA/SA?

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

sparco-mg, +1. and try to use the left button ice blast, glacial spike shaking in the least. blast pounding angrier, you only need a little bit to aim. if you pay attention, spike does not damage the blast. from better armor slate, passed odobryae.

r
redoolf 02.06.20

sparco-mg, FA - Frozen Armor, SA - Shiver Armor, CM - Cold Mastery. Synergy - skills that are being pumped passively add some feature for this skill. In particular, Blizzard added damage Ice Bolt, Ice Blast, Glacial Spike, that is they should learn.
But seriously, as a General rule issues of skills/stats rather trivial, is much more interesting and more difficult question of armor.

s
sparco-mg 02.06.20

Thank you)
And then I tried Orb, and Sora realized that it Kaka))))

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

sparco-mg, not, she, too right, but there is a bold and desperate need to be and put the ball right in the heart of the enemy.
in short, if you move the cursor to blizzo be written ..receives bonuses from which means gets bonuse from. here's what is the synergy of THIS spell (blissa).

H
Herzeleidmann 02.06.20

you're funny, and I'm on the guide body to swing tried. this wool even duriel on normal barely knocked out (which there 8ппл), on the road dead wherever possible and impossible. spat is a bad job, in General. those who in this resource deals with content encyclopedic nuances - pivas, a new body was very much alive.

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

Herzeleidmann, hmm.. but how did you manage to dig up such clear armor like 95% of the guides? filling been up to the players themselves.

H
Herzeleidmann 02.06.20

I tried..) even ran across a secret Shrine in the hope that something will fall, and puts on a poor Pala all, what were the numbers. anyway, when I was zastukali Wiener in the face all without exception noboby like burning lukara, vipers and electrotechno, and then I still killed briala (which, by the way, killed me ten times - not counting the occasions when I was able to run portal), I have a suspicion that the author's masterpiece about lokapala or magical crab (even more enchanting than I), or a Troll transcendental thickness. karoch, I then a week is igruli read helpful info, and now I'm less crab than before. thanks for having betrayed vysery this monster anathema and gave me the normal info, I will not forget you.

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

everything was numbers.
Herzeleidmann, and where mentioned guide? :D socoal itself betnovat, but if he has no armor - betnovat twice. :-)
the impression is that people there just trying to describe all the possible delay in the gear selected in the theme, then no. the selection criterion is pantosti and high cost.

H
Herzeleidmann 02.06.20

well, you know, I thought (naive servant (() that GUID itself is designed to play from scratch. thought to play, in the course of beat you need, I tried to replace the proposed armor more or less similar in motivam a rare (well, where match 3 modify of 5, for example). it was a hat this Guild, because the resulting game handles according to the instructions of the incapacitated Perez even 1 ppl.
and taschemta my opinion is what it is. GUID should describe the strengths and weaknesses of the buildup and the way in which strengths to use even stronger, and the weak - to hide/to protect/well, you ponel. binding huida on armor do not ponime - Exodus served as the plan maximum, but he still has to live on (with zero). if I, say, sahotra to play some friggin necro for fun, I'm hardly going to download Java or blizzsorc up to 80+ level to organize plan-a maximum of armor at the more demanding smote class/build. for this reason, the author of many Guido want to beat a dirty sponge, they do not meet the needs of crab (well, you ponel).

U
Uncle Fred 02.06.20

Herzeleidmann
For pests like you exist Blizzy and Hammy. And this guy, as I understand it, feels experimental builds-like, what if...?

m
minovalo 02.06.20

if I, say, sahotra to play some friggin necro for fun, I'm hardly going to download Java or blizzsorc up to 80+ level to organize plan-a maximum of armor at the more demanding smote class/build
Well, then one of two things, or at EKIP (which implies another farmer) or suffer. That does not detract from the critics Guido, however.

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

it was a hat this GUID
Herzeleidmann, Yes, of course, the armor there is very expensive, but the jamb, often this is not justified.

to organize the plan to the maximum gear
many just do so. if you like NCR, I want to touch its maximum capacity.

type, as I understand it, feels experimental builds
Uncle Fred, type feels everything, but there are rabid mapsto a La the measure you give infic. it will optionally remove the enemy has 55% of litresa (pensero). ;-) guide is made so that the finder accidentally learned max useful information - line-by-line lists all properties, belongings, important and stupid for this Chara.

U
Uncle Fred 02.06.20

Obsessed
Vaughn Passed more clearly my thoughts were able to Express. As for guedou-hardly I will look better again refresh about the theory of desynchronization whirling.

O
Obsessed 02.06.20

Uncle Fred, I'm not arguing for guide, just wanted to briefly you educate about their content. D passed them, said, watched. a lot of thought. ;D

H
Herzeleidmann 02.06.20

Uncle Fred
I don't beach I am a crab, ITA different things III.

passed
I just don't see the Pont in playing MF-a mage (I'm so honored - I love Sorka of a built-in teleporter to Merani and Java for electrogroove), then to just wear all the others. maybe I'm a masochist or just old-fashioned, but I'm curious to try and test yourself. and guide - wool. only sensible Aradhana found (druid, for example) - but the beech osing lot (Asil taschemta).

Somapala was sent to the trash. window failed ditmarsch Baal. I first moved to hell. aliluya same.

m
minovalo 02.06.20

Yes, it happens, it takes a certain period of time (different for everyone) to come to most meet the needs of the player stratum. Eventually crabit from scratch can be annoying, and might not. ;)