3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 17.10.19 02:38 am

Impressions of the game (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

Write your impressions
172 Comments
Sort by:
D
Doublure 17.10.19

What you rate the game?

G
GunslinGa_MZ 17.10.19

who will play fan here

S
S-c-Y 17.10.19

liked the game.Start with the graphics, the Graphics in the game 2007,but the schedule is not particularly pay attention ,the main thing is the gameplay.This game will not be boring =)
put the game 4 out of 5 ,would be 5 if the graphics would be better.

K
Kastel007 17.10.19

I recently downloaded a torrent of the game) the Game honestly didn't really expect) But the game I was very happy) the Graphics aren't super , but very g....but) the Gameplay is fun) in Short, as in the present American school) Go to class,skip them,get acquainted with the girls, pull them over trxas))) give vbuck botanists) Short fun) There's a lot , just not listed) so download and play)

D
DarkFluX 17.10.19

Let me remind you that it is forbidden to post links to download the game. Violator - ban.

c
coach_spb_89 17.10.19

Played for 10-15 minutes and already formed a definite impression of the game:
Firstly, the fact that this is a game from Rockstar - know: the introductory movie, characters, soundtrack, atmosphere, etc.
A separate line about the atmosphere here is gorgeous. Roughly speaking, I immediately got used to the image of a novice in the school where you are happy is that loser with suspicious tendencies that put into question his orientation, but some sucker. As for the graphics... Schedule here, in many ways, makes a bump(giving volume to the texture) - it is easy to see and it's really beautiful. Also there is a branded animation(facial expressions, movements) - it is magnificent. The rest of the graphic ispolnenie deserves a solid 7 out of 10. In the first minute of the game, can put the bully 8 out of 10. To convey at least some of that experience with the game, post screenshots:
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ru
pix.PlayGround.rupix.PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ruPlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ruPlayGround.ruPlayGround.ruPlayGround.ruPlayGround.ru

D
Doublure 17.10.19

The game is just super. I just realized that's what the American school. Here, you can do what we wanted to do at school but not here please and good riddance. The atmosphere here is beauty in the spirit of GTA IV. In General the game is super cool! I recommend to everyone!
MrB thanks for your work!

pix.PlayGround.ru

_
_HuLiGaN_[ayt] 17.10.19

He recommends everyone. But you yourself have not played it!!!)

X
XboxHater 17.10.19

On the PS2 the atmosphere was super. I hope there will continue.

*Here you can do what we wanted to do in school but not*
Why not?

*The atmosphere here is beauty in the spirit of GTA IV.*
No. Different brand.

Short enough crap to carry and put in 143 times the screens. You play first.

N
N1KO 17.10.19

we can in school to make a mess?
You would know that in school we were sick))

This game is really good, it my. Later impressions. And congratulations with the release!

c
coach_spb_89 17.10.19

The game is just a kick-ass soundtrack in the style of ' 70s...

D
Doublure 17.10.19

Yeah, MrB I main theme heard on the website Bully cool.
N1KO you say thank you Rockstar they game ported to PC.

R
ReservoirDOG 17.10.19

They certainly thank you, but honestly, I think the game has nothing to do on a PC. Just once again everyone will complain about piracy and small sales

D
Doublure 17.10.19

And I think Bully will disperse large quantities on the PC. And Rockstar gets more profit.Did they used the gift or kollektsionnoe edition bylob more profit.

D
Doublure 17.10.19

Apparently 1C is not going to do the problem is just the usual localization and sorry

pix.PlayGround.ru

I
InFk 17.10.19

Great game.Just no words. Yesterday 5 hours of sitting at her.

G
GumbertG 17.10.19

Waiting, waiting, waiting for paratha...!!! Well, well, well. Read impressions and more want.

D
Doublure 17.10.19

Fun at Luna Park

[
[Archy7] 17.10.19

The game is excellent, even did not expect this, sat down yesterday, and all night in her provamel, the atmosphere of the school is 100% And in the amusement Park, it is generally something! In this game don't even pay attention to minor bugs;) I think GTA4 will make it with her, was still only 21% Recommend this game
PS And the change of autumn and winter, the duck finally killed me)))

l
lobzik007 17.10.19

funny game,schA play