3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Doublure 17.10.19 02:38 am

Impressions of the game (Bully: Scholarship Edition)

Write your impressions
172 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkFluX 17.10.19

8/10
Really for the graphics and for the brakes.

U
User.Minsk 17.10.19

9.0/10
pros(+)Great game. Interesting story. Cool atmosphere.
cons(-)Outdated graphics.

D
DarkFluX 17.10.19

A fun game played for so long, so many impressions received, and the percentage was still so little=)) So the most interesting still ahead=) R* well done, indeed.

C
Cuba 17.10.19

Super game! Like freedom of action ! Gallurese quickly idiet between lessons one hour no job do not have time to run , and skip better not the lessons taught different chips! And polorotov time at Toko one job! And so cool Ira ! Sorry the point I passed 5 % of the game and my save was gone! And had again to pass and 5% for quite a long time ! Koroche the game 9/10

R
RaiL009 17.10.19

if the box to set !!!!!!!! shorter game Kulnev ! I liked it 10/10
CBSA denied

T
TheNik 17.10.19

Localized the game from 1C bought,now set,now and posely,I think would be cool,been waiting for after all 8-)

X
Xen[ON] 17.10.19

Yeah, in a really good game! I far cry and fallout abandoned, not download. ??? Game thing 9/10.

m
madrexreal 17.10.19

2 artemka school American school English there even on Rockstar games written

S
Sweeth Tooth 17.10.19

the game is super!!!!!!!she managed to tear me away from all other games(fallout,far cry,red alert)........in this game there is a great opportunity to do something that is not done in school))drive,energy and even drama-in short you need to play!!!
score 9/10

Y
YSSSS 17.10.19

www.playground.ruhttp://www.playground.ru/gallery/bully_scholarship_edition/27314/
kicks game

K
KaNe93 17.10.19

what is this!played it for 6 hours a day,could not lose.From the first minute of the game, I was a bit confusedMAZ f***,th for graphics,UZHOS!!but then,I could not lose the humor,drive,love story(somewhat),freedom.The game an 8/10.Bully-not a bad warm-up before GTA IV.Do not buy Saints Row2,better buy this game and you will get much more positive,fun, and chargewhat would be torn off in full in GTA4(coming soon)

PS-I Advise everyone.it's ROCKSTAR!

Y
YSSSS 17.10.19

GTA4 will come out of DC in December somewhere 2
I look forward to

N
NokiArt 17.10.19

10 out of 10

D
DarkFluX 17.10.19

Strange, here are the scores high bet and the rating of the game just 2/10. Add it to your favorite and rate)

X
XboxHater 17.10.19

The school in America. In New England.

N
NokiArt 17.10.19

Went the whole story. A percentage of only 70%!!! PPC, still play and play. Super DIN. I identity from all other games abandoned.

M
MrHyde 17.10.19

GTA4 will come out of DC in December somewhere 2
I look forward to

It is in Russia, if so unlucky in Europe on 18 November

D
DarkFluX 17.10.19

For GTA IV in here, please. Stop offtopic.

Y
YSSSS 17.10.19

the last statement about GTA4 say.November 18, wanted to do but then moved out of the game so it must come out somewhere in December I do not know exactly when in General everyone is waiting for

S
SoNiX 666 17.10.19

I liked the game Realistic,Vozmojnosti to torment the nerds,Shoot of a tree according to Beshanov, Futbolista,lessons,Love.