3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
ZZZKarp 02.06.20 09:06 pm

Help to choose a worthy vidyuhi

Help me choose a decent card for gaming, preferably not expensive.....

Here that looked after of the fact that the maximum can currently afford :(((

8Gb DDR5 ASUS DUAL-GTX1070-O8G (RTL) DVI+DualHDMI+DualDP+SLI

8Gb DDR5 ASUS STRIX-GTX1070-8G-GAMING (RTL) DVI+DualHDMI+DualDP+SLI

8Gb DDR5 GIGABYTE GV-N1070G1 GAMING-8GD (RTL) DVI+HDMI+3xDP+SLI

8Gb DDR5 Palit (RTL) DVI+HDMI+3xDP+SLI

8Gb DDR5 Palit (RTL) DVI+HDMI+3xDP+SLI

8Gb DDR5 MSI GTX GAMING V330 1070 X 8G (RTL) DVI+HDMI+3xDP+SLI

THANK YOU ALL
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
MagicHero 02.06.20

callmegod
callmegod wrote:
If the huge size and the chance of whistling chokes are not afraid, then FIRING Hamrock.
But if I tell you that squeak not even at 1000 fps? especially check that you can wipe his delusional response.

g
game_expert 02.06.20

ZZZKarp wrote:
Here is a great map. Almost noiseless and efficient.
MagicHero wrote:
But if I tell you that squeak not even at 1000 fps?
I understand it's not about that will be 100% squeak and that the probability is higher than other apparently choke is not high quality.

c
callmegod 02.06.20

MagicHero
I said that there is a chance, but not that it is 100%. And chances are higher than others, because the circuitry from FIRING cheap.
I also have 2700+ fps and silence, but that doesn't mean the other as well, but have this MSI X is much lower than the FIRING of GIGI.

V
Visel 02.06.20

callmegod
circuitry have not already palitha cheap dr.may memory Samsung, and a well thought-out cooling, the only thing that comes to mind is firing now wants to reach the level of major manufacturers, and at the moment with the new generation of cards is trying to win the trust of customers due to lower prices in the future, I would not be surprised if they start doing the same good card for the price comparable with ASUS and MSI. As for me the more competition the better for us end consumers

c
callmegod 02.06.20

Visel
I agree that the FIRING happened from the 10th series. But the noise of the chokes is present in some, and this is not to argue. Sam would FIRING GAMEROCK, if not for the huge size of the cards from PALIT.
Cheaper not just for trying to bite off more from the market, but also because of cheaper internals. And the memory like all Mironovskaya, and not a Samsung. When it was Samsung? in August 2016?

V
Visel 02.06.20

callmegod
I in July 2016 take is Samsung, but the chokes are not noisy, I can certainly successful instance caught, but many also complain of throttle from MSI. I don't know why the video I threw minusnul , but it is very well said....

V
Visel 02.06.20

in order not to be unfounded

c
callmegod 02.06.20

Visel
And what does that prove?) Memory Samsung, was only in the first revisions of all graphics card manufacturers until August 2016, as I said. In August, all switched to microns.

V
Visel 02.06.20

callmegod
chasing it is better, sort of) I have no problem with 450 MHz threw) may simply not understand you))) And so a nice discussion happened)

V
Visel 02.06.20

generally Policom I have funny enough, when they sell jetsream super Jetstream and hamrock, I bought a simple Jetstream, in the end, turboboost left at hamaka)))) China)))) but about the size Yes....they are monster))))

T
Tigrilla1003 02.06.20

ZZZKarp wrote:
this take

M
MagicHero 02.06.20

callmegod
callmegod wrote:
I said that there is a chance, but not that it is 100%. And chances are higher than others, because the circuitry from FIRING cheap.
Where it is cheap circuitry and different from the same that you have on MSI or simply just something to provocate? Examples are given and then just from the ceiling to say anyone can.

c
callmegod 02.06.20

MagicHero
I read a lot of reviews and looked at YouTube, choosing a 1070. Which says a lot about this, who in the reviews of assorted FIRING 10 series. He can see, I already went a whole month choosing a map.
I'm not going to prove anything. Google and YouTube to help you. + reviews in the citylink where I bought.
The more I wrote; I would buy PALIT, instead of ASUS or GIGA 10th series. But the dimensions for my enclosure and the math too large. And the best option for me, and actually presented - namely the MSI Gaming X.

M
MagicHero 02.06.20

callmegod
Again, just water that was to be expected. With the same success, I'll say that the MSI actually cheaper circuitry of the DSP, it burns, stinks and is falling apart )))

c
callmegod 02.06.20

MagicHero
Now I have to look for those reviews that I was looking at 1 month for the card selection!? Fuck sent curly. Prove 2 or 3 reviews on youtube and 2-3 related (of course with the analysis of element base-filling) on specsit that I'm wrong.
I'm happy for you that you have the FIRING works like a clock. But you do not measure. MSI GAMING X is simply better, of the options.

M
MagicHero 02.06.20

callmegod
Why do something to prove if I already know that MSI stuff, save everything and puts the cheapest items that make noise like a vacuum cleaner and nothing cools. On the forums when you read that msi have constantly problems with the reactors, probably due to the fact that the save. One just stopped on, a third crackdown was impossible to raise artifacts from the climb. I still wonder how you have it collapsed )))))))))))
Here's the answer from MSI about the problems with their graphics cards https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18744364
And in an Internet related problem with the msi is complete, can he like something to read at your leisure.

Z
ZZZKarp 02.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
THANK you! also stare at her

D
Dass furer 02.06.20

Tdante
support through 2years that 1060 1070 that is a slag!

D
Dass furer 02.06.20

MagicHero
firing schyas quality raised - Gainward of Phoenix(both brands and firing of Gainward - 1 office)- went like hotcakes even have them in stock - the cheap and cheerful card!

D
Dass furer 02.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Support-come into our ranks - you will understand that the BIOS is not necessary to sew Giga works with store stuck and forget no Oh shit there is sun. there is sun. 10 years current gig take-mother +video card-- never the 1st case was not with a warranty or breakdown - even 8600 GT -2007 year on the liabilities side still brother Bimbo rides! but on the ASUS collected the PC 2 times and both times the mother 2-3 years have started to bounce the sound that SATA outputs burn-and the price of the horse brand supposedly !