3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
oaoaoaoa 03.06.20 03:02 pm

Departure RusMap + ProMods (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Greetings to all.
I decided to try a bunch RusMap 1.7.1 + ProMods 2.1.5, and when loading the game crashes. Can anyone encountered this problem?

Errors in the log:
Spoiler[unit] File '/def/world/sound_item_data.poland.sii', line 4:
[unit] The unit name 'sound.1' is already taken by an existing unit (of type 'sound_item_data').
load_filtered_unit_array() - Failed to load units from file (/def/world/sound_item_data.poland.sii)
management\core_resource_server.cpp(621): ?init_full@core_resource_server_u@prism@@UAEXXZ: Data error.
The installation sequence Manager:
Spoiler

Game version 1.26, all the DLC are available.
23 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asvik-Anubis 03.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Log download on file sharing for example this http://sharemods.com and then there is clearly only part of the log

o
oaoaoaoa 03.06.20

Asvik-Anubis
There is no displayed ERROR, and everything else in sight. Here I just wrote the last Error, after which the departure. I think it makes no sense to download the entire log.
p.s: I have got rid of, but have already disabled ProMods yet.

s
sashababich2201 03.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
And you when Promods downloaded the check box ticked for Usmap?

o
oaoaoaoa 03.06.20

sashababich22011968
Yes, first drew attention to it.

1maks_ 03.06.20

Can anyone tell why I can not unpack promods type 001 file and not a winrar or 7zip?

s
sashababich2201 03.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Strange, I ride.

S
Sanya i Ira Stafeevy 03.06.20

1maks_
Because 100 times wrote,create a separate folder all the files there,then click through 7зип(in the same folder on 1файле) to unpack here.

S

Big-Russian-Bear
I'm certainly not an ACE,but it seems like what is the sound mother,look maybe you have some mod sounds worth it.

o
oaoaoaoa 03.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
Fixes Sound Pack installed but I don't think it's a problem. Will check tomorrow, just in.

M
MgZ 03.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
sound fix exists for promods special ( as it is now I do not know because workshop is ) but used to be two different versions

A
Asvik-Anubis 03.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
To understand we need the whole log and not the last error

1maks_ 03.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva Thanks

S

1maks_
Not for che

S

Asvik-Anubis
Why are you stuck with the whole log,the man threw where the error is,and you as a pregnant woman give, or else die.

o
oaoaoaoa 03.06.20

Asvik-Anubis
sashababich22011968
MgZ
Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
The problem was resolved by deleting the file /def/world/sound_item_data.poland.sii of the Promods-def. )
Thank you all!
The topic is closed.

s
sashababich2201 03.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
And you have that third-party sound pack was? Promods actually with third-party mods (weather, sound, etc.) is not very friendly, and the map is excellent. Added animation of the gate and on the border of Russia and the Baltic States the gate has shifted to the middle of the roadway. So add carefully. And the incentive not all mods are good, I did not say, Volodya.

v
vovangt4 03.06.20

Big-Russian-Bear
Hi! To remove the entire file is not an option! The game will complain it can't find sounds and can fly! Logue swore at the fact that you have to file sound_item_data.poland.sii there is a setting sound.1 which is also available in another similar file in a different fashion maybe fashion to the sound, maybe on graphics weather had other similar mod in the files in the folder sound_item_data world to search ctrl F parameter of the sound.1 to delete a parameter and all rows associated with that option!! If you have some sort of Sound pack Fixes it before it was fixed to align with promods.

o
oaoaoaoa 03.06.20

vovangt4
Hi, Bob! Thank you very much for the information! Yet Promods not reached, but on Rusape while no departures.
I made a backup copy of this file, so if there is a problem, will do as you said. Again, thank you!

o
oaoaoaoa 03.06.20

sashababich22011968
Yes, the Sound Pack Fixes, but there is this file was not. Even installed the weather mod in the late autumn, but there is also no this file. Everywhere searched, never found this sound_item_data.poland.sii.

A
Asvik-Anubis 03.06.20

Sasha and Ira Stafeeva
I wrote to you. And I'm not interested in your comments. Write on substantive topics nerd.