3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LittelBro 03.06.20 03:04 pm

Put vidyuhi, but I have a weak PSU, you will not burn all to hell?

In General, put AMD Radeon R9 270, and it's 500W on the PSU.
I have the unit on 450 W, it's all started, but does it burn or something?
Processor - Intel Core i5-4460
Graphics card - AMD Radeon R9 270 with modification from GIGABYTE, where three of the cooler, the name is accurate too lazy to look)
Online to 4 GB
The drive was disconnected, that wouldn't eat extra energy
The usual stereo speakers + normal microphone in the headphones - 3.5 mm
Hard on 1 TB
Motherboard - GA-Z97-HD3
Would really appreciate a detailed and clear answer!)
26 Comments
Sort by:
P
Prototypess 03.06.20

I have something like this put, only 280, PSU was 550, he was a year old, hour the computer worked and the PSU burned, do not run the comp, just changed the PSU and everything else was in order.

L
Len4ik00N 03.06.20

LittelBro
the recommendations for power supply video card manufacturers often overstate a few figures to give people with cheap PSU that is not even close to give out written on them power, instead of burning computers. So if you have a quality PSU, something to worry about.

P
Prototypess 03.06.20

And my was also recommended 500, the stock was supposedly 50, but the stock should be 100, so not much warmed and lived longer then me in the shop even said that it is desirable 600 block, so if you have it will burn in any minute, don't be surprised.

A
Apti 03.06.20

Much depends on the quality of the PSU and how many honest watts it's capable of. Write exactly model. If certified (at least bronze +), then there is hope for correct and continuous operation.

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

LittelBro
Put vidyuhi, but I have a weak PSU

And here is vaduha too weak.

L
LittelBro 03.06.20

Len4ik00N
Pentium ATX 450 p4

L
LittelBro 03.06.20

Artie
Pentium ATX 450 p4

A
Apti 03.06.20

LittelBro
well, in truth, a fairly mediocre PSU. So, at your own risk as they say. Well popolzuyutsya yet, but wait for new PSU. The issue price of 1500 rubles on some sort of vshivenky VX-500.
But the best course something more reliable to buy with the certificate 80+

C
Computer-MAN 03.06.20

Artie
VX-500 is also rubbish, I really don't quite understand what is Pentium ATX 450 p4))

C
Computer-MAN 03.06.20

LittelBro
The only question out of curiosity. How did this config: 4460, r7 270, 4 ram and a highlight of the program Z97 (well, the PSU 450 nonam)

L
LittelBro 03.06.20

Computer-MAN
Well I had a week ago an old dinosaur, who was 5, with 2012. The motherboard on it broke, so to speak has served its purpose. Assembled my new PC:
Motherboard: GA-Z97-HD3
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460
Graphics: first I put a AMD Radeon HD 5670, of course, I did not have, a friend decided to take it for 5K rubles AMD Radeon R9 270, bought an adapter for VGA adapter for the second 6pin, and then I was the only one, and none of the extra two 6pin power
The rest was removed from the old PC: case, RAM 4 GB, Hard drive 1 TB and the power supply at 450 watts which was because the little money I have collect completely new.
In the end I have now:
Motherboard: GA-Z97-HD3 (new)
CPU: Intel Core i5-4460 (new)
Video: AMD Radeon R9 270 [GIGABYTE GV-R927XOC-2GD] (new used)
Hard drive: 1TB (from old PC)
RAM: 4 GB (from old PC)
Power supply: logic power pentium p4 atx-450w

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

if the unit is weak the computer will turn off, to hang out during the lively game
if the unit is defective, the combustion of it can something to take with them to the pitch of the light.
that makes all the difference.
with poor BP I have never dealt with this and heard nothing in the year since 2008. even in buildings as it swung less BP there

L
LittelBro 03.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Well, I'm here, there are freezes in demanding games, though on high settings with Vert.Singh stable 60

O
Overclock[er] 03.06.20

LittelBro
What kind of PSU? How many Watts gives on the +12V rails? And vperet, normal PSU will not burn just like the blue, even if he will not have enough power. He will protect in this case. PC at least will shut down from lack of power.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

LittelBro
the game should just stop or take off in BSOD. but
often this from the software than from the block.
lack of reliable power is the fact that the computer shuts down as if to pull the plug out of the socket

S
Shock Burst 03.06.20

It is bad for the graphics card, sometimes the computer will turn off.

O
Overclock[er] 03.06.20

Shock Burst wrote:
What is bad? The lack of power? Pfft.... she will still be. Just PC off periodically.

Author if you want to make sure power PSU run a dual stress test. Run Linx and Furmark. And 5-10 minutes test. together.

L
LittelBro 03.06.20

Overclock[er]
Well, thanks, but the PC is not switched off, everything seems fine.

O
Overclock[er] 03.06.20

LittelBro
Run a dual stress test. There will be all clear.

l
legusor 03.06.20

if it works, that's good.
if under load the voltage on the 12V line does not go into plus more than 0.3 V, then you need not worry.