3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Ko 03.06.20 03:08 pm

Did you have inadequate teachers?

did you have inadequate and psycho teachers?We had one teacher of basics of life safety-not just that,screaming that we are all morons and stupid less than human.And at you such was?
64 Comments
Sort by:
M
MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTI 03.06.20

we have to first know the physical-were inadequate.so she is also head of the Department.

v
vitalymau5 03.06.20

I had a military instructor fucked*Nico (Fanatic army).

o
oxerox 03.06.20

Would I adequate teachers, one teacher of Ukrainian language and all, and she went, well although a history teacher a good teacher

S
Scream561 03.06.20

Yes I like all the teacher's inadequate...))

_
_Brayan_ 03.06.20

I was lucky, I have all the appropriate =)

S
Shepard 03.06.20

I was an Englishwoman. It is the same guy threw a briefcase, books and notebooks, and he were caught, like in a circus:)
And himichka (Oh, I used to think that chemistry is an awesome subject, but in fact...) was her yelling at the teachers, we didn't love her all of high school. After I realized that chemistry was hopelessly lost, began to bring(did half the school ) her to rabies .They call Chikatily :D

K
Konung Olaf 03.06.20

General Shepherd
About the Englishwoman smiled)

On topic:according to the teacher liter of a strange kind-it hohlyatskie roots,middle name Fedosova corresponding dialect and facial expressions.At the first lesson said about their origin,although we generally a word,constantly and strongly emphasize on this.
AND SHE YELLS A LOT =\

V
Vuzya 03.06.20

Yes, there are)
Lecturer at Matan, each seminar has definitely throws blagopazumie the markers are out the window, throwing books in the corners of the audience, rulers, notebooks with the wrong decision. Regularly takes from a couple of 20 minutes, dropping us and explaining that the reluctance to learn a linear math We steal the money from his pocket.. don't know how) Maybe just because of bad mood to ask the material that we have not even given and put the whole group on the bottom.
In General, a fierce old man.. on 5 he has from all of my learning flow steadily only 4 people :)

V
Vladislav.M 03.06.20

I have great rukovoditelnitsa full neadekvat:DОрет a lot of long boring and muuuuuuuuuahahahahahahaha!!!Yelling over nothing said any thing for example:tell a friend-you idiot!I told you not to forget the drive she went Zakatala to the Director otvetila me for what I swear Mat threatened me that will put me in uchetku in the police!

n
ne44to 03.06.20

We had a physical... She first sex lesson screaming at us, we're stupid, then suddenly, so suddenly remembered that we did not have time to go through anything, quickly started trying to explain was wrong, swore at us when we corrected her... Well 1 time we went to the head teacher... For the next year she changed her place of work...=)

W
Without The Skills 03.06.20

and I have rosicka..... (she is a long time to crumble it's time!!!!! she is 78!!!) she is blind, and mistakes a good half does not see it well))) and you see any extra paper or even a thread a foreign object, so just get out of class!!! However my classmate for 2 years is not palitsya, DIN, and correspondence with leads of 3 - 4 people while she is sitting on the 2nd row!)

b
buffalobills 03.06.20

The most interesting teacher - philosophers...

V
Venturka 03.06.20

Yes was

A
Aleksandr Ko 03.06.20

I have 1 teacher with a combat Pistol to school is on its lesson no one ever tell you mate,don't insult someone,not answer,not raising his hand and going to the toilet without permission of the teacher.This teacher leads the technology that is the subject similar to lessons.Our entire class wants this gun from a teacher's whistle.Seriously,the teacher has martial PM

C
Coma White 03.06.20

Here's a little shop a few times a hammer thrown well doesn't fall once) high school Students once he was even locked in his office with a MOP next to the door, put cotton wool and set on fire!
English is also one of a kind-on the lessons the stories about aliens hunted and Bigfoot(and she was already 75 years! just no one to laugh or to contradict't dare)

A
Aleksandr Ko 03.06.20

Florentin-who was the first to call names-the so-called self

S
Skri 03.06.20

Literature teacher(I understand that they are all that)
And the master of social science (well, it was pretty old it is normal)

S
SAAFIR 03.06.20

The inadequate Uchitel our school-biolock.Scum is rare. 5th year our brains jebet(I'm in 10th grade).Without any presents,like chocolates, 5 it is impossible to obtain.It is not enough that inadequate ,and stupid.Here are two of her catch phrase,which she two or three weeks ago, said:People are like the windandsharks are the sides of the head, and x*y understand what this means)
There is still Ruzicka that says need and unfunny jokes.

S
SAAFIR 03.06.20

*biologica

T
TML 03.06.20

Biologica, English and klassnaja(all three from*Ki :))