3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20 03:13 pm

Installation of the card GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1050TI, GV-N105TG1 GAMING-4GD

Hi all.Buy today and put this card in the system:
Intel Core i5-3450
Mainboard MSI B75A-G43 (MS-7758)
8GB RAM
Side power supply 600V
Put vidyuhi is Sapphire AMD Radeon HD7970 Dual-x turn on the computer,it is not loaded,after a couple of minutes in a quarter of the screen appears the start menu(or whatever it's called?)where you can click to call the BIOS,after another couple of minutes,divided into two screen displays a boot animation of Windows,and after some time the top emerges smeared blue.Not waiting off from the network.With the old computer working.What's wrong?Maybe there is some order a replacement card?

110 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

DragonXXXV
I bought 1050Ti

C
Computer-MAN 03.06.20

Pohmelovich
click on call to BIOS is the screen split?

P
Pavluha72 03.06.20

DragonXXXV
and the BIOS comes? the image in the normal BIOS? by the way the percents are quite normal, nobody will listen.

l
legusor 03.06.20

don't understand how logically justified the purchase much less efficient video card, but Oh well...

способ1: put old vidyahu, download the latest version of Display driver uninstaller from guru3d, restart in safe mode, run display driver uninstaller there on behalf of the administrator, go to settings, tick the delete everything you can delete, then in the main program mode, remove all drivers from AMD ' s Radeon. if you have already set the nvidia drivers again in safe mode and repeat the same action to them via the app. after removal of the wood turned off the computer, insert a new vidyahu, load and look.

method 2: go into the BIOS, turn off integrated into the processor graphics core (if any) and check the setting of increasing the frequency of PCI e (if there is, twist it to the max mhz).

about the fact that this is a weakness CPU – trolling repulsed retard.

method 3: Google in the Internet about the power supply, how much of the nominal value is the difference in the indices of the normal voltage on lines 3,5,7,12 V and check at the same AIDA64. it is possible that the power supply can be manufactured with the new card, though unlikely.

method 4: reinstall windows, check hard disk for errors, check for physically damaged motherboard (dead capacitors, etc.). one day at work I could not put the wood on vidyahu nvidia 6200. video card fully working, and acted like she fell off the chip (green striped screen and crash the system while installing the driver). it turned out that this is due to a dead capacitor on the PCI e motherboard where you insert the video card. condenser replacement on serviceable solved the problem.

method 5: rearrange vidyahu to another free PCI e slot to check (if any).

s
saa0891 03.06.20

For starters, you can try the cable to another port on its stick.

N
NoneOne2010 03.06.20

Most likely the marriage of some, this happens due to the faulty gpu.

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

Computer-MAN
No,not divided.just the image about a quarter of the screen and slightly tapered.

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

Pavluha72
In the BIOS like came, but the menu is missing

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

legusor
This vidyuhi I bought because,the whole computer too old for more powerful.I think)

By the first method - no change.

C
Computer-MAN 03.06.20

Pohmelovich
Worth a try to pull the battery from the Mat. Board for 10-15 minutes.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.06.20

game of some sort.
if the monitor is analog try to connect to something digital with sdimi or DVI-a

m
meagarry 03.06.20

Pohmelovich
Adapter any is used when connecting the monitor? The monitor digital input? If the analog - to dig there.
If figure. To disable the embedded video, try the other connector on the card. But even some garbage. I'd carried it back to the shop and have them check. Similar to a marriage.

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Connected via HDMI.

M
MagicHero 03.06.20

DragonXXXV
DragonXXXV wrote:
I was such. Same crap with the screen in terms of blue in the upper part. I due to the fact that you just put in a computer too powerful vidyahu, which percent is not disclose. I therefore bought a new Protsyk, to reveal the map. Why did you buy 1080Ti, if you have a percent full G, and 1080 and 1070 will not open? At least this card needs percent Riesen 1900 or Intel with twelve cores. When I changed my situation changed for the better.
That kind of nonsense, you're stoned. Particularly funny joke about a mythical Riesen 1900. And what percent do not hvatat graphics card ))) but the author can believe it

M
MagicHero 03.06.20

Pohmelovich
The input monitor is also HDMI? or adapter do you use?

d
dobro4insky 03.06.20

Pohmelovich
You recently about a dead card..7970 wrote,if I remember correctly...Maybe then it's not the video card was?

d
dobro4insky 03.06.20

http://forums.playground.ru/hardware/video/zavisaet_komp_pod_nagruzkoj-929920/#comment-16059923

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

Computer-MAN
Did not help

P
Pohmelovich 03.06.20

MagicHero
Everywhere HDMI
meagarry
By default, the string in the BIOS is initiate graphic adapter peg.Specifically to disable the internal adapter,click no,apparently.Tried two HDMI ports on the map,Monique did not react,left in standby mode.
dobro4insky

With the old card everything works,Windows detects it,logs are placed on it.Only in games the computer hangs,the topic explains everything.This also did not start.

d
dobro4insky 03.06.20

Pohmelovich
A lot of interesting....confused only no....Came fot the mother and as powered map...