3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 03.06.20 03:14 pm

How much is the full passage (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Actually a subject,how many hours spent on it to slowly get through the game and unlock all the locations.How much time did you have?
20 Comments
Sort by:
j
juan sizu 03.06.20

Play 6 years , the Game is a masterpiece, 100 times prajogo and play

F
FrostG 03.06.20

Eternity xD

L
Lord of nord 03.06.20

Simulated exactly 50 hours after I bought(won) recently. Well I honestly the plot is almost not worth after all, before the pirates went more than once, but in the DLC like pogamat. And so I go for an hour or two to play when the time is.

R
Rograx 03.06.20

I spent 400+ hours. Passed all kV in the game(except endless). + pereprohodil. Fashion add-ons. Skyrim is passed.

R
Rasvetribka 03.06.20

Depending on how you play. I'm 136 hours played in Skyrim. During this time I passed, probably, all the quests. Too long don't like to play, I played 5 times in Skyrim. And it was interesting for me, the best part about all four times of the game I never once found the ruins of the cult of the dragon in the South-East of Riften. It was fun to play for me in an unknown location. And I'm sure I lot of very interesting tombs have missed because I am for all the times the passing game didn't find all the masks dragon priests

M
Misha gotko 03.06.20

Shadowarm
played 2 years of 5 hours of day passed to the point where the game was only redigan quests

S
Setesh 03.06.20

the regular version with all the DLS, judging by the counter to the incentive, passed for 121 hours, getting all the achievements

S
Shadowarm 03.06.20

Daniel Zotov
That just stupid to leave such answers in the topic,you don't like something?
Sites
Are you sure all the locations discovered?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 03.06.20

Unfortunately, I have not finished all the achievements, and the like. In General, at times, completely through, 170 hours, if slowly. Well, no DLS, somewhere, Yes, 100. Pass himself, and not for the first time, though, it's only going to pass a Special Edition.
Time, achievements, content

I
IDarkaxeI 03.06.20

In a handout instead of 6 x scrolls 3 hours, and by 1000 there. Ie for the annual passing average is 250ч. Just don't release a normal 6th more than a foot, because nefig

G
Gennadiy Artemev 03.06.20

've been playing for 3years and the main plot never went through! But at work types put on the game.

N
Noran 03.06.20

Shadowarm
One full campaign took me over 600 hours.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 03.06.20

over 400 hours of online time, and how many more pirates have played before...
and the game never went =) never. all the time, distracted by side quests. while there, lying, once almost gone, the dragon (forgot his name) in some afterlife filled up and then other jobs went, the ending and didn't look =)
now chopped in TESO, I'm sure it will be playing a lot longer than Skyrim.

G
GG4 03.06.20

Enough 4895 hours, but have not seen a single dragon. I think we should start to pass the main quest, according to him, I have come to Whiterun-where I have not been.

B
Bombardirovschik 03.06.20

tangensskirima
The game is INFINITE?

E
Egor Nevazhno 03.06.20

If the console command that shows progress and how many quests are completed ? and each time the new quests meet

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 03.06.20

If you don't count repeated quests, the whole of Skyrim with the DLC is quite possible to go months at 4, playing 2-6 hours a day. I have about as much time was spent. I passed all the quests in Skyrim 4 times.

N
Nick3331 16.11.22

Lord of nord
And if there are saves from a pirate, can they be transferred to the official? And will you get achievements then?

M
MunchkiN 616 16.11.22

if you open all the markers in a blind passage and conditionally enclose the caves, it will probably take more than 120 hours with a competent rational cutting of the world.

g
ggg34 16.11.22