3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoN141 03.06.20 03:20 pm

A question on the game: Why Zoe helped us? *Spoilers* (Resident Evil 7)

Hello, had a question on the game. I'm a fan of the Resident Evil series, even managed to pre-order with the season pass.
Now, I already went 3 times the main plot and 2-4 times DLC. and I never understood why Zoe helped us? - she was infected. Please explain stupid as it resisted the infection?
70 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 03.06.20

NoN141
All the documents you read?

N
NoN141 03.06.20

Hirok
I think everything, and with great interest. But maybe something we missed or did not catch.

Spoiler

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Well everything is described.
And how does the mold, and that the agent wanted.
As for the motives of Zoe, then everything is clear. She needed the vaccine. Come on and get the hell out of there.

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Somehow did not think. Never played games for the sake of the plot. Gameplay and atmosphere is there and it rules.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

NoN141
Well.
I was more surprised by plot holes in the style of a transport agent on the tanker, but still without any protection from its effects. Strange this ombrelloni.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Protocol10
Fan of dandy?

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Hirok
Started with dandy Yes. The game still is not important to him think. The plot is only needed to link together the pieces of levels and different missions.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Protocol10
Who is that.
Callofduty it for you)

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Hirok
What's in callofduty no plot? In General, I mean that the essence of any game is the gameplay, is the core of the game, as the Foundation of the house. And the plot is a facade. The pleasure we get when we make some actions leading to a specific result. I was a resident. The pleasure from passing received. In principle, all.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Protocol10
Well done, keep us posted.

D
Delphis 03.06.20

and the fact that Zoe's family member was infected with all the time?

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Hirok
OK OK. Up to 2007 until the soap factories 3 came out, nobody shouted about the plots of the movies.

D
Delphis 03.06.20

I'm not shouting

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Protocol10
Dude. I'm not you nor listen, nor even to argue on this topic. Play what you want.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Delphis
Need is next to virus was faster.
That is why the wife HS been obsessed. Agent visited her often.
And Zoe dies from the vaccine, because for too long just been infected.
That is, the mold entangled her main vital organs, etc.

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Hirok
That is, the questions you ask, and then immediately head into the shell retracted.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Protocol10
I?
You confused something.

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Hirok
Why I asked about dandy? What is the purpose?

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Protocol10
It was a rhetorical question. Or even a statement of fact.
Its meaning was that when people write like you think, announces its priorities in the choice of games.

D
Delphis 03.06.20

Hirok
small ass to control all he could, she could lock Zoe in a cage with black these.. these.. well with my vomit shorter.
and Zoe does not die from the vaccine because the vaccine didn't work on her, so killed her. Killed her fine ass, but I don't remember her name