3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NoN141 03.06.20 03:20 pm

A question on the game: Why Zoe helped us? *Spoilers* (Resident Evil 7)

Hello, had a question on the game. I'm a fan of the Resident Evil series, even managed to pre-order with the season pass.
Now, I already went 3 times the main plot and 2-4 times DLC. and I never understood why Zoe helped us? - she was infected. Please explain stupid as it resisted the infection?
70 Comments
Sort by:
m
maxminus 03.06.20

Delphis wrote:
but I don't remember her name
her name in game name - evi

H
Hirok 03.06.20

maxminus
Well, it's far-fetched)

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Hirok
The point is to enjoy the process to. And in the story and then you can understand after the game even after reading the Wiki where it is often describe in detail or something.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Protocol10
Well that's for you fun to die/not die, and for me to play the game to understand the purpose of the pipeline. Then I can re-take without cheats, just knowing the plot and stuff.
In the case of this game I will not replay because it is boring, absolutely boring and predictable.
Well, except that the old woman is Evie, but even in it there are hints in the notes.

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Hirok
That's what we wanted to prove. You went looking for a story with cheats and you thought she was boring, but you understand the plot. And though I did not understand the plot, had a lot of fun and I loved when he passed because I just played and enjoyed the atmosphere. I think the idea of developers I have felt at times more than you. You're at the game watching from the side when playing , and I'm immersed in the role of the main character and imbued with that emotional state .

m
maxminus 03.06.20

Hirok
it is not excluded. But Delphis but not always. :)

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Protocol10
You have not proved anything.
The game only showed his insides where not caring about ammo and HP to do by and large and nothing.
Shuterok level singularity or even lower. The story as a reinterpretation of the T-virus. All! More the game have nothing to show.
If you comes, this again brings us to the level of your tastes.
Oh, there is no La-La about taking on the role of hero, yeah.
Got that already put on pause, went to cast, and again, accustomed, yeah.
He will be there to tell)
I suppose you also bought)

H
Hirok 03.06.20

maxminus
Well, if only for the sake of it)

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Hirok
It is not the level of the flavors, because most of the reviews are positive, so overall the game everyone liked. Well I'm telling you you're clever too so you have everything tedious. You Woe from wit your cheat, pseudoanalytical, thoughtful reasonings. You play it like a research paper and sat down to read and sit in the processed, not getting pleasure, hang any labels permanently instead of just play and get fun from the gameplay and atmosphere.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Protocol10
See, here's an example.
Just Cause 3, plot - figure point, zero-tenths.
Fan of the destruction of all things, fly a wingsuit with reaktivny pack, mechs and other delights from the sea.
The game has plenty to offer.
Resident, but a parody of outlast with guns has nothing to offer.
Although the attempt to do drama there, but it sucks.

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Hirok
And where there is a parody of outlast? The lool. Outlast no world-horror. There gameplay is completely different.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

Protocol10
Yeah)
Played at all?
Hide and seek, running around, gathering papers, instead of the camera gun.
There is a hospital, there are a couple of houses, Yes the ship.
There is supernatural, then the supernatural.
There maniacs indestructible, then the same.
That is what survival - horror.And in its pure form.

H
Hirok 03.06.20

P
Protocol10 03.06.20

Hirok
In fact, the world-horror in the classic sense involves constant intense battles and fight with monsters in a very limited number of cartridges and lacelock. And the presence of puzzles with the manipulation of items in the inventory and the environment. Outlast full view of this may not apply to this genre, so it only uses the element of avoidance of fights and the interactivity is almost nonexistent . To this genre include resident, silent hill, evil-visine, alien isolation for example.

And indeed quite the contrary - outlast is a low-budget indie parody of the series of the resident. And you better define. And then you have one post shuterok as a singularity, in another parody of outlast. Himself has contradicted through the post.

L
LaFeT666 03.06.20

Hirok
this is not the first time

R
RGC 03.06.20

A dispute between two idiots, one plays with cheats, the other shit on the plot. And why did I read that?

N
NoN141 03.06.20

RGC
only just asked the question on the game.

P
PIRAT69 03.06.20

RGC
Himself in shock. Thought maybe something good ends, but alas...All on PG to read more will not be such disputes, no good still will not work.
Protocol10 wrote:
Never played games for the sake of the plot.
And it all started with this...

i
ibnkola 03.06.20

Throughout the dispute caught only one has what you do not like singularity?

S
ShadowM88 03.06.20

Hirok
Actually Rezik 7 more much like Alien Isolation than Outlast