3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 03.06.20 08:36 pm

The Ballad of Gay Tony: cons second episode (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Here, those who played - understand. I think the main cons is:
-1.The implementation of the stunts, type to stay on the flying train, or after you kill Rocco from time to jump on a plane with Bulgarian motorcycle only in the commercials, not the game itself, as it was in GTA 4.
-2.A small number of missions.
-3.The ability to walk on the train only during the mission For the Man who has everything and not in free play.
-4.When you replay the missions do not show the initial cutscene, which is very bad.

If there is anyone else - add. Or discuss the above disadvantages.
88 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand Theft Aero 03.06.20

Sergeant Hartman
1. The implementation of the stunts, type to stay on the flying train, or after you kill Rocco from time
And I liked it,it's not such a crap like in GTA sa(well, except for the last mission),a well-enlivens gameplay...
2.A small number of missions.
You are human,it wouldn't be an addition,not a game,it is enough even a lot of the Supplement!
-3.The ability to walk on the train only during the mission For the Man who has everything and not in free play
You can walk,though Louis might die,or zabida between cars and ulitity into the sky and die)))

Another negative is the helicopter Sfit is only in a few missions

S
Serzhant Hartman [Pokinul 03.06.20

-1.The implementation of the stunts, type to stay on the flying train, or after you kill Rocco from time to jump on a plane with Bulgarian motorcycle only in the commercials, not the game itself, as it was in GTA 4.
You have read. I meant that in the clips he performs them, and not in the game, like in GTA 4 Niko in the game should have been in the helicopter to climb, for which it clung, but not in the video. By the way, the truck that it was necessary for bell to steal the same. You don't steal the video and in the game ITSELF.

G

Sergeant Hartman Well,how else it is possible to do there?High mini-game in mercenaries,only that there would be no one would not have happened!

G
GunslinGa_MZ 03.06.20

hare spoiler

G

N1KO BELLIC and tries to come here,if episode no?))
By the way*SPOILER* pictures a mini game,you have to shoot Bulgarin,only to have it pin not pulled)))

S

Oh, by the way, maybe we should wait until the whole PG it'll play, and only then to discuss... right?

S

bylaby mini game,you have to shoot Bulgarin,only to have it pin not pulled)))
And it can be different. Grenade pushed into his mouth, blast it softens or 5 seconds the window throw.=)))))))

G
GTA FANanaT 03.06.20

Better to wait until the PC leaves,and Toko then discuss)))

G

*all obkidali rotten tomatoes GTA FANanaTа*

P
Prepodobnyy Sultan 03.06.20

The main disadvantage that the PC and PS 3 no

[
[Prophet2427] 03.06.20

The main disadvantage is the fact that the PC is not present, and the second disadvantage is its title...

G
GunslinGa_MZ 03.06.20

Yes? And that the name so bad?

[
[Prophet2427] 03.06.20

To the Supplement doesn't correspond, we're not gay and the ballad itself is not present, about it Tony, so just the little things...

S
Sulfur 03.06.20

Deadpool2024, ballads there are not about Tony, and the ballad of Tony, so he says. all quite logical

G

Moderators Bante flooding!Unplayable and flooding hereI want a PC,I want a PC!

K
Kollekcioner GTA 03.06.20

No version for computer
This is the main disadvantage
LC Stories
VC Stories
The Ballad of Gay Tony

E
EnclaveHere 03.06.20

1. Not on PC

S
SMerch 03.06.20

will all you on a PC, not pissing

T
Tommy712rus 03.06.20

anyways I don't know, not yet played, but if judged as an expert Rockstar just took advantage of the players love to gta4 and invited them to a game that only just paints the multiplayer. (in tlad played, with GTA4 is no match!original-sdir, the rest is a travesty! )

G
GumbertG 03.06.20

Moderators Bante flooding!Unplayable and flooding hereI want a PC,I want a PC!
Support, the theme is not designed for this.

When you replay the missions do not show the initial cutscene, which is very bad.
Why is it necessary? in the original, either.