3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_PooH_ 03.06.20 08:44 pm

Multiplayer (Shift 2: Unleashed)

The discussion of the cartoon in this thread
112 Comments
Sort by:
E
EVA Angelina 03.06.20

in the multi-one NAT. just me and two more..although now maybe more was

C
Chernyy Vlastelin 03.06.20

EVA Angelina
and the game exactly in boutiques there?

B
Behemoth70 03.06.20

damn, doing a quick search of the game-and nothing else. what's wrong with online?

E
EVA Angelina 03.06.20

everything is so..simply no games..no one there..we lohanulis with the license guys) but once lohanulis add me EVAAngelina

R
Rychaa 03.06.20

EVA Angelina, but not screwed and stimulated developer. Still quite a lot of people in the discussions we have persuaded to buy a license))
And online that there really is no one? Even 10 people?

E
EVA Angelina 03.06.20

max I watched all three with me)..often 1v1

B
Behemoth70 03.06.20

Yes...uzhzhzh...sat on a fast race for about 15 minutes waiting. one drew wandered and he immediately run away. like license the span came out really. I remember the same TDU2, so there from the first day the people swarmed. and here is the list of available games is nothing.

E
EVA Angelina 03.06.20

mmda and the cartoon which is a little bit wonky ...almost still hurt and you start to talk it in the air then on the road..one patch can not do here

J
Jekobah 03.06.20

And playing on the LAN is'is there or Autolog only on the Internet?

B
Behemoth70 03.06.20

EVA Angelina
right, right. that's me right now, as the bull by the horns raised barely touching, I in the heavens and soared)

R
Reactivv 03.06.20

Strange bought litsuhu will uninstall if this product will be available after 31.03.11
Looked in an Internet for all all OK activated,how?
Nepoymu what it already wants to play with friends.
Magnus*** to buy the game for 910 rubles, even such a dick**

C
CAYMAN90 03.06.20

well, probably the server is buggy right now so.....after 3 digits and look.bought the game like only 10 cheloeka in the world

R
Rychaa 03.06.20

Reactivv, 31 tomorrow, be patient)

Who have not written, write their nicknames here:
http://forums.playground.ru/shift_2_unleashed/667074/
Friends Podobovets though, because you can not only in the race to compete, but with glasses and time.

E
EVA Angelina 03.06.20

Add me - EVAAngelina

R
Reactivv 03.06.20

1 bought the game with autologon.
And how to use it?
current online and all?

K
Kolabred 03.06.20

Today I bought a license for multiplayer...Very disappointing,utter nonsense,no injuries,no players,bored.View MB later will be more players.

K
Kolabred 03.06.20

1 bought the game with autologon.
And how to use it?
current online and all?

Yes.

R
Reactivv 03.06.20

No you bigger.how's this avtolog to include?

d
djmedvedd 03.06.20

OMG! The cartoon is just a fairy tale (for me) rivals deer, PPC, they still do not really understand that they play in the SIM, press on the gas constantly bump into every wall, cool) 10 rounds I 9 came first) was initially interested, but then became sorry guys)))

R
Rychaa 03.06.20

I don't know whether to talk about optimizing online, but if you can, it's a masterpiece. Almost no lag on Mellon modem we can play :D