3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_PooH_ 03.06.20 08:44 pm

Multiplayer (Shift 2: Unleashed)

The discussion of the cartoon in this thread
112 Comments
Sort by:
c
cuore sportivo 03.06.20

pr1march

I specially Dubai bypass side :)

And at Monza and Soldera fines disastrous lag behind hopelessly if cut.

well not really, I must say. in the same Monza there are three places where it passes just to cheer. for example, Askari, second to last corner. while you're dropping speed and going left-right-left, stupid people coming down directly through the gravel, and then trying to block you. I understand that the Board to learn to ride versatile and saves nerves, but when after 5 laps everything is resolved in one turn, sometimes terribly sad to lose so unfair..

Spa also can not understand where you can cut to get a HUGE advantage - again, only to lose.

in Le Combe (after a long straight at the beginning of the track) and in the Chicane. in the latter case, have noticed many are starting to kill from a distance, the gravel slightly slows down, then should be fine with the loss of speed, which can even fit into a corner without hitting the wall.

Oh, by the way, Brno is good. never cut at all desire.

p
pr1march 03.06.20

cuore sportivo

well not really, I must say. in the same Monza there are three places where it passes just to cheer. for example, Askari, second to last corner. while you're dropping speed and going left-right-left, stupid people coming down directly through the gravel, and then trying to block you. I understand that the Board to learn to ride versatile and saves nerves, but when after 5 laps everything is resolved in one turn, sometimes terribly sad to lose so unfair..

For five laps clean and fast drive, like the characters, cutting everything, because of the lack of any skill driving go beyond 30 sec lag. Ya in multiplayer, since my Desk Shift'2 and a decent experience there myself dashed. The main trouble that should be avoided in complete concentration is directly start. Usually on the first turn revealed inadequate, and the benefit that the latter in its normal state will not hook you then you need to make them bumper clean trajectory. If you were in the batch, it better sometime remove from next to you going the kicker: either it corny pry, or just holdit, for in these there is no exposure, they fly off the next turn as you walk briskly for 3-5 seconds with a clean passage. It turns out that for the whole race a fight 2-3 really adequate person, while the rest of us lagging behind cutting the lawn. Of course a large factor of randomness - you might get lucky, but maybe not. And if you important directly the results, you need to select the best machine in its class. And in the struggle it does not hurt to get a foot in your ass. You wanted thrills and passions? ((=

At Silverstone, the guys also love to cut the last S-shaped bunch before the finish line - that's really funny looks ((=
Again, the main stand the first round, on any siskami no one will catch you if you go at a good pace and not losing on penalties (do not have to make turns even). But so ya drove, brought up in an endurance - can drive about 40 laps in a row without serious errors ((= experience, Experience in virtual pogorelich me kollosalny still (if you figure out, ya played and not just played, and rolled up and down, almost all Arcady/simulation that could offer the developers from 2001 to 2006 inclusive - then essesno with a computer ya poznavatel) ((=

c
cuore sportivo 03.06.20

Ah, if only!

For five laps clean and fast drive, like the characters, cutting everything, because of the lack of any skill driving go beyond 30 sec lag.

5 laps? sometimes even they don't exist. much is often decided in the first corner yesterday, I was just desperate to win something. acceleration, braking, bump, lucky with the third row taking the lead. 2-3 laps is critical.

so yesterday I was angry, that, to my shame, partly adopted the technique of some rivals. you know, ugly, but after a few races my nerves.

spat on online and went out.

v
vova 03.06.20

the people should take over the network to play? race never played want to try. before you can play online career you need to pass or there cars otkryvaetsja from wygranych races

c
cuore sportivo 03.06.20

Uh, I do not understand.

just played online and one user was the Koenigsegg Agera. how is this possible?

R
Rychaa 03.06.20

Imagined :)

UPD:
Oh, and it really is.
http://www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=32980
Something like the 3rd DLC that is locked in the game.

c
cuore sportivo 03.06.20

Nice to hear that from me all right :)

Good file, Dr pepper is, it is a pity that there is no competition new vs old..

R
Rychaa 03.06.20

There, by the way, open all the machines that go with bonuses from HP and limiti.

a
aneneck 03.06.20

and Hamachi? in any way?

R
Rychaa 03.06.20

No way.

v
v1806v 03.06.20

a lot of people in the cartoon seichas people ? in December, and it may have all abandoned the game ?

R
Rychaa 03.06.20

personally, I gave up... before that was not enough, and now probably do

P
ProLex 03.06.20

in the cartoon now can't go..
changed password on Origin there are now at least 8 characters, and the old EV was the shift in Autologe to 6 characters, and now kick back old password Originally can't
- is it possible to change the password in shift in Autologe ?
This kick of course EA gave just damn ugly

a
azerchik2 03.06.20

I still play,add us as a friend---ma3shka90

t
true-satan 03.06.20

shall we play?)
PlayGround.ru

R
Rychaa 03.06.20

what saaaaaaaaame offer :D
however Cooper will drive the green hell in about 15 minutes, 15 x 99=1485 minutes. And this is more than a day :D

t
true-satan 03.06.20

Why? Arrange your Le mans 24 :D

g
gtr98rus 03.06.20

I can't connect to the autolog servers, why ?

R
Rychaa 03.06.20

The Internet is not working? wrong password? banned?

d
dogetto 03.06.20

I still play come play Dogetto