3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 03.06.20 08:51 pm

App Playground.ru

Is there infa about this? Will it at all?
19 Comments
Sort by:
k
kile[Naturalnyy bolnoy na 03.06.20

It can mobile app. So there will be.

V
Vaipen 03.06.20

And a bookmark in your browser to do so.

B
Black H.A.W.K 03.06.20

It would be nice if gash app on Android. The browser is not very comfortable to PG to watch videos, download files, to write comments. For example, VK and OK is much easier than the browser.

B
BloodRayT 03.06.20

I am also waiting when this site will appear on the app for Android.

B
BioGen 03.06.20

Marquess
You ask the impossible

w
warp 37 03.06.20

Why? The mobile version of the website is quite convenient.

R
RikoChiko 03.06.20

It would be good. And for example the comments to the picture on the phone not how to read.

Z
Zaychik 03.06.20

Ads in mobile version of the site, it is possible to remove?

O
OkGo 03.06.20

Bunny
On mobile phones, too, was AdBlock, sort of.

O
OakSorcerer 03.06.20

Bunny
Adguard, together with a license for PC-give a license to two mobile devices.
UPD: I lied, there is the option of 1+1 and so on up to 9 pieces. For 150 rubles to get on the phone.

Z
Zaychik 03.06.20

OkGo
OakSorcerer
Thank you! Right, totally forgot about the PC and so worth it, you need to buy is the phone, and then tube up to MEGA Belaya dacha very tired...
I just thought that the PG somewhere there is something like a VIP account with no ads, would buy.

Z
Zaychik 03.06.20

Yes, put only what the browser really works: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hsv.freeadblockerbrowser

O
OakSorcerer 03.06.20

Bunny
Adguard stands out in that block ads in all applications.

Z
Zaychik 03.06.20

OakSorcerer
Yeah, that's great. I think you will gain in blizhaishee time and the browser also works only with the sites of course, but with him writing, good advertising is not the only interface on the new, and so good.

D
Dzhonni Fest 03.06.20

BlackJack1 wrote:
download files
Well, sit down-tell us why you're downloading files for PC-games from your mobile phone.

D
Dzhonni Fest 03.06.20

Bunny wrote:
I just thought that the PG somewhere there is something like a VIP account with no ads, would buy.
Can buy the problem. Sold for bonuses: 5,000 bonus per month. http://www.playground.ru/bonus/market/donate/

S
Spirin Evgeniy 03.06.20

applications PAH,all the Internet has and regulations

B
Black H.A.W.K 03.06.20

Zh1vag0
I just have on the PC is not very stabilny innet, sometimes for 2 days disappears. To change provider is not Varian, but 3g is always, in fact often go with mobile phones( even now ). So for me the app would be useful.
P. S. I do Not understand why so many people against it? Even if you do it you hurt, or who will make you his swing?

D
Dzhonni Fest 03.06.20

BlackJack1
The app will not do, it's too expensive and makes no sense. For mobile devices the website adapts. If you have a website on my phone any specific problems, you can always contact the admins of the site.