3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lexandr37 03.06.20 09:16 pm

Experience OBT (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

A very good game.Playing on medium settings.
54 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 03.06.20

Theme created exclusively for experiences. Everything else is decided, ask, discuss outside of this topic.

b
bazilews 03.06.20

lexandr37
I agree,playing on ultra.

_
__DOC__ 03.06.20

I wanted superior MGS 5 ( Kojimas much flawed, but interesting topic), but modified Far Cry, as it is not really needed, Yubiki hammering in one hole and have someone change in the state.

W
WailKid 03.06.20

Experiences even less in comparison with the same division... the game or WHAT!
graphics on ultra - but again, in the same division schedule of times nicer... to buy the ghosts will not!

M
Mamosha 03.06.20

Good game, very fun party, made bots smart compared to the PTA, many modifications, other weapons, kastomizatsii a lot of side missions a lot, added another area for the beta compared with the PTA. The game is just huge. Mechanics of course a little clumsy, but generally interesting to play. Graphics shit. The sound is gorgeous (especially the shots with the AK).Fans of this genre this is a musthave, coop will be great. Well, I can on sale take, already sick of shooters just. Again this is a beta, there is nothing to tell here about the game in General, got to try less than 10% of the game, but compared to the PTA progress is great.

M
MrDokker 03.06.20

I have some lags began to appear when the download icon in the lower right corner goes to the PTA, this was not. There is one such ?

Z
Zh.e.n..k.a 03.06.20

strange why the link is not working, although they write that there is a micro

S
Sorento NSK 03.06.20

Liked the game, but tweak, the picture is beautiful...BUT!!! Management of overland (mother wishes) just a gesture; thought such a mess of the wheel to the mud puddle, and not a trace. Did not like that the companions bots do not change clothes corresponding my (WMS further on the subject that will change). In General, the time to eat before the play. From the pre-order won't refuse

v
varw 03.06.20

For lovers
Future soldier ! Fans of ghost recon 1 advanced warfare 2 is nothing to do.

S
Skdsh 03.06.20

tell me which options should be enabled to work voice. connection, microphone incl. and off. and the machine still does not pass.

C
Com_Bat 03.06.20

Initial impression compared to the previous versions don't.Play on until the first mission.In terms of otpimization medium - high on my old hardware pulls well.

b
bazilews 03.06.20

Completed the task of Yuri and Polito.Liked.

I
Ilya Rak 03.06.20

It is a game. You can play. The co-op.

But it is not like how to revive. Have to wait for a minute, and then have to wait yet it is unclear how many until the game deigns to summon my ally.

O
Only Shooter 03.06.20

Would make 1 face and edge lights 5 ready. And the game but 2 things are not necessary, although 90% of the current games are overpriced.

K
KingBaby 03.06.20

passed 2 Loki with all the side effects ... not pleasant ..not at all

A
AleXraceSiM 03.06.20

stealth doesn't work, MGS 5 is much better in terms of stealth, even in Far Cry the stealth is better

S
S1manS 03.06.20

I liked the dynamics of the fighting in General(but maybe boring),decent npc.Detailed, atmospheric big world.Drawing. Graphene, even at medium....Not like physics, in particular transport,you need first individuals(aka GTA).Well, actually, good anything and everything - well, this is for Bethke valid.The price is currently too high.I really hope that I finished and patched, but we'll see.

w
william1992 03.06.20

Optimization of strange in the game. 1080p on high at a stable 40 fps, but when you drive friezes wildest. Just for the CAR. The bike and helicopter everything is fine

b
bk30 03.06.20

Yes, the game zacepila me everything you need stealth, special forces, weapons, skills protoc court huge all that is needed. But 2K is not copyby

t
taunsend 03.06.20

Approaching by car, better armored, to the point of destination and putting it all in the nines and no stealth. And if you get the APC, there are no barriers.