3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bfd89 03.06.20 09:20 pm

Laptop cuts off when removed from charging

when removing the laptop from power supply it immediately shuts off. it all started today (the drivers are not updated, in the settings, nothing changed. no software installed)
the resource of a battery as new, hours without charging works (worked)
the screen displays charge 100%

to power off the notebook does not start when you press the power button. only from the network start.
in addition, all functioning as expected

what could be the problem?
24 Comments
Sort by:
x
xxDiabloNeroxx 03.06.20

bfd89 wrote:
what could be the problem?
In the battery.

b
bfd89 03.06.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
yesterday it worked for hours.
we can't have the battery immediately fail. resource she was like new

M
Mr.Durden 03.06.20

bfd89
Google says that?

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 03.06.20

bfd89
In addition to the battery cells in the battery is there another controller that could burn. Carry in service - there will tell you for sure. But the answer is obvious if from the power outlet works without problems.

b
bfd89 03.06.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
controller agree. this option sounds the most likely

b
bfd89 03.06.20

xxDiabloNeroxx
I have a laptop, all of its operating time (1.5 years) was mainly used as stacjonarnych - you were charging it on the table in one place 24/7 on the wire. hours 10-15 per week, he appeared with charging and used as a laptop.
it could so naff? (controller)

K
Kahran Ramsus 03.06.20

bfd89
The battery died if the laptop is the battery is better off and lay down somewhere where it is cool(+5) and dry. You most likely dead 1+ Bank chain. Batteries don't like discharge and a high temperature, so if the laptop hell warmed - all natural.

b
bfd89 03.06.20

Kahran Ramsus
the laptop cool even at high loads (gta5 on high and stuff like games)
I would have removed the battery, but it needs the body to unwind. not quick release. to not fully discharged ever. 5-15% set to the network

K
Kahran Ramsus 03.06.20

bfd89
the laptop vprintsype games are not cool, looked at your model oklad far from ideal really, under max loads, the percent jumps up to 90 degrees, so that all natural.

b
bfd89 03.06.20

Kahran Ramsus
I smeared thermal compound. does not overheat. normally the cooling system works

b
bfd89 03.06.20

Kahran Ramsus
day after day, falling levels of battery (from the battery) . this hour is 78% although the laptop all the time in the network was. writes charging plugged in, not charging. lit socket icon on the battery in the menu. the indicator light charging the laptop battery is disabled - (in the service book it is written like a battery)

b
bfd89 03.06.20

the battery from the laptop better to completely disconnect? (due to faults) or is there no difference?

K
Kahran Ramsus 03.06.20

bfd89
Ass batareika the same, the controller starts to dupliate something is wrong, because a dead Bank(or banks) even more degraded. Vprintsype you can leave as is - battery tightly sealed, they are not collapsible, but away from sin, if suddenly ran down the Bank and battery case led better get that laptop would not be damaged.

b
bfd89 03.06.20

Kahran Ramsus
will get it. would like stacjonarnych stand

b
bfd89 03.06.20

Kahran Ramsus
works without battery. visually in good condition. but for some reason the light flashes orange (according to the manual - the laptop is running on battery power and the battery charge is less than 10%)
even though working. no, only from the network

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

bfd89
Th for laptop?

b
bfd89 03.06.20

Fei Fong
asus x750jn

K
Kahran Ramsus 03.06.20

bfd89
Well, it's OK, battery not removable also.

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

Kahran Ramsus
Hey xenogen)) why did you decide that he's got a high temperature? the ASUS norms with.. I Have msi laptop battery greetsa when charging as much as smells if the smell. and works fine... most likely something with the BIOS.. bfd89 stand ON top Of the ASUS website enter your brand and download the latest BIOS.. put and look. And Yes when laptop games. it is better to take the battery screw out. because nothing good will.

b
bfd89 03.06.20

Fei Fong
I would sooner know bro) bought the operatives dispersed percent. and throw the battery is not made immediately. this hour along with the touchpad turned off mechanically while got into it. now, what you need!)