3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bfd89 03.06.20 09:20 pm

Laptop cuts off when removed from charging

when removing the laptop from power supply it immediately shuts off. it all started today (the drivers are not updated, in the settings, nothing changed. no software installed)
the resource of a battery as new, hours without charging works (worked)
the screen displays charge 100%

to power off the notebook does not start when you press the power button. only from the network start.
in addition, all functioning as expected

what could be the problem?
24 Comments
Sort by:
b
bfd89 03.06.20

not pressed shot from accidental touches to the touch'y

F
Fei Fong 03.06.20

bfd89
tach should not be cut down) if the laptop in order to play stupidly take out the battery and defined the directions should let them. so profita because the battery does not dry.. when I had the laptop long ago was the other. the same zadroty with the battery. so a year 2 times changed the battery. game all China, for a month enough. and here is how to then realizes that if games on the Desk laptop to lug around.the battery was exactly at the PI.....))))) Good luck.

b
bfd89 03.06.20

Fei Fong
as 10 wines came out the wood on my laptop touch it worked. in General, touch is not disconnected neither programmatically nor knonam

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.06.20

bfd89 wrote:
I have a laptop, all of its operating time (1.5 years) was mainly used as stacjonarnych - you were charging it on the table in one place 24/7 on the wire. hours 10-15 per week, he appeared with charging and used as a laptop.
it could so naff? (controller)
I ran off, for example. Although not immediately cut down (some time running on battery), but the icon in the lower right corner says not charging (icon battery+wire to socket crossed a red X).
And I also have Asus.