3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
street_vaiper 03.06.20 09:23 pm

paladin zeal smiter (Diablo 2)

igrau single paladinom lvl 62 na mne fortitude grief exile shit, tolkochto vishel na 1 akt hell. 1 lokacii na mne vstretilsya unikalniy monstr zombi's imunitetom fiz atake k, i u menya srazu vspomnilas problema na 2 akte u menya takzhe tam bili problemi s privideniyami u nih u [brandy craft] imunitet k fizike, issue che delat? vtoroy vid oruzhiya taskat?
37 Comments
Sort by:
k
kewelldkny 03.06.20

in the game sometimes come across charms to fire, cold, lightning and poison, pick them up, should help

_
__Slayer__ 03.06.20

street_vaiper
嘿,停 止 写作上 的这个破 碎 的 俄 罗 斯。 别 傻了,俄罗斯 又在 键 盘 类型正 常 和,但我 从废 话-5行 这 些 涂鸦,只是纯 属无稽 之谈 。 你是 一 个正 常的 孩子吗 ? 不是吗 或者 ? 男人 球在一方面 举 行 了两个 按钮 和开 关 的 正 常 模式。

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.06.20

Vengeance

s
street_vaiper 03.06.20

nu eslibi on 1 bil takoy izi bi monstr to bilobi za 10 sekund ego zapinat yadom no kogda ih po 5 hz to hz skolko ih pridetsya pinat

s
street_vaiper 03.06.20

opyat lolbringer delat?

s
street_vaiper 03.06.20

vengeance hm ok poprobuu, na 1 hvatit?

m
minovalo 03.06.20

Vengeance+Grief. Do not spill water, cake. Swap op-op.

PS Singal ninion.

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.06.20

street_vaiper
Why do you lawbringer paladin you just throw 1 skill point in aura of sanctuary don't need anything else. For the murder of Piskunov Neededof - take a mercenary with a 2 act with a scythe UNIKOM reaper's toll. Vegans slag - if it is undead in the way, the aura would work much better.
Yes, write in Russian and aura work, current if you turn it on :3

s
street_vaiper 03.06.20

ok poprobuu togda i vengeance i sanctuary

s
street_vaiper 03.06.20

chtobi prosto sanctuary kachnut htoyabi v to raz nado 3-4 skillpointa potratit a vengeance tok 1

s
street_vaiper 03.06.20

a infiniti if merku dam runoe word to imunitet k fizicheskim atakam ostanetsya u monstrov ili ischeznet?

m
max54 03.06.20

If you can give him infic, then why do you play (suffer) on the paladin?

U
Uncle Fred 03.06.20

Why the moderators allow this? There must be some culture! It is supposedly, as if hachi arrange their dances somewhere in the town square-all unpleasant, but they seem not doing anything wrong...
The Scripture in Russian English letters equate to the Mat and mercilessly ban!

_
__Slayer__ 03.06.20

Plus the previous speaker. Well even when 10 words in the message on these scribbles, but when a cart with a skyscraper of this stuff, it's dead. Moreover, the number produced by such x@RNA grows with the unenviable regularity.

s
street_vaiper 03.06.20

ya ne ponimau vashego heyta. esli vam ne nravitsya ne chitayte v chem problema?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.06.20

such a ban is contrary to the interests of the administration: one simple, the player also writes (

_
__Slayer__ 03.06.20

street_vaiper
The problem is that most come here to participate in discussions and to relax, and instead we get this heresy, which it is impossible to read. And of those more and more each time. Soon fill in the entire forum.

bd_sm[TDPG]
He's basically a parrot includes. Write normal - the normal answer.

U
Uncle Fred 03.06.20

Letters
Today, they are allowed to write on the forum the letters of some strange language...but what about tomorrow, legalize gay marriage!?!

s
street_vaiper 03.06.20

esli vam ne nravitsya ne chitayte vas nikto ne zastavlyaet. i k tomuzhe mozhet u menya netu vozmozhnosti pisat ruskimi bukvami

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 03.06.20

__Slayer__
not paying attention, but saw that he answered mostly parrot included)